XIM Community

Fnatic gear rush?  (Read 286 times)

Offline xDylan

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xDylan
Fnatic gear rush?
« on: 07:20 AM - 02/09/18 »
Im waiting for the release of the Xim Apex and have bought the Fnatic Gear Rush and G502. I know the G502 works but does anyone know if the Fnatic Gear Rush will work with the Xim Apex, Thanks
XB1 / M - G502 / KB - Fnatic Gear Rush / Xbox Elite Controller

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Fnatic gear rush?
« Reply #1 on: 11:59 AM - 02/09/18 »
just checked it out and chances are really good that it will work, definitely let us know once you have your xim apex :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Pick-Six

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:55 PM - 02/09/18 »
This keyboard is intriguing with the onboard macro memory.  Please let me know if that works.

Offline xDylan

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xDylan
« Reply #3 on: 04:18 PM - 02/09/18 »
yeah sure i will let you know, its my first mechanical keyboard ever so im hoping it works because typing and gaming feels so smooth compared to membrane keyboards
XB1 / M - G502 / KB - Fnatic Gear Rush / Xbox Elite Controller

Offline Pick-Six

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06:44 AM - 02/14/18 »
I ordered this keyboard and it played with it yesterday.  According to this post it will work with the xim.  http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=52480.0  It worked natively with my xbox one for chatting etc.... However, it would not work with my PS4 for chatting or for native Fortnite m&k support. 

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:48 PM - 02/14/18 »
I ordered this keyboard and it played with it yesterday.  According to this post it will work with the xim.  http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=52480.0  It worked natively with my xbox one for chatting etc.... However, it would not work with my PS4 for chatting or for native Fortnite m&k support. 

but does it work with your xim?
the consoles usually only accept basic keyboards with standard drivers
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Pick-Six

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:50 AM - 02/15/18 »

but does it work with your xim?
the consoles usually only accept basic keyboards with standard drivers

I don't have a XIM right now to test.  I'm patiently waiting for the Apex.  But in the link I posted, the guy says it works with his XIM.

Offline Pick-Six

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:38 AM - 03/03/18 »
This keyboard is working with xim apex just fine along with the on board memory. The keyboard pc software macro options are very basic. It will just record keypresses. No toggles, simultaneous key presses, or custom delays.  I do like it though