XIM Community

[UPDATE 24/05/18][RML's Curve] PUBG Config with Instructions (TOP 5 FPP Player)  (Read 39593 times)

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • Join the discord! It's where the fun's at!
    • View Profile
I also had one other question.  what kind of mouse pad do you use? I have a soft mouse pad at the moment and I hear you want to use a lower dpi for that but I always tend to come back to 12k. is a hard mouse lad that much better with 12k dpi ?

I use a hybrid. SteelSeries Dex it's like a hardpad and a cloth pad in one. You get speed of a hardpad and control of a soft pad.
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | 27' iiyama G-Master | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
kahun, quick question:

I looked thru the thread and I  could not find my answer. you run your mouse at 1000 polling,  do you also run the apex at 1000 polling or one of the other settings like 500, 250 or 125? I saw section where setting the apex to 500 was suggested but I didn't know if that's what you run
Care to back that claim up with some proof?
I run 1000hz on apex and mouse. No issues whatsoever as my mouse can hold a steady 1000hz
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545
Hey man can u post ur config code for easy  use ?? The new up to date one can u update page one ? Tell use how u got ur settings and all

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
Hey man can u post ur config code for easy  use ?? The new up to date one can u update page one ? Tell use how u got ur settings and all

What
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | 27' iiyama G-Master | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-

What

Wants you to update page one to your current settings. DpI,sens, etc.etc.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline SixShooter

• View Profile
It probably is current and he will update it once the test server changes go live.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile

What

I explained in the post that the document gets updated xD I will update once test goes to live. Hopefully it doesn't cos this update is crap, the one before was way better.

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545

What

I explained in the post that the document gets updated xD I will update once test goes to live. Hopefully it doesn't cos this update is crap, the one before was way better.

Ahh I didn't play last test server so I wouldn't know lol

Offline SB27

• View Profile
Idk what is it, however i feel like every game aim is different, one game i can spray full down and the other it all goes to @#$%, idk, i hope they will fix it eventualy

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
Idk what is it, however i feel like every game aim is different, one game i can spray full down and the other it all goes to @#$%, idk, i hope they will fix it eventualy

Well with the test server that's the case. First ADS was fast as Live, then it got amazing with 0AA with super fast speeds like BF1 etc, and now they @#$% it again and made it like 50% slower than live server

Offline nerVuseq

• View Profile

Well with the test server that's the case. First ADS was fast as Live, then it got amazing with 0AA with super fast speeds like BF1 etc, and now they @#$% it again and made it like 50% slower than live server

Gitgud- hope You are working on new updated config. Patch goes on LIVE server today. :D
Record broken- 15 kills with this cfg. Great job.

Offline Beavy

• View Profile
I think the new patch is out, in working today I won’t be able to play until this evening. Does anybody know if they upped the sensitivity or is it still slow with no acceleration?

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile

Gitgud- hope You are working on new updated config. Patch goes on LIVE server today. :D

Nice bro! I will be updating it today after work. Give me 8 hours lol

Offline nerVuseq

• View Profile

Nice bro! I will be updating it today after work. Give me 8 hours lol

Szymon You could invite me sometime for a game or two :D I know my mates play on a much lower lvl, but I think that I can play already with ya without being a pain in the a.... ;) Got used to mouse and keyboard. Bede po 17 jak cos, moge tez z ENG grac.

Offline Xero8

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Exero8
How do i translate this onto my XIM4 ive tried copy pasting and it doesnt work. I keep getting the wont copy paste symbol and no check mark. Im a sad guy.