XIM Community

Fnatic gear rush?  (Read 134 times)

Offline xDylan

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xDylan
Fnatic gear rush?
« on: 07:20 AM - 02/09/18 »
Im waiting for the release of the Xim Apex and have bought the Fnatic Gear Rush and G502. I know the G502 works but does anyone know if the Fnatic Gear Rush will work with the Xim Apex, Thanks
XB1 / M - G502 / KB - Fnatic Gear Rush / Xbox Elite Controller

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Fnatic gear rush?
« Reply #1 on: 11:59 AM - 02/09/18 »
just checked it out and chances are really good that it will work, definitely let us know once you have your xim apex :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Pick-Six

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:55 PM - 02/09/18 »
This keyboard is intriguing with the onboard macro memory.  Please let me know if that works.

Offline xDylan

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xDylan
« Reply #3 on: 04:18 PM - 02/09/18 »
yeah sure i will let you know, its my first mechanical keyboard ever so im hoping it works because typing and gaming feels so smooth compared to membrane keyboards
XB1 / M - G502 / KB - Fnatic Gear Rush / Xbox Elite Controller

Offline Pick-Six

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:44 AM - 02/14/18 »
I ordered this keyboard and it played with it yesterday.  According to this post it will work with the xim.  http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=52480.0  It worked natively with my xbox one for chatting etc.... However, it would not work with my PS4 for chatting or for native Fortnite m&k support. 

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:48 PM - 02/14/18 »
I ordered this keyboard and it played with it yesterday.  According to this post it will work with the xim.  http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=52480.0  It worked natively with my xbox one for chatting etc.... However, it would not work with my PS4 for chatting or for native Fortnite m&k support. 

but does it work with your xim?
the consoles usually only accept basic keyboards with standard drivers
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Pick-Six

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:50 AM - 02/15/18 »

but does it work with your xim?
the consoles usually only accept basic keyboards with standard drivers

I don't have a XIM right now to test.  I'm patiently waiting for the Apex.  But in the link I posted, the guy says it works with his XIM.