XIM Community

[Xim Apex] Rainbow Six Siege [UPDATED 4/24/2018] [Wrist & Arm]  (Read 33756 times)

Offline MGT Gaming

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Jungle Fri3nd
I play on 3200 dpi  and when I calculate it it exceeds the max of 500 xim sens?
Anyway around this besides upping my dpi?

Offline Jister

• View Profile
How are people using 500 sens on the apex? I barely ever get above 50.00 on 6000 dpi and can do a 360 in a single flick

Don't get it

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Justh1n
I play on 3200 dpi  and when I calculate it it exceeds the max of 500 xim sens?
Anyway around this besides upping my dpi?

Change the sync option.

Offline RonDamon

• View Profile
Hello, nice post!

I use 15/15 horizontal/vertical, 70 ADS and a 800dpi mouse (G403) on PC. What config will mimic this exactly? (it is possible?). I'm playing on PC but all my friends are still on consoles :(

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
Hello, nice post!

I use 15/15 horizontal/vertical, 70 ADS and a 800dpi mouse (G403) on PC. What config will mimic this exactly? (it is possible?). I'm playing on PC but all my friends are still on consoles :(

I use my wireless g403 at 12k dpi. It's as close to pc as it will get. The sensitivities won't be the same so you will just have to play with it until you find a good setup. First, put your mouse to 1000hz and max dpi which is 12k. Then put your sync option to off. Then play with it from there. There is no way to convert 1:1 sensitivity settings from PC to xim. You can only guess. I can give you mine if you want but my sens is very fast, and im a wrist player.
« Last Edit: 08:08 PM - 05/27/18 by Eric_L »
*PS4 Pro | G403 Wireless | Rainbow Six Siege - Diamond | Hip sens: 500 | Ads sens: 290 | Smoothing 5 | Sync: Off | K95 RGB Platinum | Xim Apex | 12K DPI | 1000hz*

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
Hello, nice post!

I use my wireless g403 at 12k dpi. It's as close to pc as it will get. The sensitivities won't be the same so you will just have to play with it until you find a good setup. First, put your mouse to 1000hz and max dpi which is 12k. Then put your sync option to off. Then play with it from there. There is no way to convert 1:1 sensitivity settings from PC to him. You can only guess. I can give you mine if you want but my sens is very fast, and im a wrist player.

using 1000hz and 12k dpi on r6s, just sounds awful for the micromovements for this game. this game already has a random acceleration issue, and with that being said, it would make a very jittery profile. Using a curve to increase the sensitivity would make a lot more sense also by putting the XIM Sync on Slow.

Offline Eric_L

• View Profile
Hello, nice post!

I use my wireless g403 at 12k dpi. It's as close to pc as it will get. The sensitivities won't be the same so you will just have to play with it until you find a good setup. First, put your mouse to 1000hz and max dpi which is 12k. Then put your sync option to off. Then play with it from there. There is no way to convert 1:1 sensitivity settings from PC to him. You can only guess. I can give you mine if you want but my sens is very fast, and im a wrist player.

using 1000hz and 12k dpi on r6s, just sounds awful for the micromovements for this game. this game already has a random acceleration issue, and with that being said, it would make a very jittery profile. Using a curve to increase the sensitivity would make a lot more sense also by putting the XIM Sync on Slow.

It's actually not as bad as one would think. And you are right, you would use a curve which I do which is already provided from this thread. But as for the jitteriness you mention doesn't exist with my profile. Random acceleration yes because you cannot avoid this but there's no stutter or jitter at any speed.
*PS4 Pro | G403 Wireless | Rainbow Six Siege - Diamond | Hip sens: 500 | Ads sens: 290 | Smoothing 5 | Sync: Off | K95 RGB Platinum | Xim Apex | 12K DPI | 1000hz*

Offline 50CAL

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: 50CAL
  • PSN ID: trASH_atR6
Question 1. Why are u using curves? Isn't default better for 1:1 ratio? I read that it's iladviced to change this.
 Question 2. Can I use a curve to fix the accelleration issue. So I can play without any accelleration. To build up muscle memory for my sens.
Question 3. I've tried sync off, default and common. I can't feel the difference. What is best for r6?

Thx to everyone that can help!

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11
Question 1. Why are u using curves? Isn't default better for 1:1 ratio? I read that it's iladviced to change this.
 Question 2. Can I use a curve to fix the accelleration issue. So I can play without any accelleration. To build up muscle memory for my sens.
Question 3. I've tried sync off, default and common. I can't feel the difference. What is best for r6?

Thx to everyone that can help!

for me i don't use curve.. it make the aim acceleration worst.
i played on 4000 DPI 500 HZ on mouse and apex app
default sync and 0 smoothing
works perfectly for me.
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 500 HZ
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum : 4000 DPI on 500 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
Razer Firefly

Offline snowtrueman

• View Profile
it wont let me copy the code I tried both pc and mobile. I click select and it only selects the code visible in the box

Offline CAL50vengeance

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CAL50vengeance

for me i don't use curve.. it make the aim acceleration worst.
i played on 4000 DPI 500 HZ on mouse and apex app
default sync and 0 smoothing
works perfectly for me.
[/quote] 

Thx for the answer! That is almost what I use and feel is most accurate.
But my ZowieZA can only go up to 3200dpi but I have zero problems with jitter. The ones I know and have played with most have ridiculous high sens and that's why they get jitter. I play on the most slow that I can but with the accuracy u get from apex and slow sens makes up for it. 9/10 if someone is behind u, you'll be dead. Unless they are potato as f. I do a 360 in 45cm right now and that is slow, still I manedge to get good fliks and so on. Default sync is my favorite so far. My mousepad is 45cm wide so one swipe is a 360 for me, it helps with musclememory and I can 180 flikk if the guy shooting is a potato but even potatos gets a lucky recoil spray headshot from time to time so high sens to me is overrated.
Visit My Youtube channel: CAL50vengeance

Same as my PSN! If u play Rainbow Six and speak English send me a friend request. Let's play some ranked.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
Change my settings 3 days ago tried havoxx settings for r6 curve and settings smooth as butter and no jitters.
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
Razer Firefly

Offline Zed

• View Profile
Hello, nice post!

I use my wireless g403 at 12k dpi. It's as close to pc as it will get. The sensitivities won't be the same so you will just have to play with it until you find a good setup. First, put your mouse to 1000hz and max dpi which is 12k. Then put your sync option to off. Then play with it from there. There is no way to convert 1:1 sensitivity settings from PC to xim. You can only guess. I can give you mine if you want but my sens is very fast, and im a wrist player.
What setting are you use?
Normal one or Superfast?

Offline CAL50vengeance

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CAL50vengeance
Change my settings 3 days ago tried havoxx settings for r6 curve and settings smooth as butter and no jitters.

Didn't u say curve make acceleration worse?
Visit My Youtube channel: CAL50vengeance

Same as my PSN! If u play Rainbow Six and speak English send me a friend request. Let's play some ranked.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile

Didn't u say curve make acceleration worse?

return back to my original settings.. for a couple of days playing with havoxxx settings is good, but its not snappier than was before so I've return to my original settings before. Maybe because I really used to justh1n settings thats why.
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
Razer Firefly