XIM Community

[Xbox Group] Comp Overwatch Bros  (Read 60 times)

Offline Superb

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: bloody x katana
[Xbox Group] Comp Overwatch Bros
« on: 09:46 AM - 07/06/18 »
Hey guys,

I had an older post here, but due to changing profiles on Xbox and having a new, more "low key" profile (my old account had hundreds of followers who would invite me constantly)

I am looking to build a serious, strong, but fun team of Overwatch players who use Xim's.

I have created a group called "Comp Overwatch Bros" for you to request to join. I play with two other irl friends who are also xim and PC Overwatch players. We range anywhere from Gold to Diamond on a given season.

I can flex and play nearly any role, however I find myself playing D.Va the most. I have a solid tracking skill set and therefore am strong with Solider as well. The only characters I really don't play is Ana (whose nearly useless as a healer at this point) and much Reinhardt.

Shaun is a solid Rein, and an extremely solid Widowmaker. He's consistently high diamond on his PC account.

Erik plays predominately DPS and Support. His strong characters are Tracer and Brigette.

We are looking for friendly, upbeat, mic using individuals who want to climb into high Diamond this season. Positioning and teamwork is key. Folks need to be flexible and communicate effectively.

my gt: bloody x katana. This account is currently being leveled to hit 25 to then do placements. We will be playing QuickPlay very sweaty in order to lock down strats and comps.

Please feel free to post here as well, and send a join request to the 'Comp Overwatch Bros' Xbox Group.

Thanks and looking forward to making some new buds!
Xbox One X - PlayStation 4 Pro - Astro A40 - Xbox Elite Controller - Xim Apex - Razer Basilisk - Razer DeathStalker Keyboard - Razer Goliathus Speed Terra

Offline xVGx TIMELORD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xVGx TIMELORD
Re: [Xbox Group] Comp Overwatch Bros
« Reply #1 on: 03:38 PM - 07/06/18 »
add me   xVGx timelord

Offline Superb

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: bloody x katana
« Reply #2 on: 08:13 AM - 07/09/18 »
add me   xVGx timelord

Added man. We should be leveling our new accounts tonight around 7:30 PM EST if you're interested in getting some games in with us.

Xbox One X - PlayStation 4 Pro - Astro A40 - Xbox Elite Controller - Xim Apex - Razer Basilisk - Razer DeathStalker Keyboard - Razer Goliathus Speed Terra

Offline NomiyaNadeshiko

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IkusaTakuma
  • PSN ID: IkusaTakuma
« Reply #3 on: 11:09 AM - 07/09/18 »
I've already played with you, btw, last time you guys abruptly left after my first match with you guys, what happened?