XIM Community

Apex feedback - It's amazing!  (Read 111 times)

Offline waterbucket123

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A
  • PSN ID: N/A
Apex feedback - It's amazing!
« on: 04:49 AM - 03/08/18 »
I was fortunate enough to buy the APEX when the store first opened. I received it in the mail on 3/6/18 and just managed to set everything up today. This XIM is simply amazing. I could personally feel the improvements on the APEX compared to the XIM4, it feels great and I'm beyond happy with this purchase. If you haven't bought one yet, get it ASAP!! Just make sure its from the XIM store or a official reseller so you get covered by the warranty just in case.

Mouse - G502 // 12k DPI, 1000hz and on APEX
Keyboard - Razer Tartarus Chroma // I'm thinking of upgrading to a new keyboard, if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it!
Mouse Pad - Corsair MM400 // Hard surface
Extension cable: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NH11R3I/

I've seen a lot of people complain about the smoothing but I believe it just depends on your setup. My smoothing is at 5 for all the games I play and it feels perfect.

Thank you to the XIM developers for providing such great product for all of us.
Thank you staff for helping out countless of member.
Thank you members for providing help for others and making this a great community to be part of.

Watermarked images so they hopefully don't get stolen and used on ebay auctions.

Offline cbntlg

• Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: Apex feedback - It's amazing!
« Reply #1 on: 05:13 AM - 03/08/18 »
Did you plug the extension cable into your console, or into the Apex?

What games have you played with both XIMs and can you quantify the difference, please?
Where's Half-Life 3?

Xim4, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+ keypad, Swiftpoint Z mouse, Newsky extended mousemat, Audio Technica ATH AD700 headphones, MixAmp Pro audio, LG 27UD58 monitor.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 4690k@4.2GHz, Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill RipjawsX@2000MHz, XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Apex feedback - It's amazing!
« Reply #2 on: 09:04 AM - 03/08/18 »
Thank you for your feedback!
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.