XIM Community

Been trying for months to get my money back, But am being scammed?  (Read 115 times)

Offline DatsADinny

• View Profile
So back in Dec, I bought a xim4. It didn't work, I've sent it back and I have the receipt showing I sent it back. But Support keeps denying me my money back? Claiming it was never returned? Is this some kind of scam now? Support is refusing to speak with me on site.

Edit: Taking a screenshot of this post in case a mod gets delete happy.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Which website did you purchase from? Support is actually here on the forum, who are you speaking with?
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline DatsADinny

• View Profile
I've made a return ticket here via the account, I talked to both Tony and Nicole on site. I bought it from your guys local us page. The one that now says discontinued. At this point am very pissed.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Thanks, I just wanted to verify you were speaking with someone in our shop and not a third party vendor. If your XIM4 hasn't been received by us then I recommend contacting the carrier to open an investigation on where your package went. I believe UPS and FedEx insure deliveries and USPS offers this at an additional price.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline DatsADinny

• View Profile
I have done just that and they say its been delivered, despite this you guys keep saying its not been delivered.

edit: I even have the shipment ID and the Package ID as reference.
« Last Edit: 05:19 PM - 02/14/18 by DatsADinny »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Can you please PM me the tracking number of the package?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.