XIM Community

Disappointed with Destiny 2? Try this!  (Read 878 times)

Offline JoTi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jo_Vogel_Snipez
Re: Disappointed with Destiny 2? Try this!
« Reply #15 on: 11:34 AM - 10/12/17 »
Has some one a complete ST code for the game for PS4?

Offline hiroshimus

• I've got you in my sights!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hiroshimus
  • PSN ID: Hiroshimus
« Reply #16 on: 07:42 PM - 10/12/17 »
What's your GT on PS4 Warframe man?

in case you are on a playstation pro activate the boost mode and you will hardly see any framedrops, on a regular playstation yes it can drop quite often below 60 especially on the new earth remastered planet

piiwii if you have questions or need help just add me or w1ce :)
@andres_torres1987

Offline Mark8010

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01:46 AM - 10/13/17 »
Thanks to the OP for suggesting Warframe, me and a few friends who were disappointed with the Destiny 2 PvP and endgame have turned to Warframe. 10 hours in and I'm loving it, can't beleive how big the game is and deep the loot and MOD system is, puts AAA games to shame.

Offline JoTi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02:31 AM - 10/13/17 »
@Odin:  Can you post your setup code please?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03:34 AM - 10/13/17 »
What's your GT on PS4 Warframe man?

its beam1mpact

Thanks to the OP for suggesting Warframe, me and a few friends who were disappointed with the Destiny 2 PvP and endgame have turned to Warframe. 10 hours in and I'm loving it, can't beleive how big the game is and deep the loot and MOD system is, puts AAA games to shame.

if you want some good starter mods such as streamline, intensify, vital sense, continuity, flow and so on let me know :)
those are pretty common in endgame but quite rare in the beginning, they are also sort of compulsory for every build
also broken mods that you get in the beginning are pretty decent as their output to capacity cost is much better than with regular mods :)
at last, you can turn any weapon in warframe to endgame level, so if you find a weapon you really love early on you dont need to worry itll be trash once you are in the high level areas :)

@Odin:  Can you post your setup code please?

im recording a config tutorial now, will copy he config code amd post both later on
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10:10 AM - 10/13/17 »
here the video tutorial:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/O11DeFg1zn4&amp;hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/O11DeFg1zn4&amp;hd=1</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O11DeFg1zn4

here is the xim4 config code:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Warframe Tutorial Aufnahme] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline JoTi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10:46 AM - 10/13/17 »
Danke / Thank You