XIM Community

Mouse and keyboard that are supported  (Read 248 times)

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
Mouse and keyboard that are supported
« on: 01:03 AM - 12/15/17 »
I'm sorry for my bad English

I tried XIM4 on XBOX ONE S with those models and it worked. (You asked to Inform you)

Mouse - Rapoo M10

Keyboard - Genius GK-100011

Something else i need to highlight:
I did not purchase directly from you because there are no shipments to my country, so I bought the product from Ebay.

And when i did all your instructions to use the product, i  have encountered with a problem. the problem was a missing cable of micro-usb (i got one with the product but you need two for using the product) so maybe the person I bought from, took one.

But if not, why you're not giving two cables if it's necessary?
(and you need to highlight in the instructions that you must connect XIM4 to the xbox one also, since I tried to plugg Xim4 with a micro-usb charging cable and XIM4 operated, and recognize the keyboard and mouse but didn't recognize the clicks on them until I connected it directly to the device with a regular Micro-use cable. because I thought that cause you did not give an extra cable, it probably was not necessary to connect it to the device. cause it simply consumes electricity from the device and nothing else)
« Last Edit: 01:31 AM - 12/15/17 by ORI0749 »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Mouse and keyboard that are supported
« Reply #1 on: 12:36 PM - 12/15/17 »
Welcome to the community and thank you for your hardware compatibility report.

Concerning the second cable, we don't ship with one since PS4 already comes with a cable that people use for this purpose. For Xbox, you do need to supply your own (non-charge) USB cable. We tried to make that clear on our store's product description. I'm sorry it caused some confusion.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
Re: Mouse and keyboard that are supported
« Reply #2 on: 12:00 PM - 12/16/17 »
Welcome to the community and thank you for your hardware compatibility report.

Concerning the second cable, we don't ship with one since PS4 already comes with a cable that people use for this purpose. For Xbox, you do need to supply your own (non-charge) USB cable. We tried to make that clear on our store's product description. I'm sorry it caused some confusion.
Why you can't do a two kind of sells. one for PS4 with one micro-usb. and one for XBOX with two? (you can give the another one shorter)