XIM Community

[Xim Apex] Rainbow Six Siege [UPDATED 4/24/2018] [Wrist & Arm]  (Read 28908 times)

Offline stockley

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ts 4KingAce
Out of curiosity I did try this setup. But it just felt horrible. I find it very strange why people are finding the need to mess with the deadzone value,  adding curves boosts etc to this game. I think it's runs amazingly straight out the box. And since playing with the apex, all I can say is wow!!!  I can be so fast with so much control .plus micro movements feels absolutely spot on   for me.   Loving the apex 😁

Offline Colonelva

• View Profile
What does adding a curve do versus leaving it as is?

Offline Belloci

• View Profile
Hey, I really like this config. One question: Why are Left and Right Stick Dead Zone different?!

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
Hey, I really like this config. One question: Why are Left and Right Stick Dead Zone different?!

Right one is for aiming, left one is for moving. If you increase the left one, your movement speed will be slower.
Xbox One X PS
XIM Apex
Logitech G502 12k DPI @ 1000Hz
Koolertron Gateron Black Switches
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline Streakz87

• View Profile
Out of curiosity I did try this setup. But it just felt horrible. I find it very strange why people are finding the need to mess with the deadzone value,  adding curves boosts etc to this game. I think it's runs amazingly straight out the box. And since playing with the apex, all I can say is wow!!!  I can be so fast with so much control .plus micro movements feels absolutely spot on   for me.   Loving the apex 😁

What is your setup? I thought this one was pretty good but always trying to test others

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Justh1n
Allows micro aiming and still allows you to move quickly If you move your mouse quickly. Removed the boost and slightly lowered the sensitivity

Offline vl aPX lv

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: vl aPX lv
what does the curve do?

Offline R6Master

• View Profile
Had a chance to try the new curve setting last night and it worked really well for me! The micro movement is great and being able to swipe really quickly while aiming down sight is exactly what I need. As it stands this setting is the best so far.

To the people saying that there's no need to add a curve and it should be left as it is needs to understand that we all use our mouses differently. My reference is wanting to get the controls as close as possible to the PC version of R6. The standard ST feels nothing like that. This is because the ST was either trained incorrectly or because of the bad look mechanics of R6.

Having said that I am a high sensitivity player and this new curve suits me. I can see low sensitivity players not liking this new set up. justh1n I thank you for creating this curve and as of right now I don't have any complaints and can't quite see how this can be improved upon. It feels good to me but it is still early days yet so if I can think of something that needs to be tweaked I will let you know.

Offline Colonelva

• View Profile
Allows micro aiming and still allows you to move quickly If you move your mouse quickly. Removed the boost and slightly lowered the sensitivity

I seem to have an issue copying the text via my phone to paste in my app. Do you use your mobile device to copy and paste the code?  I wanna try the one with the curve.

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
I just tried the new config with the curve and no boost. Waaay better. Nice job. And I am not a high sens player. 125 hip and 55 ads on 12k, 1000Hz.

Offline Zerycx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zerycx
Do you add curves to Hip and ADS?

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
Do you add curves to Hip and ADS?
That's what I did yes.

Offline Zerycx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zerycx
For ADS do you use ADS translator or Hip translator?

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
New Beta EXO any Update for RB6?
PS4 Pro// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// Sennheiser Game One// 2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
New Beta EXO any Update for RB6?
As of right now, no. A lot of people are using the normal beta or the default firmware not the experimental. Once it hits "normal" beta I'll update the thread for it :)