XIM Community

release date & macros & wheel crossover?  (Read 577 times)

Offline ahmad

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: wellbornwinter6
  • PSN ID: skipper
release date & macros & wheel crossover?
« on: 02:36 PM - 01/12/18 »
I am a xim user looking forward to upgrade to apex,i want to know its release date & if it support macros this time(not via belkin cable because xim commander was so slow) & wheel crossover compatibility in other words can i use my driving wheel G29 on xbox one s?
thanx

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: release date & macros & wheel crossover?
« Reply #1 on: 04:29 PM - 01/12/18 »
A release date hasn't been announced yet, but, we are shooting for February. No, XIM APEX doesn't support macros -- but the new Commander interface will also run at 1ms as well, it's been rewritten to support that. I'm not sure about the wheel since it depends how it presents itself as a USB device. If all that was missing to make your G29 to work was being able to map analog controls, then yes, XIM APEX may work with it.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline ahmad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:24 PM - 01/12/18 »
A release date hasn't been announced yet, but, we are shooting for February. No, XIM APEX doesn't support macros -- but the new Commander interface will also run at 1ms as well, it's been rewritten to support that. I'm not sure about the wheel since it depends how it presents itself as a USB device. If all that was missing to make your G29 to work was being able to map analog controls, then yes, XIM APEX may work with it.
Thanks a lot,one more thing can i use STv1 on it?
« Last Edit: 08:32 PM - 01/12/18 by ahmad »

Offline ahmad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:30 PM - 01/13/18 »
no/yes?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:36 PM - 01/13/18 »
no Apex doesnt support STv1 but its also not needed, the reason most people played with STv1 was that they had issues with aim assist which resulted in the steady aim builds
now aim assist with Apex and STv2 is no longer an issue thanks to 1000hz and smoothing
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum