XIM Community

...Is lolpop dead ?  (Read 255 times)

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
...Is lolpop dead ?
« on: 03:02 PM - 01/10/18 »
No I'm not. I just haven't been playing a lot of games lately as they suck.

CoD ww2 is a joke, Rocket League sucks now, Fortnite is a joke as well, PugG..... what the hell is that, I don't care.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: ...Is lolpop dead ?
« Reply #1 on: 03:59 PM - 01/10/18 »
Glad to see you still hate everything.

Well..."glad" is a stretch. You still hate everything pretty much covers it.
« Last Edit: 03:37 AM - 01/11/18 by antithesis »

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:58 PM - 01/10/18 »
Opposite here. While everything else in pop culture is getting crappier video games are more fun than ever.

Offline gahagafaka

• MVP
  • The Avian Floo
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Worst Everr
  • PSN ID: crack_monk
« Reply #3 on: 05:04 PM - 01/10/18 »
good taste cannot be taught sadly, phil.
just out there being the best :)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:16 PM - 01/10/18 »
Hey, it's that Lennon guy.

I don't know about Lolpop, but good to see you.

(actually lolpop is worth a few laughs from time to time).
XB1 | C:M$ | XIM4 | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G402 | D: 4000 | P: 1000 | AAA setup [ON]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny Advanced Setup - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=39989.0
Battlefield 1 Setup - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=50289.0

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:46 PM - 01/10/18 »
Oh the movies , they tick me off so bad with all those SJWs running around and crying. I've been suspended from Twitter so many times after talking trash to them, but at least I'm happy because for me to get temporary suspended they must have seen my msg and reported me, and those were some REALLY offensive things that if I said to their pathetic faces, they would cry, and I'd kick the **** out of them while they're crying.

I hear a lot of ppl are playing Fortnine , but just looking at gameplay I don't see how this is a good game, as it looks like a kids game.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05:49 PM - 01/10/18 »
the new xim though doesnt suck! ;)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05:50 PM - 01/10/18 »
Yea the XIM is great, im talking about the games

Wait is there a XIM 5 ?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:52 PM - 01/10/18 »
yes there is, here are all the infos ;)

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?board=92.0
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06:07 PM - 01/10/18 »
Great I might buy that

Offline RookCheck

• MVP
  • Your move.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: RookCheck
« Reply #10 on: 10:34 PM - 01/10/18 »
"... is Lolpop dead?"

Asked no one, ever.
I swear to god I will bring forth a rage so complete in it's fury that your innards would boil from the sheer amount of energy pouring from your monitor.

Rook said everything that can be said.

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12:40 AM - 01/11/18 »
Can someone ban the guy with the chessboard ???

#LolPop4MOD !!! Automatic, fear bans for people with chessboards as their picture

If I ever meet you in a game of Call of Duty RookCheck , I am gonna camp in a corner with a @#$% shotgun and plant trip mines everywhere, even your XIM skills wont save you

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12:49 AM - 01/11/18 »
Speaking of which, camping with a no skill one hit kill waepon is what makes me occasionally go back to BO3. Reg guns are boring, its an auto raps for me, especially if I pull out the Dingo, the only two things fun to use are the Akimbo Crossbows and Akimbo Marshals mixed with camping and soundwhoring , and ppl rage quiting. Its just so satisfying to see people fly, and the sound of the marshal when you shoot them and those with mics, the crazy sounds they make when they get shot before the instance they see me lol.

And if I play free for all in any call of duty , I don't even have to try to win, its an auto win. I admit it, I get my a$$$$ handed to me in WW2 TDM , and even BO3 TDM sometimes, (i quit WW2 on the first day), as the only way to lose a gunfight is either my teamates giving up my location, or lag.

Assuming both people don't know they're locations I am can say I am better than most people at getting that kill.

Now if both people know their locations I've been beat by a guy 2 times less the KD.

And this applies to any FPS. I can play just fine without soundwhoring and knowing where exactly the enemy is , AS LONG AS I CAN PLAY FULL STEALTH and no one knows where I am. If both teams / players know their locations like it is WW2, I do 3, maybe even 4 times worse
« Last Edit: 12:57 AM - 01/11/18 by LolPop »

Offline cbntlg

• Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #13 on: 03:11 AM - 01/11/18 »
what makes me occasionally go back to BO3.

Wait... you don't hate BO3?
Where's Half-Life 3?

Xim4, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+ keypad, Swiftpoint Z mouse, Newsky extended mousemat, Audio Technica ATH AD700 headphones, MixAmp Pro audio, LG 27UD58 monitor.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 4690k@4.2GHz, Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill RipjawsX@2000MHz, XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend.

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 04:28 AM - 01/11/18 »
No, not after I spent 300$ and have all the supply drop weapons in the game except the MX Grand and XMC, waepons I dont care about. All I wanted was the crossbow, the D11 Renovator , the marshals , the banshii , and all those weird one hit kill waepons. Those weapons are the only reason I play it sometimes, like I said the other ones are just too easy and people dont get @#$% annoyed when you kill them, and what makes me happy is making other people missarble online lol