XIM Community

WW2 SETTINGS! ( Share your settings below )  (Read 32761 times)

Offline Sindonesia

• View Profile
Re: WW2 SETTINGS! ( Share your settings below )
« Reply #210 on: 11:12 PM - 01/03/18 »
I've been playing around with the xim for weeks. I've finally found the absolute perfect settings. I've tried different STs and Firmwares, curves and no curves, etc. These settings give you a very gluey ads and maximizes the aim assist feel because the sens moves just faster than the speed of the enemy. MAKE SURE TO SHOOT BEFORE YOU ADS ON WW2!!! <<<<<<< KEY

Firmware : Current
Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300
Polling Rate: 1000 hz
DPI: 6400

Hip

Sens: 12.69
NO CURVE
Y/X Ratio 1.18 (Sledgehammer's Y Axis is slower than the X, this number may not be the best, but feels a lot better.)
NO BOOST
SA ON

ADS

Sens: 8.5
NO CURVE
Y/X Ratio 1.18
NO BOOST
SA ON
DELAY 0ms

ASSIGN FIRE TO ADS ON A SECONDARY PAGE AND JUST CLICK IN.

TRUST ME!!!!

DIAMOND 2600 RANKED PLAY
I tried this out tonight and Iím so glad I did. It worked as advertised, no additional adjustments needed. Thanks for sharing your setup.

Offline hansodepanso

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 04:55 AM - 01/04/18 »
I've been playing around with the xim for weeks. I've finally found the absolute perfect settings. I've tried different STs and Firmwares, curves and no curves, etc. These settings give you a very gluey ads and maximizes the aim assist feel because the sens moves just faster than the speed of the enemy. MAKE SURE TO SHOOT BEFORE YOU ADS ON WW2!!! <<<<<<< KEY

Hip

NO CURVE
Y/X Ratio 1.18 (Sledgehammer's Y Axis is slower than the X, this number may not be the best, but feels a lot better.)
NO BOOST
SA ON

ADS

NO CURVE
Y/X Ratio 1.18
NO BOOST
SA ON
DELAY 0ms

TRUST ME!!!!

DIAMOND 2600 RANKED PLAY
I tried this out tonight and Iím so glad I did. It worked as advertised, no additional adjustments needed. Thanks for sharing your setup.
are you on Sa3 or sa5

Offline santoryu13

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: uz_drama
« Reply #212 on: 08:29 AM - 01/04/18 »
hello everyone, who would have a curve ads, pretty sticky ?? Rml? havoxxx? dr ?? , i use sa3, thank you in advance!

Offline loo1201

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 01:16 PM - 01/04/18 »

Hip

NO CURVE
NO BOOST
SA ON

ADS

NO CURVE
Y/X Ratio 1.18
NO BOOST
SA ON
DELAY 0ms

TRUST ME!!!!

DIAMOND 2600 RANKED PLAY
are you on Sa3 or sa5

none, he said current firmware
3843SR - Settings : EXPO No curve No boost. 100AA 50AAW 0AS 0AE Steady aim OFF

Offline SleepDSTRCT

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 02:52 PM - 01/04/18 »
XIM4 feels weird on this game, you don't get that much aim assist and everything feels a little bit off. Not really sure what the problem is but hopefully it gets fixed.

XIM4 worked great on IW, MWR, and especially Black Ops 3. Crazy how in BO3 you could just snap onto people but in this game the aim feels very slippery.

I actually think using a controller is better at the moment on WW2 because it seems like the only way to get substantial  aim assist

Offline santoryu13

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: uz_drama
« Reply #215 on: 04:23 PM - 01/04/18 »
no i think so, sa3 is fine for cod, but i'm just looking for a good sticky curve for ads.

Offline Antropolise

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Antropolise
« Reply #216 on: 10:05 AM - 02/11/18 »
Hello everyone. Im knew in the xim4 world. I bought now a razer deathadder elite.
 Im using my setting as:

Dpi - 16.000

Hip.
 Sens 16

Ads
 Sens 12.5

I still dont know how to work with curves or even what u guys saying as SA :( i even like to know if is it possible to save several config to play a game like i would try another config but without loosing mine.
 Thanks.. And sorry 😊😊

Offline dimah2k

• The Aim-assist lover
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: dimah2k
« Reply #217 on: 07:07 AM - 02/12/18 »
Hello everyone. Im knew in the xim4 world. I bought now a razer deathadder elite.
 Im using my setting as:

Dpi - 16.000

Hip.
 Sens 16

Ads
 Sens 12.5

I still dont know how to work with curves or even what u guys saying as SA :( i even like to know if is it possible to save several config to play a game like i would try another config but without loosing mine.
 Thanks.. And sorry 😊😊
Hey, welcome to the XIM community. Ofcourse this is possible, just open op your XIM manager and tap the 3 lines emblem in your right corner above. Press on new and choose the game you wish to make a config for.

To switch between configs hit the same 3 lines emblem, and hit load.

Goodluck ;)

Offline Antropolise

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 08:27 AM - 02/13/18 »
Thanks! Im finding new best config to my game. I wish i would know how to work with curve and boost. I still dont do nothing with that :/

Offline dimah2k

• The Aim-assist lover
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: dimah2k
« Reply #219 on: 07:41 PM - 02/13/18 »
Thanks! Im finding new best config to my game. I wish i would know how to work with curve and boost. I still dont do nothing with that :/

Hey, you're new.. it's all good. We all start without knowing a thing, here's a helpfull post that teaches alot.
(I recommend sticking to no curves for the first month of XIM, this will help you get used to the games mechanic and it will improve your overall gamestyle)

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0

Offline Antropolise

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 05:39 AM - 02/14/18 »

Hey, you're new.. it's all good. We all start without knowing a thing, here's a helpfull post that teaches alot.
(I recommend sticking to no curves for the first month of XIM, this will help you get used to the games mechanic and it will improve your overall gamestyle)

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0

Thank you! ;) 😊😊

Offline slickrick

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 06:05 AM - 02/14/18 »
G903 2100 dpi SA5 Firmware

33.20 Hip
No Curves
No Boost
Steady Aim No

19.00 Ads
Steady Aim Yes
80 Boost
176 Delay
No Curves

Has been my long term set up for a while now for Cod's.  what does the boost do to help you on ads?

Offline He-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 01:28 AM - 02/16/18 »
I'm an old school PC gamer, and I've tried a million different combination of configs, sensitivities, mice, etc, mostly trying to utilize AA, and I just can't do it (at least the slow down).  I leave turn assist on, slow down off. 

Razer Deathadder Elite (set at 3500 dpi, 1000hz)

17.00 hip
no curves
no boost
no steady aim

17.00 ads
no boost
no curves
no steady aim
223 ads delay

Idunno...

Offline Antropolise

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 06:56 AM - 02/18/18 »

Hip

NO CURVE
NO BOOST
SA ON

ADS

NO CURVE
Y/X Ratio 1.18
NO BOOST
SA ON
DELAY 0ms

TRUST ME!!!!

DIAMOND 2600 RANKED PLAY

I didn t understand this: ASSIGN FIRE TO ADS ON A SECONDARY PAGE AND JUST CLICK IN.