XIM Community

Orbweaver binding  (Read 191 times)

Offline NewNeo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NewNeo1914
Orbweaver binding
« on: 03:23 PM - 12/04/17 »
Hi all,

I have just ordered the Orbweaver and I am wondering if there is a way to bind a slight time delay using a primary and secondary mapping.

What I want to be able to do is map the crouch and stand to one key for use in Destiny 2 using the Titan barricade for auto reloading.

I can do this on my Logitech G903 using the onboard memory to create macros but as far as I am aware the Orbweaver doesn’t have any onboard memory.

Mapping the crouch and stand button to primary and secondary doesn’t seem like an option as it will be a simultaneous event.

Anyone know a work around to this or will I just have to map it to my mouse?

Thanks
« Last Edit: 03:49 PM - 12/04/17 by NewNeo »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Orbweaver binding
« Reply #1 on: 12:57 PM - 12/05/17 »
Sorry, this doesn't sound like something we can do easily. We do provide a delay option between sub-Configs (for Hip -> ADS transitions), but, modelling this specific need would be really complex (and may not be possible).
Get the most out of your XIM4, read the XIM4 Support FAQ.

Offline NewNeo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: NewNeo1914
Re: Orbweaver binding
« Reply #2 on: 11:36 AM - 12/09/17 »
Sorry, this doesn't sound like something we can do easily. We do provide a delay option between sub-Configs (for Hip -> ADS transitions), but, modelling this specific need would be really complex (and may not be possible).

Thanks for the reply. I was asking more from the keyboard standpoint rather than the XIM..that would seem too big a task. I heard Razor used have onboard memory similar to the G13..pity it was dropped!