XIM Community

COD:WW2 - Smooth aim-assist & easy recoil management.  (Read 5443 times)

Offline dimah2k

• The Aim-assist lover
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: dimah2k
Re: COD:WW2 - Smooth aim-assist & easy recoil management.
« Reply #30 on: 02:57 AM - 01/25/18 »
Hey just wanted to say thank you for this was helpful
I tuned it up a bit and it works better for me I think
So hereís what Iím using

Mouse:3000 dpi 500 polling rate
Your curves
Steady aim 1 firmware
Hip sens:25
Boost:55
Steady aim:on

Ads sens:10.4
Ratio:1.14
Boost:25

And the most important I use bo3 st as I get no aim assist
With the ww2 st. This is by far the best settings Iíve had since the beginning
Aim assist is so strong I feel like I got a aimbit sometimes
So anyways thanks for the curves as it game me the best
Setup I had yet cheers!!!
Hey,
Glad to hear the curves are working out for you! Do you recommend SA1? i've tried SA3 and SA5NPD, both are good but seem to mess alot with my aim.

Offline dimah2k

• The Aim-assist lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 02:59 AM - 01/25/18 »
I like the curve. I did put steady aim on and dropped the activation. I still have the random crappy games, but it is a little more consistent. Seems like you have to change settings depending on what gun you want to use at the time.

Maybe I should drop my dpi. I'm at 6000. Use 8.0 sens with ads
Hey,
Glad to hear you're seeing some improvement! Try playing with the settings untill you find that sweetspot.

Offline Pizza

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ShadyyAftermath
« Reply #32 on: 10:37 AM - 01/25/18 »
Just got my XIM a few days ago and this was the first config I used. I donít see a reason to use another lol. It works amazingly well. Topping the scoreboard every game. Thanks for this!

Do you use a separate ADS delay when using snipers? Also, any progress or suggestions on increasing the efficiency the AA?

Thanks again! 8)

Offline xxextasyxx

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 05:53 PM - 01/25/18 »
So hereís what Iím using

Your curves
Steady aim 1 firmware

Hey,
Glad to hear the curves are working out for you! Do you recommend SA1? i've tried SA3 and SA5NPD, both are good but seem to mess alot with my aim.

Yes sa 1 is the best I use sa 6 since Iím on ps4 pro but there the same
The boost basically controls the amount of steady aim
You got basically works out amazing in bo3 also

Offline bag

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 04:11 AM - 01/26/18 »
One thing I have noticed, works really well at close and mid range. Long range the recoil is just crazy though. When I see the replay of me dying long range, they have zero recoil and pinpoint accuracy. I'm still fiddling with it a little, but any more suggestions?

Offline dimah2k

• The Aim-assist lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 06:29 AM - 01/26/18 »
One thing I have noticed, works really well at close and mid range. Long range the recoil is just crazy though. When I see the replay of me dying long range, they have zero recoil and pinpoint accuracy. I'm still fiddling with it a little, but any more suggestions?
Hey, try pulling down with your mouse while shooting.. This may take a while to master< Took me 3 months.
Try increasing the .xx ratio by small numbers.

Offline dimah2k

• The Aim-assist lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 06:34 AM - 01/26/18 »
Just got my XIM a few days ago and this was the first config I used. I donít see a reason to use another lol. It works amazingly well. Topping the scoreboard every game. Thanks for this!

Do you use a separate ADS delay when using snipers? Also, any progress or suggestions on increasing the efficiency the AA?

Thanks again! 8)

Hey,
Glad to hear the config is working out for you. I'm currently making a dedicated sniper config, i oftenly change the delay while using a sniper between 300 and 400 ms. Still finding that sweetspot for quickscoping/hardscoping. Check the forum on saturday for the config.

