XIM Community

D2  (Read 998 times)

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
Re: D2
« Reply #15 on: 07:12 PM - 03/12/18 »
at 12K DPI 1K Polling my HIP/ADS is at 70 and my running button subconfig is at 140.

the aim just feels mushy. it doesn't feel right when you get out of sprinting either. it's just not that good to me with my settings and I have a hunch it will never be that good no matter what I do, but I'm willing to try to get closer to good than I am now.

Offline systole

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02:49 AM - 03/13/18 »
Are you at 1000Hz Apex polling systole?
yes, i decided to stick with it. i use 14 smoothing, i think its so high because my roccat mouse tends to hang a little below 1000 most of the time. thats probably too high for a more stable mouse.
it doesn't feel right when you get out of sprinting either.
i added a 100ms delay to my sprint curve going in, but yes, i feel more lurch too coming out. id guess just 1000 poll is "too" quick? but im just trying to get used to it.

Offline FoxxJunior

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FoxxJunior
« Reply #17 on: 02:57 AM - 03/13/18 »
Right now I'm using 12.000 DPI/1000Hz with 96 Hip and 84 ADS, 7 smoothing for both. I do feel the same problem with turning around, I hit the max speed rather quickly when running but for gunfights it feels great.

Offline KUFNUKEM

• Loooooooot! Destiny & other Shooters, Ger/Eng
    • View Profile
    • Kufnukem@TWITCH
  • PSN ID: KUFNUKEM
« Reply #18 on: 03:28 AM - 03/13/18 »
my old profile here in the forum does not work anymore so here is a new one....

I had a sprint config with my XIM4 but also decided to use none with the APEX. The Beta 20180306 changed a lot for me feels much better now. Just seen a new Beta available will give it a try shorty.

I am currently now at:
HIP 185
Smoothing 8

ADS 175
1.01 X/Y
Smoothing 11

and systoles first HIP curve. Was not too bad yesterday but will give new new curve also a try...

still feels not 100% good too me and i still hitting max turn speed too often.
« Last Edit: 09:37 AM - 03/13/18 by KUFNUKEM »
---
XIM APEX, Logitech G903, Corsair K70 LUX RGB, Astro A40 TR / Astro A50

Offline knox66

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: shogun6x
« Reply #19 on: 08:13 AM - 03/13/18 »
I've been playing D2 since launch on an Apex without issue.

I'm at 3200 DPI @ 250Hz and use 90 HIP with 70 ADS. That equates to roughly those same values at 12K DPI and 1000Hz Apex polling.

I planed to test this exact setup today!!!  I was wondering why you chose the 250hz over the 1K? For me it was my intentions to see if i feel AA more at these levels. Also i sort of wanted to get that xim4 feeling back but a tish better.

Offline Darryl70

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03:27 PM - 03/13/18 »
4000 dpi /1000hz polling

Hip ballistic curve created by systole.

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgI1IDiUPAw/gEL4RmxJ4E1aUMxU4FjyXQZhhGckbMJyYnokhVKQepXkmAqaLJqYmwCbbJvWnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Hip 256.50
Smoothing 8
X/y rate 1.00
Boost 0

Ads 174.50
Smoothing 10
X/y 1.01
Boost 1

Tried these settings out this morning and it feels much better already, ill need to tweak it a little to suit my play style but its closing in.
turned the ADS sens up to 179.50  to help track moving targets. I think ill give the latest Hip curve a go and see if that dials it in better

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03:31 PM - 03/13/18 »
I planed to test this exact setup today!!!  I was wondering why you chose the 250hz over the 1K? For me it was my intentions to see if i feel AA more at these levels. Also i sort of wanted to get that xim4 feeling back but a tish better.
I pair the Apex with a Titan Two. T2 causes USB desync at 500 and 1000Hz.

Offline KUFNUKEM

• View Profile
    • Kufnukem@TWITCH
« Reply #22 on: 02:35 AM - 03/14/18 »

Does the Titan Two give you any benefit in Destiny 2? Had read about some setups with a Titan Stick and Xim4 in Destiny 1 mainly for some Warlock or Hunter builds... Would be Interesting to hear about your setup if you like to share some details...
---

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02:50 AM - 03/14/18 »
Nup. Rapid-fire for Scouts is about the only thing I use for Destiny 2 these days and that can go pear-shaped if you don't pay attention to the weapon tracking (Kinetic, Energy and Power can have separate settings). Anti-recoil is viable for SMGs, but I don't tend to use them.

One button Wombo Combo is still handy, but gone are the days of Titan Skating, reload animation cancellations, air dodging, quick-scoping, no-scoping, shotgun to shoulder slide, auto-punch after shoot etc...all the D1 script fun has been removed from D2. Maybe that'll change with the sandbox update.

Some people like to use a script to teabag crouch in an engagement, but that's so easy to counter due to D2's AA and bullet magnetism that it's not worth the effort.

Offline KUFNUKEM

• View Profile
    • Kufnukem@TWITCH
« Reply #24 on: 03:01 AM - 03/14/18 »
yeah i really looking forward to the sandbox update... hopefully pvp will be more fun again... I guess the setup was much more fun with D1. I will give XIM Link a try after its beta release, from my understanding scripts will also be possible here.

thanks for sharing... always good to hear some people still care about / play Destiny
---

Offline systole

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 07:00 AM - 03/14/18 »
and systoles first HIP curve. Was not too bad yesterday but will give new new curve also a try...

still feels not 100% good too me and i still hitting max turn speed too often.
ah, sorry i couldnt get you there, friend. i did intentionally have it peg the max turn speed, because of destiny's weird slow acceleration, so the red lights blinking are meant to be ignored with the curve. i wanted quicker 360's without sacrificing slower movement. i hope its still somewhat beneficial, feel free to tweak it yourself. i probably wont be updating anything soon, had my apex for 5 days now, i sure enjoy it. problems are the few games i own themselves, one weekend was enough to lose interest and im headed back to pc.

Offline KUFNUKEM

• View Profile
    • Kufnukem@TWITCH
« Reply #26 on: 07:33 AM - 03/14/18 »
yeah, i know hat you mean I play on both PC and PS4... Our clan isactive on both platforms... will try to tweak the curve a lil bit over the next weeks... It was a good starting point for my personal config so thanks for sharing.

---

Offline FoxxJunior

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FoxxJunior
« Reply #27 on: 09:40 AM - 04/01/18 »
In case anyone tried my hip curve but wants more speed for quick close turning, made a new one today that turns faster for sure but still leaves it accurate linear for hip shooting.
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgI1IDkUPQxBAkT0SkRPklTgW8ZiqG4oeaiFKpColEKX2JoOnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
try both though, this one definitely pegs faster and your xim will blink a lot. I probably will keep this one for a while. I use 5000 dpi at 220 sensitivity with this curve for hip. No curve also 220 sens for ADS with 1.03 y/x ratio.
I hope that's the right curve. Let me know if it works out for anyone.

Finally got around to trying this out and it works really well for me. Especially with the no radar update the quick turning is key and I can easily track jumping enemies. Thanks for creatine it!