XIM Community

PUBG Official ST discussion thread!  (Read 26570 times)

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: PUBG Official ST discussion thread!
« Reply #15 on: 09:38 PM - 02/16/18 »
Holy this happened?? I just refunded the game thru paypal.. Oh well. This game still needs a LOT of work.( not xim wise, game mechanic wise)

Offline immature

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 10:17 PM - 02/16/18 »
Please forgive me for my ignorance, but downloading an ST, does it do anything more than just the button layout?

I own a few games and the mouse sensitivity part always seems to be the same between all STs. 1 x/y, 40 hip, 40 ADS.

When people suggest things like "download the rainbow six ST for this game", I swear, the only difference I see when I do is the button layout.

Am I missing something obvious?

Sorry again for the noob question

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10:26 PM - 02/16/18 »
Please forgive me for my ignorance, but downloading an ST, does it do anything more than just the button layout?

I own a few games and the mouse sensitivity part always seems to be the same between all STs. 1 x/y, 40 hip, 40 ADS.

When people suggest things like "download the rainbow six ST for this game", I swear, the only difference I see when I do is the button layout.

Each game has its own look mechanic. The ST uses all of its might to make that game as close as possiable to the games mechanic aka right stick.

Offline immature

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10:32 PM - 02/16/18 »

Each game has its own look mechanic. The ST uses all of its might to make that game as close as possiable to the games mechanic aka right stick.

Is that done through the sensitivity, the X/Y, boost, etc. or is it something unseen in the ST. Something "under the hood", if you will, that you can't really see or change on your end?

Thanks for the response!

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10:41 PM - 02/16/18 »

Is that done through the sensitivity, the X/Y, boost, etc. or is it something unseen in the ST. Something "under the hood", if you will, that you can't really see or change on your end?

Thanks for the response!

You wont see it because its just a profile added to the xim, in your game storage. The Xim basicly uses the same mechanic for every game the code is written the same way, the ST takes that and adjusts it to make it workable for that particular game. Editing the ST aka advanced settings changes tthe perfect code that the devs make and makes the games look mechanic move faster or slower, making the deadzone smaller or larger.

Online Bertuzzi1616

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10:47 PM - 02/16/18 »
It's definitely an 'under the hood' thing for each different game. You can change things like boost, x/y and curves to dial in your own personal feel though.

Offline Insult2Injury

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Insult2Injury88
« Reply #21 on: 11:35 PM - 02/16/18 »
You guys, LITHE 5.0 will be better, trust me!!!! 😂

Hahaha jk thank you Mist for making this happen! 🙏

Haha thanks for your 4.0, I used it and enjoyed it a lot

Online Bertuzzi1616

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02:00 AM - 02/17/18 »
This ST is feeling great. Thanks mist.

And thanks Lithe and bully and the others for taking the time to make and post 'customs'.

Offline Swedge9187

• na h-Alba gaisgeil
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Swedge9187
« Reply #23 on: 02:05 AM - 02/17/18 »
I'm confused, so we have a pubg ST now?

Offline carlrobo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02:24 AM - 02/17/18 »
I'm confused, so we have a pubg ST now?

Xim now has a pubg ST

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02:40 AM - 02/17/18 »
why is there not a third page for soft aim?

I use type B control and have forward mouse button as my ads(LT) and right click as soft aim (LB) in my other configs. does the st recognize toggle tap for ads and difference of type b hold for both lb and lt? should I be using hip or ads for this third page I'm adding myself?

Offline Swedge9187

• na h-Alba gaisgeil
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Swedge9187
« Reply #26 on: 02:56 AM - 02/17/18 »
It's totally transformed the game thank you give this man some cookies lol

Only think I've noticed it is I've had to Increase my hip and ads sensitivity quite a fair bit from when I used my wildlands ST

But still great

Offline tepidblack

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 06:45 AM - 02/17/18 »
To anyone that's used the new ST, does it matter that the recommended button config on the settings page is Type A? Like does the ST default to toggle ADS or something? I can't see otherwise why Type A would be the recommended one, when it only has toggle ADS or double click for hold.

Offline HypRusAmp

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 07:19 AM - 02/17/18 »
So far so good, after some adjustments to sensitivities. 
I'm using the curves from Lithe4.0 and have the xy at .75.
No issues while running type b either.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08:11 AM - 02/17/18 »
To anyone that's used the new ST, does it matter that the recommended button config on the settings page is Type A? Like does the ST default to toggle ADS or something? I can't see otherwise why Type A would be the recommended one, when it only has toggle ADS or double click for hold.

It doesn't matter. I only use type B as most here probably do as well.
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game -
 http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny 1&2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940