XIM Community

Razer deathadder elite (newest version)  (Read 67 times)

Offline akimboslash

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Yeoq
  • PSN ID: akimboSLASH-
Razer deathadder elite (newest version)
« on: 02:55 PM - 01/13/18 »
Does anyone know the default dpi stages this mouse ships with? I have been searching and cant find it anywhere. It also doesnt help that this doesnt have onboard memory. I been using the fastest one which is peobably 16k dpi but i want to lower it. However, me not knowing the dpi for each stage prevents me from changing my xim sensitivities proportionally. Also, i dont know if anyone has this issue with the xim or my mouse specifically, but last night my mouse kept shooting and it didnt not stop. Its as if i were holding down the left mouse button. I unplugged my mouse xim restarted manager and everything but it still just keeps firing.

Offline LilJs

• View Profile
Re: Razer deathadder elite (newest version)
« Reply #1 on: 04:05 PM - 01/13/18 »
Does anyone know the default dpi stages this mouse ships with? I have been searching and cant find it anywhere. It also doesnt help that this doesnt have onboard memory. I been using the fastest one which is peobably 16k dpi but i want to lower it. However, me not knowing the dpi for each stage prevents me from changing my xim sensitivities proportionally. Also, i dont know if anyone has this issue with the xim or my mouse specifically, but last night my mouse kept shooting and it didnt not stop. Its as if i were holding down the left mouse button. I unplugged my mouse xim restarted manager and everything but it still just keeps firing.

do you know if the last stage is 16k DPI?

Offline akimboslash

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Yeoq
  • PSN ID: akimboSLASH-
Re: Razer deathadder elite (newest version)
« Reply #2 on: 04:08 PM - 01/13/18 »
To be honest i dont know i just know that this mouse supports 16k dpi. Also when i press the dpi up button a lot to reach the higest stage i hit turn limit super easy so i assume it is the 16k stage. Not conpletely sure though. Think im going to get a g303 instead.