XIM Community

Best PUBG ST discussion  (Read 66744 times)

Offline RedLightBehavior

• View Profile
Re: Best PUBG ST discussion
« Reply #555 on: 11:26 AM - 01/15/18 »
I got this to go away (I think with dead zone tinkering), and the ads is pretty smooth.  Will post the entire config tonight and tell me what you think.  You will have to bring over your button config, but have a hip, ads, and 3rd person aiming set up
Xbox One X : Logitech G502 : Logitech G440 Hard : Scuff Infinity : BenQ Zowie 27 in. : DPI:12000 : P1000 : XIM4

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #556 on: 11:34 AM - 01/15/18 »
I got this to go away (I think with dead zone tinkering), and the ads is pretty smooth.  Will post the entire config tonight and tell me what you think.  You will have to bring over your button config, but have a hip, ads, and 3rd person aiming set up
Cool, excited to try it out.
Right now I'm averaging about a 90% hit average, just won 3 in a row and then a 2nd 5th and 3rd so far.
Loving my settings but still looking for the perfect setting. Just learned to play with the input lag and speed cap because until/if they fix that, we'll just have to deal.
Having an SSD/Xbox One X/Turn off Broadcast has already significantly reduced the input delay but it's still very noticeable which I don't need to tell anyone here.

Offline czech

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: 03:29 PM - 01/15/18 »
The st is not the problem boys , itís the frame rates of the game. When. The frame rates drop the look mechanic changes thatís why feels like crap at times and great at other times
i think you  right  with  frame tooo  but  still  mechanic  should be  little be better  i think on pc to much good 

Offline st0ne

• View Profile
« Reply #558 on: 03:50 PM - 01/15/18 »
I've switched to the battlefront 2 ST, and while ive had to raise ADS sense to 120 for some reason to be able to move at all it feels a lot smoother.

Offline SweetDMcGee

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: 04:11 PM - 01/15/18 »
The one thing Iím kind of looking for currently with all the STs is consistency between movements. I currently have a really low boost (200 for Hip) and no Aim Accel, though Iíd rather be playing with no boost but I feel like the game might need it by default. And I think consistency and PUBG is the perfect oxymoron  ;D Looking at you Big Ol Bully and RML on what youíd recommend curve/sens wise to play without boost or AA. Iím a twitch player and the fact that the speed of my mouse determines my precision kind of rustles my jimmies. Am I chasing a PC dream?

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #560 on: 04:38 PM - 01/15/18 »
The one thing Iím kind of looking for currently with all the STs is consistency between movements. I currently have a really low boost (200 for Hip) and no Aim Accel, though Iíd rather be playing with no boost but I feel like the game might need it by default. And I think consistency and PUBG is the perfect oxymoron  ;D Looking at you Big Ol Bully and RML on what youíd recommend curve/sens wise to play without boost or AA. Iím a twitch player and the fact that the speed of my mouse determines my precision kind of rustles my jimmies. Am I chasing a PC dream?
3 Things need to happen to reach that PC Dream:
1st: They need to fix the input delay
2nd: They need Private Servers (To Train ST)
3rd: They need to raise the max turn speed (this unfortunately won't happen however if you are a low sens player, this may not affect you)
I think with this then Mist should be able to train an ST on the 0 Aim Acceleration which though it does still accelerate, it's like at 900 degrees. Some people have opted to use this setting for more consistency but a lower speed cap. This could be totally fine for low sens players but the rest of us that play at a high sens are trying to find that line where it's unaccelerated in the box that you typically aim in and then accelerates out when it's unlikely you're trying to microaim. For me that number is 7. It's an inconvenient way of playing and it makes aiming at that break point almost impossible but it's how we need to work around that speed cap and acceleration.
Also remember this is changing weekly so if you're frustrated this week, just play some 4k Witcher and come back next week, there will be all new controls :)

Offline Secondhand

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SuperSecondhand
« Reply #561 on: 05:17 PM - 01/15/18 »
Few questions please. Some very basic but I have no PC experience.

1. What does the ĎUse ADS Translator/Use hip translatorí do in advance mouse settings do?

2. Using the Sony Nav, how can I bind L2 (or any button) to a tap and hold function. Ie Iím trying to bind L2 to[TAP] for ADS mode & [HOLD] for 3PP targeting. Just like it behaves pressing the LT on a Xbox controller.

3. Using a G502 Iíve binded lean left/lean right to scroll left/scroll right on the mouse wheel. But it seems really inconsistent and sometimes I have to tap it a few times to work or it twitches back to centre view. Anybody else having the same trouble or do I need to do something in the settings?

4. Iíve tried binding change weapon to scroll down on the mouse wheel. It changes weapon no problem but I cannot put my weapon away. Any solution?

The last three questions Iíve tried playing around with the primary and secondary settings but to no avail.

I apologise for the noob questions but applaud you for  all your hard work with curves etc

Kind regards :)

Offline LITHE

• ig: gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #562 on: 07:57 PM - 01/15/18 »
Hardline is still King in my opinion because of how well the Hip translator works on ADS. Works super well with per pixel movements as well... Super stoked on this one!

LITHE 3.0
Battlefield Hardline

dpi 16,000
- set XIM4 sensitivity higher for lower dpi
Deadzone: 20
Aim Acceleration: 0
Sensitivity: 10 on all
Controller Binding: Type B

Full ST

>>> XIM4 [PUBG LITHE 3.0] START PASTE >>>
X4C:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAAAHABQAFUAQgBHACAATABJAFQASABFACAAMwAuADAAAAYBAQAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANQAAAAYASABpAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKAGQE4gAAAAAAAAAAChEYICgwOUNOWGNteIOOmqWxvMhjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdTABAAUACfAR8AkAQQAhlEHwBYiBABGNAY4BkAmQBYhBlCGUCAAAAAAAAYhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYwgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANQAAAAoAUwBjAG8AcABlQAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEFFABkBOIAAAAAAAAAAAoSGiIqMjpBSE9WXWVsc3qBiZCXYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUwAQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRBgQGIgY0BqBGoCaYBqAWkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaADQALgAwADAALgAyADAAMQA2ADAANAAwADUAAAAUAFQAYQByAGcAZQB0AGkAbgBnACBACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQUUAGQE4gAAAAAAAAAAChIaIioyOkFIT1ZdZWxzeoGJkJcAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANQAAAABlCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQfQAGQAAAAAAAAAAAAAChQeKDI8RlBaZG54goyWoKq0vsgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQ+gAGQAAAAAAAAAAAAAChQeKDI8RlBaZG54goyWoKq0vsgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQ+gAGQAAAAAAAAAAAAAChQeKDI8RlBaZG54goyWoKq0vsgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

I have noticed a little I tend to do better with most of my engages using GW2 but Hardline is slightly better for micro movements.

I'm contemplating using two different ST's with this game lol...

This games so hard to test due to the lag problems.

I wish we could use GW2 or Battlefront 2 on hip and targeting, and use hardline on scope....
« Last Edit: 08:04 PM - 01/15/18 by LITHE »

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #563 on: 09:43 PM - 01/15/18 »
can you put those two STs together

Offline st0ne

• View Profile
« Reply #564 on: 03:19 AM - 01/16/18 »
Shoutout to LITHE, Big Ol Buddy, Frax and the others for making all of our lives easier! thanks!

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: 07:36 AM - 01/16/18 »
@Bully, concerning polling rate. The only thing to worry about is your mouse has to have =/> polling then the console/XIM polling rate. If the mouse is < you will have bad stutter and pixel jumping issues.

