XIM Community

PS4 - G903 + Move Navigator controller problem  (Read 586 times)

Offline gunkillah

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: GuNKiLLaH47
PS4 - G903 + Move Navigator controller problem
« on: 06:35 PM - 02/28/18 »
Hi I used to play on the ps4 with the same configuration but the mouse was the G700 which has 4 buttons on the left side

The g903 got 2 buttons on which side that can be progamable as different buttons but XIM wonít read the binding on the buttons if I donít let them (on the Logitech pc program) on the forward or backward config as the same other buttons but I canít assign different functions to the same buttons.

The Logitech program give me lots of functions to with assing those buttons like ďmute musicĒ ďstopĒ ďplayĒ and several others but none will work on the XIM.

What can I do? I need all the buttons otherwise I wonít have the triangle and circle of the ps4 controller.

Thanks.

Edit: by the way, the mouse rocks. But still canít use the two buttons on the right side
« Last Edit: 08:28 PM - 02/28/18 by gunkillah »

Offline slickrick

• View Profile
Re: PS4 - G903 + Move Navigator controller problem
« Reply #1 on: 10:26 PM - 02/28/18 »
I've got the g903 and the Sony nav. when you load game go to buttons and click the button you want to bind to mouse and them click that mouse button. the same with the Sony nav. on the scroll wheel forward I have reload, scroll wheel back change weapons. Push scroll wheel in ,throw a grenade  . so there's 7 buttons counting the right and left click buttons. I play COD and the g903 and sony nav. has plenty of buttons for that game.Im left handed so the first thing I had to do is change the buttons on the mouse to the other side then set it up on the g903 app.  and bind it to my mouse pad.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:46 AM - 03/01/18 »
Leave the side-buttons as button 4 and 5, or forward and back. Alternately, bind them to keyboard keys like C and V. Finally, be sure to save the profile to on-board memory in Logitech Gaming Software.

The Xim will see the button bindings and map them appropriately in Xim Manager.

Offline gunkillah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:49 AM - 03/01/18 »
I've got the g903 and the Sony nav. when you load game go to buttons and click the button you want to bind to mouse and them click that mouse button. the same with the Sony nav. on the scroll wheel forward I have reload, scroll wheel back change weapons. Push scroll wheel in ,throw a grenade  . so there's 7 buttons counting the right and left click buttons. I play COD and the g903 and sony nav. has plenty of buttons for that game.Im left handed so the first thing I had to do is change the buttons on the mouse to the other side then set it up on the g903 app.  and bind it to my mouse pad.

Hi, thanks for your help. Thatís exactly what Iím using. But I donít want to use the scroll wheel. I want to use the 4 side buttons each one with a function.
« Last Edit: 03:53 AM - 03/01/18 by gunkillah »

Offline gunkillah

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:53 AM - 03/01/18 »
Leave the side-buttons as button 4 and 5, or forward and back. Alternately, bind them to keyboard keys like C and V. Finally, be sure to save the profile to on-board memory in Logitech Gaming Software.

The Xim will see the button bindings and map them appropriately in Xim Manager.

Thanks for your help but I donít get it. Where do I leave the side buttons as 4 and 5? I cant do that on Logitech program on the PC. The coward and back option are there on the Logitech program on the pc, they are the left side buttons but I canít put any other information on the right side buttons and since Iím not using a keyboard I can bind them and C or V on the Logitech program but it wonít work on the xim since I donít have a keyboard connected. I use the NAV instead

Offline gunkillah

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:34 PM - 03/07/18 »
Still canít bind the buttons

My old mouse G700 had aux1 and aux2

Nobody using g903 can bind all the side buttons?

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:44 AM - 03/12/18 »
Select onboard memory

Select the button layout in the bottom left then assign the extra buttons as keys that are not normally used in your configs like: o p [ ] k l ; '
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline gunkillah

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:25 PM - 03/14/18 »
Select onboard memory

Select the button layout in the bottom left then assign the extra buttons as keys that are not normally used in your configs like: o p [ ] k l ; '

Mist thanks. But I donít use a keyboard. I know that I can put the keys on the G903 button layout, but how do I bind keys to the XIM if I only use the mouse and the nav???

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08:58 AM - 03/18/18 »
The keys are assigned as keyboard keys so they can be recognized by APEX. This is necessary even if you use a Nav.

Offline gunkillah

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:18 AM - 04/02/18 »
The keys are assigned as keyboard keys so they can be recognized by APEX. This is necessary even if you use a Nav.

Okay, itís really confusing for me now. First of all what is the ďAPEXĒ?

Second when I open the com manager to bind the NAV I simply click on the buttons and it works, but on the side buttons on the Logitech I canít do that.

How do I bind a keyboard key if I donít have a key board connected to my Xim?

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08:18 AM - 04/02/18 »
This works the same for XIM4. Assigning the side buttons to keyboard keys will allow these side buttons to be recognized by Manager.

Open Logitech Gaming Software, select onboard memory for the mouse, assign the side buttons to keys like: o p [ ] k l ; '