XIM Community

[UPDATE 10/04/18][RML's Curve] PUBG Config with Instructions (TOP 5 FPP Player)  (Read 18896 times)

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • Join the discord! It's where the fun's at!
    • View Profile
I keep on getting asked by people to send them my personal config so I thought I will make a quick post about it. I'm top 5 FPP using this PUBG config.

These settings are my personal favourites. I use RML's curve on the PUBG config to combat the timed acceleration and the slow turn speed limits. Just tweaked the sensitivity and key-bindings to my liking.

Not everyone might like this but in my opinion it is the best. It is also a good base for key bindings so you can adjust sensitivity to your liking. The sensitivity is optimised so the XIM doesn't reach the turn speed limit all the time (flashing red)

I run a 3rd config page for Hip Aim so it's important that hip aim is kept as mouse forward button, this button also doubles as hold breath while in ADS but only if you use Plan B. You can change this but make sure you tell the 3rd config the new button you changed it to.

I keep the settings on a Google Document so when I make any changes it will update across all my threads, replies etc
You can paste it easily using the Paste function on XIM Manager app.

The mouse I use is a Rival 600. I use it with 12k DPI and 1000hz polling. I use 0 smoothing but if you experience jitter I suggest turning it up by editing the config in the xim manager app.

Instructions
Copy the whole config on your phone
Go on the XIM Apex Manager app
Make sure Expert Mode is enabled
Create new config
Click on the 3 dots ...
Click on Paste

PUBG Ingame Settings
Controller Type B <<Important!
0 Aim Acceleration
20 Deadzone
All sensitivities on 10

Use this link to work out sensivity for your DPI
http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

Config is on this link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oPkZkLOPswBy_nka96sv0Y0tKDSwvoXTDtoGNqfr4sA/edit?usp=drivesdk

Changelog

PUBG GitGud v2
- Tweaked sensitivity

PUBG GitGud v3
- RML's new curve had been added.
- Made it so mouse scrolling still works for inventory management due to game update
- 3 and 4 will be used as D pad left and right for de-attaching attachments
- 3 is not longer used to get pistol out, please use T due to above

PUBG GitGud v3.1
- Reverted inventory mapping to how it was in v1 and v2.

PUBG GitGud v3.2
- Removed secondary mapping of 3 and 4
- Mapped all the D-pad buttons on secondary to the keyboard arrows
« Last Edit: 12:05 PM - 05/11/18 by GitGud »
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: My personal PUBG & Rainbow Six Siege Settings
« Reply #1 on: 07:57 AM - 03/13/18 »
Updated PUBG config with RML's deceleration curve.
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline BattlegroundsJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:51 AM - 03/13/18 »
Awesome, canít wait to add the curve and see the improvement. Coming from controller I thought your settings were snail slow, until I got a little experience with how to use a mouse.

Now with your settings I keep the blinking to a minimum and my aim is speedy but with great precision at all distances. Thanks again.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:06 AM - 03/13/18 »
Awesome, canít wait to add the curve and see the improvement. Coming from controller I thought your settings were snail slow, until I got a little experience with how to use a mouse.

Now with your settings I keep the blinking to a minimum and my aim is speedy but with great precision at all distances. Thanks again.

I'm glad you're enjoying my settings. Give the latest a try :) I changed the sensitivity slightly

Offline Poke

• View Profile
Re: [UPDATED] My personal PUBG & Rainbow Six Siege Config
« Reply #4 on: 12:24 PM - 03/13/18 »
sorry guys, i'm not very computer smart.  How to I look at these settings or put them on my apex?

Offline BattlegroundsJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:30 PM - 03/13/18 »
Does the curve remain exactly the same on the newest beta firmware? I see the sensitivity will be greatly reduced but just making sure the curve remains the way it is, thanks.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:57 PM - 03/13/18 »
Does the curve remain exactly the same on the newest beta firmware? I see the sensitivity will be greatly reduced but just making sure the curve remains the way it is, thanks.

Yeah curve stays the same the update didn't make any changes to that.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02:03 AM - 03/14/18 »
sorry guys, i'm not very computer smart.  How to I look at these settings or put them on my apex?

Make sure Expert Mode is enabled in the app. Make a New Config, click on the 3 dots and then press on paste to paste the code from your clipboard.

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
EX01? Wehre can I download the 01 version? I can only see the EX0 version thanks.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
EX01? Wehre can I download the 01 version? I can only see the EX0 version thanks.

Cheers for spotting that. I must have pressed number 1 after 0 by accident lol. It is EX0

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
Updated with instructions etc

Offline Clamska

• View Profile
Hello Kahun, when I copy copy and I go ingame, I find the sensi slow and not dynamic, what are your sensi? i use G502 with 12k DPI

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
Hello Kahun, when I copy copy and I go ingame, I find the sensi slow and not dynamic, what are your sensi? i use G502 with 12k DPI

Make sure all sensitivities in game are turned up to max. The aim mechanic is very bad in pubg because it has very slow speed turn cap. So even setting 10 in game is very slow. You will need to adapt to it, you can get the hip to be a bit faster I reckon but with ADS that's about as fast as it can be.

Offline Clamska

• View Profile
when I play with basic config, 180 hip 240 ads, it is very good but it lacks a better curve, with your config sensi is less dynamic and slow I do not understand. it's all about ingame

Offline GitGud

• MVP
    • View Profile
when I play with basic config, 180 hip 240 ads, it is very good but it lacks a better curve, with your config sensi is less dynamic and slow I do not understand. it's all about ingame

I did say in the post adjust the sensitivity to your liking. You can turn it up but it won't make too much difference in game because of how slow it is while ADS only turning up hip might make noticeable difference. Also remember when you have higher XIM sensitivity you will reach the turn speed cap, the XIM will flash red at you when that happens. Whenever the XIM flashes red that is wasted movement.