XIM Community

GuNStArHeRo's Destiny 2 XiM4 and XiM Apex Flawless Trials of The Nine Settings  (Read 28740 times)

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
Nice settings do you know how to macro a button to the mouse that presses the b button twice to dodge?

yeah that's easy. you would need to use the software that comes with the mouse (LGS or Synapse).
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back w/ ModMic 5 & Creative Sound Blaster X7/ASTRO Mixamp | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Offline ElRojo

• View Profile
I see you play with the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012, how is destiny with a keyboard? I plan on buying the game for pc too so might as well switch to a keyboard then on console too if it's nice to use

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
I see you play with the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012, how is destiny with a keyboard? I plan on buying the game for pc too so might as well switch to a keyboard then on console too if it's nice to use

I like keyboard better because you get more key mapping options and I like the feel of MX blue switches.
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back w/ ModMic 5 & Creative Sound Blaster X7/ASTRO Mixamp | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Offline John33260

• View Profile
Hello GuNStArHeRo's,

Thank you for sharing.
I would like to ask you some questions.

I play with a ZOWIE FK1 mouse with 3200 DPI max.

Can I use the same settings as you?

Because when I use the same settings, when I stop to run and I aim, my aim is very fast .. I must release the aim and aim a second time to have the good sensitivity ADS .. To make it simple, when I pass from the sprint to the sights, it keeps the sprint sensitized and I have to release and re-aim on the aim to have the right sensitivity ... I do not know if you understand .. There must be an activation problem. .

You can help me ?

What is the purpose of the 120 seconds delay for ADS?

and when I shoot I feel that my viewfinder is not very stable at all and climbs up, and I have to lower my mouse enormously.

Sorry for my english ^^ I'm Fr ^^ '

I thank you if you take the time to help me

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
Hello GuNStArHeRo's,

Hi  ;D

I play with a ZOWIE FK1 mouse with 3200 DPI max.

Can I use the same settings as you?

well you can use my settings but you would have to adjust them to work with your mouse DPI settings. i use a G502 mouse at 7000.

Because when I use the same settings, when I stop to run and I aim, my aim is very fast .. I must release the aim and aim a second time to have the good sensitivity ADS .. To make it simple, when I pass from the sprint to the sights, it keeps the sprint sensitized and I have to release and re-aim on the aim to have the right sensitivity ... I do not know if you understand .. There must be an activation problem. .

most likely you're still holding the sprint button while aiming that's it might feel fast. i've updated my settings a little bit so i'll share the new one later today.

What is the purpose of the 120 seconds delay for ADS?

i use 120 delay to help with the sprint switch. i would forget to release the sprint button while aiming witch is set to a different sensitivity from my hip and ADS. it adds a delay before switching to the ADS sensitivity.

and when I shoot I feel that my viewfinder is not very stable at all and climbs up, and I have to lower my mouse enormously.

what's a viewfinder?

Sorry for my english ^^ I'm Fr ^^ '

don't worry i have bad english too. have you watched on of my videos ;D

I thank you if you take the time to help me

No problem 8)

Offline John33260

• View Profile
Thank you for your reply ;)

A viewfinder is when you aim. The aim of your weapon when you fire on the enemy.

I have the impression that it goes up enormously compared to destiny 1.

For the sprint, I do not think that I support at the same time on the sprint and the aim.
Because at times I have to wait 1 small second after the sprint to be targeted, otherwise it moves too fast. and in osiris it's not cool X)

I'm waiting for your new settings with impatience :))

Offline killwa91

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: killwa91
Hi GuNStArHeRo's,

Thanks you for your sharing, both video and config setting. I do have a question, when you sprinting, are you using toggle and deactivate key or just hold shift key all the time?

Thanks

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
Hi GuNStArHeRo's,

Thanks you for your sharing, both video and config setting. I do have a question, when you sprinting, are you using toggle and deactivate key or just hold shift key all the time?

Thanks

I was using shift hold but I donít use it anymore.

Offline bludshuteyes

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: bludshuteyes
Hi there, I cannot seem to find xim-flash for SA6 for Mac. I'm currently using GOLD. Can I use Gunstar's settings with this GOLD build?

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
Hi there, I cannot seem to find xim-flash for SA6 for Mac. I'm currently using GOLD. Can I use Gunstar's settings with this GOLD build?

Yes you can still use them with gold. I currently used my gold at the moment too.

Offline ichor

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hyperXgen
liking your hip setup will be trying your ads shortly, thanks for the info
« Last Edit: 11:35 PM - 10/16/17 by ichor »

Offline joekitch

• View Profile
quick destiny 2 specific interjection;
hunters are viciously under powered right now for pve and pvp. their class specific ability (dodge) has no iframes so it's mostly just for show and gives you a little reload i guess. It gives no team benefit like barricade or rift
the most powerful stat is recovery, hands down. 10 recovery gets you to full health faster than 1 recovery gets to even the first regen break point. Warlocks can get 10 recovery very easily. titans can get 10 with some work. hunters can get 6 AT MOST which makes them incredibly fragile.

mobility is kind of nice but not useful in most situations and way less useful than recovery.

this is on top of warlocks getting possibly the best pvp ability in the game, which is arc soul. it gives you or any teammate you steps in your rifts a little floating turret which shoots homing rounds that follows you around. it gives you a HUGE advantage in gun fights and if your entire team gets one at once they can be SUPER aggressive.
Storm trance is kind of mediocre super though, but arc soul is so much more useful

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
original post updated with Apex settings.

Offline bartraygun

• View Profile

Thanks for posting these.  I settled on boost 1 as well.  Run the g502 at 12k dpi and 1000Hz.  My sensitivity is basically the same as yours once you scale it to dpi (6.5 hip and 6 ads).  One big difference is that I don't run any smoothing. 

Would you mind explaining what it is you get out of using it?  Is it just jitter elimination or is there some other aspect you feel it benefits?  I am not noticing any jitter personally, and smoothing seems to make my movement feel a little floaty.  Thanks again. 

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe

Thanks for posting these.  I settled on boost 1 as well.  Run the g502 at 12k dpi and 1000Hz.  My sensitivity is basically the same as yours once you scale it to dpi (6.5 hip and 6 ads).  One big difference is that I don't run any smoothing. 

Would you mind explaining what it is you get out of using it?  Is it just jitter elimination or is there some other aspect you feel it benefits?  I am not noticing any jitter personally, and smoothing seems to make my movement feel a little floaty.  Thanks again.

honestly i wasn't sure of the smoothing and just bumped it up just cause lol. i'm not even sure what it does.