I have a config to get the absolute most out of aim-assist. but paste the ads curve from this one onto that.
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=58396.0

Offline dimah2k

• The Aim-assist lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 06:35 AM - 01/26/18 »
So hereís what Iím using

Your curves
Steady aim 1 firmware

Hey,

Yes sa 1 is the best I use sa 6 since Iím on ps4 pro but there the same
The boost basically controls the amount of steady aim
You got basically works out amazing in bo3 also
Im trying this out today :) thanku

Offline bag

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 11:43 PM - 01/26/18 »
Hey, try pulling down with your mouse while shooting.. This may take a while to master< Took me 3 months.

Ya I've been pulling down, it's more just sporadic fire everywhere that can't be controlled. I was using 1.18 on my previous config, I'll play with it more.

Will say, I had never done this good with the smg guns until this config. Thanks for the updates.

Offline dimah2k

• The Aim-assist lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 12:04 PM - 01/28/18 »

Ya I've been pulling down, it's more just sporadic fire everywhere that can't be controlled. I was using 1.18 on my previous config, I'll play with it more.

Will say, I had never done this good with the smg guns until this config. Thanks for the updates.

Note that WW2 has random spray patterns, so it's kindoff normal to have issues with recoil. Again.. it takes time to get used to it. Keep on grinding!

Offline moobot

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 03:41 PM - 02/01/18 »
Had my sensitivities at a sweet spot, then i started using your curves and boost, made it feel all weird. Dropped hip sensitivity by .75, still doesnt feel quite right. 10k dpi g403.

Offline dimah2k

• The Aim-assist lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 07:04 AM - 02/12/18 »
Had my sensitivities at a sweet spot, then i started using your curves and boost, made it feel all weird. Dropped hip sensitivity by .75, still doesnt feel quite right. 10k dpi g403.
Start sticking to decent setting of sensitivity, stop changing to often and adapt to the curves. Trust me, it will help ;)

Offline Antropolise

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Antropolise
« Reply #42 on: 09:03 AM - 02/13/18 »
Hello everyone! Please what means Sa1 Sa3 and SANPD? I see u guys talking, i guess SA is steady aim but i dont see where we choose one from anotthers!

I having a good time with my confi now on, but still not perfect. I think i can create one mores to try. Not using any curve. I have the xim4 manager if i want copy one curves of your how do i do?
 Another question, the thing with X/Y ratio where it helps? And its worth it?

Please give me a help. I was 2.06 kd, i went down to a 2.03 kd when start using xim but i want give him a go cause i stil see a lot of potential <3

Offline dimah2k

• The Aim-assist lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 07:33 PM - 02/13/18 »
Hello everyone! Please what means Sa1 Sa3 and SANPD? I see u guys talking, i guess SA is steady aim but i dont see where we choose one from anotthers!

I having a good time with my confi now on, but still not perfect. I think i can create one mores to try. Not using any curve. I have the xim4 manager if i want copy one curves of your how do i do?
 Another question, the thing with X/Y ratio where it helps? And its worth it?

Please give me a help. I was 2.06 kd, i went down to a 2.03 kd when start using xim but i want give him a go cause i stil see a lot of potential <3
Hey, welcome to XIM!

SA1,2 and 3 are all firmware which you can download here: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=51992.0
This is how you copy a curve: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VRMQsPltiA
And the X/Y ratio helps controlling the recoil of your gun. Eventually you'll be able to ditch the ''grip'' attachment on any gun.. worth it imo.

When i started using the xim, i had to get used too it.. it took me about a month even tough i've been global elite in cs:go for years. So don't give up on xim, keep grinding  :P

Offline Antropolise

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Antropolise
« Reply #44 on: 05:37 AM - 02/14/18 »
Thanks man! I notice that im better with ar than with smg with my currently config. So i guess i will make another one to play with smg (with sense more slow)
 But yeah, i didn t have much time for pratice, its hard for me cause i was already a good player, with several nukes and saw my gameplay went down a bit. But i will make extra effort to be even better.
 I heard about bo3 setup was better to play ww2. What do u think?
 About firmware i dont know wich one im using, i just download de xim last week.