XIM Community

[Xim Apex] Rainbow Six Siege [UPDATED 4/24/2018] [Wrist & Arm]  (Read 28861 times)

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
Fortnite white new new Beta EXO

I am using the new new beta and it is a total different experience for fortnite from the previous firmware. 

Mouse. 12k 1000hz
Apex 1000hz
Ads sense =6
Hip=8

No smoothing

I think I still like a lower polling but this new firmware seems so much more foolproof. 

I could get shots to register and it was very responsive.  I am excited to lower the polling and dpi to see if it gets better or not. 

The old firmware for fortnite seemed off but this one is staying on my apex. 

Sensitivity values are  in a normal range that makes sense to people

Itís like this firmware h as been on the back burner just waiting to surprise  us but it was popped early. 

My testing is very limited so this is just an opinion.

Holy heck! I don't know if it's the new ps4 pro... This new apex firmware update or what but I'm using 8 hip 5 ads 0 smoothing on 12k 1000hz. Feels very very nice tbh
PS4 Pro// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// Sennheiser Game One// 2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//

Offline brzd

• View Profile
Re: [Xim Apex] Rainbow Six Siege [UPDATED 3/10/2018]
« Reply #121 on: 08:22 AM - 03/14/18 »
Update posted:
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=61658.msg659731#msg659731

Nice work. Tried this last night. Got my first penta in ranked LOL

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Justh1n
I'm currently testing some settings on the experimental build,
Currently running sensitivity of 22.5 on ads and hip with 0 boost and 1 smoothing.
Not sure if these are my final settings.
« Last Edit: 09:12 AM - 03/14/18 by justh1n »

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
Currently running sensitivity of 22.5 on ads and hip with 0 boost and 1 smoothing.

Thatís quite a change from your high 300 sens.

Offline justh1n

• View Profile

Thats where the experimental firmware is about http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=62590.0

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile

Thats where the experimental firmware is about http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=62590.0

Ahhh gotcha.

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
I use the curve and have a 30 hip and ads 22 and 1 hip and ads 2 smoothing. so it feels like the pc with the new beta Exo

New Beta EX1 I test this evening
« Last Edit: 05:32 AM - 03/15/18 by sizzerb »
PS4 Pro// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// Sennheiser Game One// 2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
I'm testing some new settings. I'm currently on firmware build EX1

Hip
Sensitivity 23.65
Smoothing 2
Boost 1

ADS
Sensitivity 18.88
Smoothing 5
Boost 1

I was also using this curve before, made a new one based on it.
Old looked like this, you can find it on the main thread.

The new one is based on steady aim, if you're moving the mouse slowly you'll move slowly. If you move the mouse quickly you move quickly if needed.
Looks like this

Give the new curve a try and I'd appreciate the feedback :D
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAAxwGOAlQDGwPiBKkFcAY3Bv0HxAiLCVIKGQrgC6YMbY00jrERARNRFaAX8JpAm9SdFh4pnzsgDiDiobUiYqMPI54kLKS7pTUlpqYXJmomvacQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline estreet56

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DankAssDoritos
Re: [Xim Apex] Rainbow Six Siege [UPDATED 3/15/2018] [EX1 ADDED]
« Reply #128 on: 10:25 AM - 03/15/18 »
Will try this tonight, hopefully!

Offline gleich5

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: gleich5
« Reply #129 on: 10:52 AM - 03/15/18 »
Will be trying this shortly! Havenít updated to the EX1 firmware yet. Do I need to be in that to test this curve? Will it work properly if Iím on beta build firmware? Also, if I need to update to the EX1 firmware what is the conversion of my current hip and ads sense?

Been loving reading this post for R6S. Think I speak for all of us when I say thanks and  keep up the great work!

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 11:07 AM - 03/15/18 »
Will be trying this shortly! Havenít updated to the EX1 firmware yet. Do I need to be in that to test this curve? Will it work properly if Iím on beta build firmware? Also, if I need to update to the EX1 firmware what is the conversion of my current hip and ads sense?

Been loving reading this post for R6S. Think I speak for all of us when I say thanks and  keep up the great work!
You can use this curve with all firmware versions for the Xim Apex. So no, you don't need to update your firmware to version EX1.

If you decide to update, then for converting your sensitivity on the EX1 build I recommend taking a look at this thread, this explains the formula to convert the sensitivity http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=62481.0

And you're more than welcome :)
« Last Edit: 11:12 AM - 03/15/18 by justh1n »

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 03:12 PM - 03/15/18 »
I use the new curve for ads and the old curve with hip is much better for me.

Offline Nexttt

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 07:31 AM - 03/16/18 »
''Left Stick Dead Zone (%): 15 (based on skimwOw's slow walking)''... i just got the xim apex and i would love to walk slow with a keybind, but i dont understand this line.. can someone please explain?
« Last Edit: 08:22 AM - 03/16/18 by Nexttt »

Offline DerHertog

• View Profile
I'm testing some new settings. I'm currently on firmware build EX1

Hip
Sensitivity 23.65
Smoothing 2
Boost 1

ADS
Sensitivity 18.88
Smoothing 5
Boost 1

I was also using this curve before, made a new one based on it.
Old looked like this, you can find it on the main thread.

The new one is based on steady aim, if you're moving the mouse slowly you'll move slowly. If you move the mouse quickly you move quickly if needed.
Looks like this

Give the new curve a try and I'd appreciate the feedback :D
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAAxwGOAlQDGwPiBKkFcAY3Bv0HxAiLCVIKGQrgC6YMbY00jrERARNRFaAX8JpAm9SdFh4pnzsgDiDiobUiYqMPI54kLKS7pTUlpqYXJmomvacQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQJxAnECcQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

How is ex1 fw with r6.

Offline gleich5

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: gleich5
« Reply #134 on: 09:33 AM - 03/16/18 »
''Left Stick Dead Zone (%): 15 (based on skimwOw's slow walking)''... i just got the xim apex and i would love to walk slow with a keybind, but i dont understand this line.. can someone please explain?

The higher your Left Stick Deadzone is the slower you walk. The lower that value is means you will walk faster. I set mine to 20. Value doesnít matter for performance. Itís just about how fast or slow you walk. In the Apex manager under the WASD keys line I believe (correct me if Iím wrong) thereís 3 dots in a row. If you click on them a drop down menu displays extra keys for functions including for walking. Bind a key that you want to use for walking.