XIM Community

PUBG Official ST discussion thread!  (Read 26571 times)

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LnZane HD
Re: PUBG Official ST discussion thread!
« Reply #30 on: 09:30 AM - 02/17/18 »
I'm confused, so we have a pubg ST now?

Xim now has a pubg ST

Where? cant find it on my xim pc app, or do i have to update it?

Online Geno782

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 09:38 AM - 02/17/18 »
Shame the game is so poorly optimized ;D

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09:54 AM - 02/17/18 »
I've removed type a from the settings page. I would list type b instead but it changes the ADS button and behavior in third person mode. I'll leave this for the user to decide what they want to use.

Where? cant find it on my xim pc app, or do i have to update it?

To manually download this update, open XIM4 Manager and go to menu->globals then force a library update. PC users may need to run XIM4 Manager as administrator.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10:14 AM - 02/17/18 »
Shame the game is so poorly optimized ;D

Feels way better with a proper ST though. I just had a 13 kill solo. That's by far the best I've ever done.
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game -
 http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny 1&2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline bsabresLV

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: bsabreslv
« Reply #34 on: 10:27 AM - 02/17/18 »
What is the best AA forthis ? And someone use Stady aim ?

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 10:36 AM - 02/17/18 »
The aim seems nice with the new ST! but im having a little hard time getting the right in game AA and xim sensitivity.
Been using Lithes 4.0 since he published it. Using Razer Deathadder Elite with 16000dpi and 1000hz pr

Any suggestions what AA and sens i should run? sry bad english.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 10:42 AM - 02/17/18 »
I'm using Apex but I prefer 3 AA
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game -
 http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny 1&2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 11:08 AM - 02/17/18 »
Xim 4 here, i feel the new ST is much more inaccurate when doing precise aiming, small mouse movements is hard, any suggestions?

Online Bertuzzi1616

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 11:16 AM - 02/17/18 »
Ya the ST is feeling great. Won back to back duos with a random partner last night. Picked up a kar98 and 4x and was easily hitting multiple headshots with it both games.

I felt confident taking fights with lithe 4 but I'm easily even more confident now.

Offline mikael

• RC Tester
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 11:36 AM - 02/17/18 »
St is fine . Something is wrong with your settings if you canít make small adjustments

Online Geno782

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 11:46 AM - 02/17/18 »
Game feels a lot better with the new ST but I’m so used to LITHE 4.0!

I tried the new ST with the curves from LITHE 4.0 and some modified boost and it feels great for me, I’m a novice with the XIM4 settings though so it might feel horrible for others  :P

If anyone wants to try it I’ll paste it below

12,000DPI
DZ 25
General Sens 10
Vehicle Sens 10
Targeting Sens 10
Scoping Sens 10
AA 3

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Now all we need is a patch to fix this disgusting optimisation and chaos can ensue.

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 12:16 PM - 02/17/18 »
St is fine . Something is wrong with your settings if you can’t make small adjustments

Maybe im just to used with Lithe's 4.0. I only changed xim sens down to what i prefer, but small ADS movement is way to off.. what can be wrong?

The ads is smooth and fine but the fine movements if way to fast in game when im just moving a few mm with the mouse

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 12:44 PM - 02/17/18 »
Note that the game has a deadzone bug issue. I highly recommend sticking with a DZ of 20 and not touching it from there.

St is fine . Something is wrong with your settings if you canít make small adjustments

Maybe im just to used with Lithe's 4.0. I only changed xim sens down to what i prefer, but small ADS movement is way to off.. what can be wrong?

The ads is smooth and fine but the fine movements if way to fast in game when im just moving a few mm with the mouse

Check that your in-game settings match the required settings for this game. If these are off then performance can suffer. If these are correct then try lowering your XIM sensitivity and removing XIM4 advanced settings like boost, curve, yxratio.

http://xim.tech/settings
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline joetomic

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: mapacho sandwich
« Reply #43 on: 12:47 PM - 02/17/18 »

Even while holding breath?

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 01:03 PM - 02/17/18 »
Type A would mean ADS is not tech ads then? that would be soft aim..... so if you are on type b you would want ADS to be under hip trans then SOFT aim under ADS trans.... correct?  i dont even know what ads / hip trans even do but just hypothetically speaking.