XIM Community

COD:WW2 - Smooth aim-assist & easy recoil management.  (Read 3548 times)

Offline dimah2k

• The Aim-assist lover
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: dimah2k
Re: COD:WW2 - Smooth aim-assist & easy recoil management.
« Reply #45 on: 09:27 AM - 02/14/18 »
Thanks man! I notice that im better with ar than with smg with my currently config. So i guess i will make another one to play with smg (with sense more slow)
 But yeah, i didn t have much time for pratice, its hard for me cause i was already a good player, with several nukes and saw my gameplay went down a bit. But i will make extra effort to be even better.
 I heard about bo3 setup was better to play ww2. What do u think?
 About firmware i dont know wich one im using, i just download de xim last week.

Hey, the bo3 config offers some accel. Alot of people like this because its easier to get in the aim assist bubble and easier to get out. I donít recommend it because the 1:1 feel is greater on the ww2 st. But try for yourself

Offline slickrick

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 11:40 AM - 02/14/18 »
how does the x,y ratio have any thing to do with recoil.I'm new to Xim.

Offline dimah2k

• The Aim-assist lover
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: dimah2k
« Reply #47 on: 03:29 PM - 02/14/18 »
Hey, welcome to the XIM community.
Increasing the xy ratio makes it easier to move up and down, to control recoil you need to pull your mouse down a little bit while shooting. Because the xy ratio is increased youíll be able to control it by just pulling slightly down which is a huge deal.

Im currently using the PPSH with rapid fire and extended mags, i can pullof across map spray downs.. sometimes it looks like im cheating :$

Try it yourself id suggest to use the numbers from my config.

Offline Antropolise

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Antropolise
« Reply #48 on: 12:39 PM - 02/18/18 »
Hey, welcome to the XIM community.
Increasing the xy ratio makes it easier to move up and down, to control recoil you need to pull your mouse down a little bit while shooting. Because the xy ratio is increased youíll be able to control it by just pulling slightly down which is a huge deal.

Im currently using the PPSH with rapid fire and extended mags, i can pullof across map spray downs.. sometimes it looks like im cheating :$

Try it yourself id suggest to use the numbers from my config.

Im having using your config so far, and so far so good.. But it's like, i still have the feeling that im missing something.. :( What would be the diference if i upgrade the xy ratio more or less? I play on razer deathadder elite at 16.000 dpi. with sens would you recommend me? I play on 10.50 ads and 14.50 hip