XIM Community

Orbweaver binding  (Read 359 times)

Offline NewNeo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NewNeo1914
Orbweaver binding
« on: 03:23 PM - 12/04/17 »
Hi all,

I have just ordered the Orbweaver and I am wondering if there is a way to bind a slight time delay using a primary and secondary mapping.

What I want to be able to do is map the crouch and stand to one key for use in Destiny 2 using the Titan barricade for auto reloading.

I can do this on my Logitech G903 using the onboard memory to create macros but as far as I am aware the Orbweaver doesn’t have any onboard memory.

Mapping the crouch and stand button to primary and secondary doesn’t seem like an option as it will be a simultaneous event.

Anyone know a work around to this or will I just have to map it to my mouse?

Thanks
« Last Edit: 03:49 PM - 12/04/17 by NewNeo »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Orbweaver binding
« Reply #1 on: 12:57 PM - 12/05/17 »
Sorry, this doesn't sound like something we can do easily. We do provide a delay option between sub-Configs (for Hip -> ADS transitions), but, modelling this specific need would be really complex (and may not be possible).
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline NewNeo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NewNeo1914
Re: Orbweaver binding
« Reply #2 on: 11:36 AM - 12/09/17 »
Sorry, this doesn't sound like something we can do easily. We do provide a delay option between sub-Configs (for Hip -> ADS transitions), but, modelling this specific need would be really complex (and may not be possible).

Thanks for the reply. I was asking more from the keyboard standpoint rather than the XIM..that would seem too big a task. I heard Razor used have onboard memory similar to the G13..pity it was dropped!