@everyone that values my opinion on APEX. First off, thank you! Secondly, APEX is an amazing piece of Kit! But so is every XIM product. IMO, (I'll leave the facts to OBsIV) after a long stint of testing, APEX is a must have for anyone that enjoys FPS gaming. There are plenty of new features that make this an upgrade. I'm not going to spell them all out here because this is PUBG thread and you can read about those upgrades in the appropriate thread. I will say when it comes to this particular game PUBG. APEX may not feel like as much of an upgrade as it might for games that have Aim Assist and better look mechanics. Games like COD, BF and Destiny is where APEX really shines for me personally. However, I have not compared XIM4 to APEX with PUBG. I have never used XIM4 with PUBG. With the upgrade to Ballistic curves APEX does feel smoother when using them, again, IMO.

@LITHE, ok... recreated your curves on APEX and played with your setup with some minor tweaks and the Hardline ST. Felt really solid. My sniping definitely improved and HIP is definitely doable, Nice Job!!

As far as using two different ST's goes, yes it can be done it's just not very user friendly to do so.
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game -
 http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny 1&2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline CodeFuzion

• .NET Coding Ninja for Web Solutions
    • View Profile
    • Acadiana .NET User Group
  • Gamertag: CodeFuzion
« Reply #566 on: 01:05 PM - 01/16/18 »
Ya, wonder if it is possible to package the two under a new name for Hip and ADS [ BF2 (HIP) Hip, HL (HIP) ADS] and call it PUBG Beta Experimental

Hardline is still King in my opinion because of how well the Hip translator works on ADS. Works super well with per pixel movements as well... Super stoked on this one!

I have noticed a little I tend to do better with most of my engages using GW2 but Hardline is slightly better for micro movements.

I'm contemplating using two different ST's with this game lol...

I wish we could use GW2 or Battlefront 2 on hip and targeting, and use hardline on scope....

I reject your reality and substitute in my own - PolymorphicViewpoint

.NET Software Architect / Senior Developer / Coding Ninja

Offline A Big Ol Bully

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: 01:22 PM - 01/16/18 »
I'm glad the Hardline St is working for so many people but I don't get it in my opinion the Battlefront 2 St is much better with micro aiming but hey if you guys found what you like stick with it. there should be a control update on Friday and it will change everything again.

Offline RedLightBehavior

• View Profile
« Reply #568 on: 01:29 PM - 01/16/18 »
Don't have screen shot of the Curves, but the HIP, ADS and Third person are all an RML type of Curve but is set at 90.0 on the far right side and that is it.  I think the intial ST was from FRAX but has been modified.

Mouse:
6k dpi
1000 polling

Wildlands ST

In game settings:
all 10's (I do 8 on Vehicle, but this is just preference)

Deadzone: 15
Aim acceleration: 0
preset: B

copy your button profiles in because you might not like mine, sensitivities on the XIM can be raised, but try them where they are to feel the smoothness of ADS.

I did a third person AIM tab as well as I did not like how it felt.

It is a mix between Frax, and a little of my tinkering.

Let me know if you like it or not.
(the ping curve wasn't as smooth on this ST, so changed it back, and updated it below)

****Updated 01/17/2018****

>>> XIM4 [PUBG Redlight] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

« Last Edit: 09:43 AM - 01/17/18 by RedLightBehavior »
Xbox One X : Logitech G502 : Logitech G440 Hard : Scuff Infinity : BenQ Zowie 27 in. : DPI:12000 : P1000 : XIM4

Offline CodeFuzion

• .NET Coding Ninja for Web Solutions
    • View Profile
    • Acadiana .NET User Group
  • Gamertag: CodeFuzion
« Reply #569 on: 04:11 PM - 01/16/18 »
To be fair - I havent tried your latest - which I plan to tonight.

Thats the one with the Aim Accel at 7 right?

I'm glad the Hardline St is working for so many people but I don't get it in my opinion the Battlefront 2 St is much better with micro aiming but hey if you guys found what you like stick with it. there should be a control update on Friday and it will change everything again.
I reject your reality and substitute in my own - PolymorphicViewpoint

.NET Software Architect / Senior Developer / Coding Ninja