XIM Community

What happened to all the ps3 related xim posts?  (Read 3082 times)

Offline doc_shock

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: D0C Shock
What happened to all the ps3 related xim posts?
« on: 08:06 PM - 09/01/08 »
There was alot of usefull info there like a list of confirmed ps2 to ps3 adapters that were known to work with xim1, a few configurations and a list of xim1 users with their ps3 tags on playstation network did they just get purged or what?
« Last Edit: 01:28 AM - 09/02/08 by doc_shock »

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: OMGsus
  • PSN ID: OMGsus
Re: What happpened to all the ps3 related xim posts?
« Reply #2 on: 09:16 PM - 09/01/08 »
There was alot of usefull info there like a list of confirmed ps2 to ps3 adapters that were known to work with xim1, a few configurations and a list of xim1 users with their ps3 tags on playstation network did they just get purged or what?

I merged them all into the main general discussion thread.

Everything in Miscellaneous are things that may or may not stay depending on popularity.

For instance. This PS3 thread is for people to talk about other PS3 related hacks, games, etc. outside of XIM stuff.

Offline doc_shock

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: D0C Shock
« Reply #3 on: 10:11 PM - 09/01/08 »
Oh, ok I guess that makes better sense I just got used to Playstation3 having a subsection of its own, shellshock from everything getting rearranged I guess.

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: OMGsus
  • PSN ID: OMGsus
« Reply #4 on: 10:23 PM - 09/01/08 »
Oh, ok I guess that makes better sense I just got used to Playstation3 having a subsection of its own, shellshock from everything getting rearranged I guess.

I just noticed that PS3 and 360 gen discussion were pretty generic. So I figured: ...No reason we cant all play along ;)