XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Canít pair with iOS after following the instructions  (Read 150 times)

Offline Jesilicious

• View Profile
That's expected. The cyan-green flash will show one time then your XIM4 will continue to breathe the color of the config color which is red by default. Your XIM4 will continue to be in discovery mode for I think 30 seconds. You should be able to pair using the app during this period.

Did you try the suggested toggle on/off bluetooth in the phone settings mentioned above? Not in the lock screen control center?

Yes I did, it seems that there is something wrong with my phone?s Bluetooth as my ipad connects fine over Bluetooth, so I may want to find out what is wrong with my phone at a later date. Thank you.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
When you have a chance can you share your device model and OS version that's installed?
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Jesilicious

• View Profile
When you have a chance can you share your device model and OS version that's installed?
The one that wasn?t working was a iPhone 6 Plus on iOS 11.0.3

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Thanks, that should be compatible. You said that it's working on your iPad but not your iPhone right?

In this case I can only think to unpair all other bluetooth paired devices on your phone, uninstall Manager, reboot the phone, then try again.

You could also try placing the phone directly on top of XIM4 to test against a possible range issue.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos