XIM Community

[UPDATE 24/05/18][RML's Curve] PUBG Config with Instructions (TOP 5 FPP Player)  (Read 20283 times)

Offline Clamska

• View Profile
yes I understood, but no matter how I feel, it is slow, while with the basic config pubg is good but the curves are average. which senses do you use? because law the apex blinks all the time red

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • Join the discord! It's where the fun's at!
    • View Profile
yes I understood, but no matter how I feel, it is slow, while with the basic config pubg is good but the curves are average. which senses do you use? because law the apex blinks all the time red

Hmm. Are you sure your mouse is set as 12k DPI? Are you a high sensitivity player? Do you use your arm or wrist to play?  I run 90 hip, 160 ads, 160 hip aim
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline Clamska

• View Profile
yes 12k dpi, the wrist, i hate low senses . I go verified for 12k DPI

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
yes 12k dpi, the wrist, i hate low senses . I go verified for 12k DPI

Because how PUBG aim mechanics are designed you are better of using low sens. I have been a high sensitivity wrist gamer for a good 12 years on PC but because of this game I had to adjust. I started to use my whole arm to aim so I can take advantage of the whole mouse pad. You will be picking your mouse up a lot if you wanna play with wrist.

So I suggest you try start using your arm, it took me about a day to pick it up well. The way I game now is use my wrist for small movements and adjustments but any bigger movements I start using my arm.

This will definitely make you a better player on PUBG.
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline Clamska

• View Profile
ok i have verified,im in 12K dpi,  i test after with your sensi

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
ok i have verified,im in 12K dpi,  i test after with your sensi

Sure. Remember my sens is more for arm than wrist.

Offline pacinoallstars

• View Profile
What ingame settings are you using for aim acceleration and adds sensitivity?

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
What ingame settings are you using for aim acceleration and adds sensitivity?

All 10. 0AA 20DZ

Offline Clamska

• View Profile
I have test its good!! Nice thanks you!

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
I have test its good!! Nice thanks you!

No problem. Glad you like it

Offline Clamska

• View Profile
You play in type A or B?

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
You play in type A or B?

Type B. I will now put that in the post! I have also put in the formula needed to work out your sensitivity if you are using an experimental build.

Offline BattlegroundsJ

• View Profile
 Very funny reading through this, I had the same issue. Went from 300 sense to yours and thought it was too slow, then figured out I needed less wrist movement and more arm and boom Fast and Precise.

Offline Clamska

• View Profile
at each firmware update you have to change something or not need? And the 3rd HIP AIM page is for what? perso in type B I aim very seldom at the shoulder, you so ??

Offline Managers

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mark 00
at each firmware update you have to change something or not need? And the 3rd HIP AIM page is for what? perso in type B I aim very seldom at the shoulder, you so ??

Clamska, Iím using Kahunas config and the G502 same as you.
Have you changed any aim or other settings.
Still trying to fine tune.
The ref lights rarely blink when moving left to right quite quick, they flash a bit more when moving up and down.
Iím learning still as have moved from a controller and have never used a mouse