XIM Community

...Is lolpop dead ?  (Read 449 times)

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: ...Is lolpop dead ?
« Reply #15 on: 04:29 AM - 01/11/18 »
what makes me occasionally go back to BO3.

Wait... you don't hate BO3?

Where is Half Life 3 ???

IDK but at this point id be way more hyped for an Elder Scrolls 6 than Half life 3

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #16 on: 05:24 AM - 01/11/18 »
No, not after I spent 300$ and have all the supply drop weapons in the game except the MX Grand and XMC, waepons I dont care about. All I wanted was the crossbow, the D11 Renovator , the marshals , the banshii , and all those weird one hit kill waepons. Those weapons are the only reason I play it sometimes, like I said the other ones are just too easy and people dont get @#$% annoyed when you kill them, and what makes me happy is making other people missarble online lol

Always enjoy your posts. hardly ever agree with you, but you're always entertaining.  ;D
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, CM Swift-RX XL, Audio Technica ATH AD700, MixAmp Pro, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 4690k@4.2GHz, Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill RipjawsX@2000MHz, XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #17 on: 05:26 AM - 01/11/18 »
what makes me occasionally go back to BO3.

Wait... you don't hate BO3?

Where is Half Life 3 ???

Kinda given up hope now, but there's always that faint possibility...

"way more hyped for an Elder Scrolls 6 than Half life 3"

My 2nd most hoped for game!
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, CM Swift-RX XL, Audio Technica ATH AD700, MixAmp Pro, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 4690k@4.2GHz, Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill RipjawsX@2000MHz, XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
« Reply #18 on: 10:08 PM - 01/11/18 »
Can someone ban the guy with the chessboard ???

#LolPop4MOD !!! Automatic, fear bans for people with chessboards as their picture

If I ever meet you in a game of Call of Duty RookCheck , I am gonna camp in a corner with a @#$% shotgun and plant trip mines everywhere, even your XIM skills wont save you

Cool story
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.