XIM Community

GuNStArHeRo's Destiny 2 XiM4 and XiM Apex Flawless Trials of The Nine Settings  (Read 24953 times)

Offline Mark8010

• View Profile
I presume you are Steady Aim on HIP and ADS? If so then boost takes a range of 1-100, i.e. values above 100 won't do anything.

If you're not using Steady Aim, then those boost values aren't doing anything, as boost was the way in which a Steady Aim slider was applied in these experimental builds.

No I unchecked steady aim. I find it annoying.

That's what I expected (because it would be unplayable with SA set at those values).

Thus the boost values you are using aren't doing anything as boost is used for SA values (between 1-100) when SA is checked in these SA builds i.e. you can't use Boost in the traditional sense in the SA builds and when SA is unchecked the value entered doesn't do anything.

Setting them to zero and using the latest Gold build would achieve the same thing.

They are decent Destiny 2 settings thought, especially if you struggle with the in game AA.

Offline illus1onz

• View Profile
Nice settings do you know how to macro a button to the mouse that presses the b button twice to dodge?

Online GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
I presume you are Steady Aim on HIP and ADS? If so then boost takes a range of 1-100, i.e. values above 100 won't do anything.

If you're not using Steady Aim, then those boost values aren't doing anything, as boost was the way in which a Steady Aim slider was applied in these experimental builds.

No I unchecked steady aim. I find it annoying.

That's what I expected (because it would be unplayable with SA set at those values).

Thus the boost values you are using aren't doing anything as boost is used for SA values (between 1-100) when SA is checked in these SA builds i.e. you can't use Boost in the traditional sense in the SA builds and when SA is unchecked the value entered doesn't do anything.

Setting them to zero and using the latest Gold build would achieve the same thing.

They are decent Destiny 2 settings thought, especially if you struggle with the in game AA.

Funny thing is I was using gold and switched back to SA. I just copied and paste the settings over. Yeah the settings are not ok, still tweaking them.
XIM Apex | PS4 XBox One | PC | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Audio and Mic: Samson G-Track w/ ASTRO Mixamp | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Offline Doobie

• View Profile
How much different does this feel then the default ST?

Offline exca1ibur

• View Profile
First of all I have the activation button for sprint on shift, when releasing shift does it goes back to hip settings? Or do you have to press shift again?

Could tou pleaseanswer this quasction ?
Can\t find ananswear in the fist post.

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
Been using RML's since he posted it loved his, but this is feeling... more up my alley, I'm a high sens player and it just feels more fluid.... for me personally.

Could you clarify about the best key to use for sparrow?

Offline pulpbiggles

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: LordofBiggles
  • PSN ID: PulpBiggles
First of all I have the activation button for sprint on shift, when releasing shift does it goes back to hip settings? Or do you have to press shift again?

Unless you select 'toggle' then a switcher deactivates when you release the activation key.

Offline Greyfox

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bandaiboy
  • PSN ID: Bandaiboy
Just tried this out and wow it's so much better than the older destiny setup I was using.   One thing though, I do find the ADS a little sticky in pvp, what do you recommend to get past this?

Offline smooki3

• View Profile
Thanks for the curves.
Here my settings:
g502: 4000dpi, 1000 poll

Hip Sensitivity: 52.50, boost 275
ADS: 42.00, boost 300
Y/X Ratio: 1.00 for all

At first, i had my ads boost at 400 and i was overshooting everything and felt way too fast while aiming at multiple targets.  But, now it's nearly perfect with 300.  Thanks man.

Online GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
Just tried this out and wow it's so much better than the older destiny setup I was using.   One thing though, I do find the ADS a little sticky in pvp, what do you recommend to get past this?

i have the same problem and i'm not sure what to do about it to be honest. if you have any tips on fixing the sticky aim le t me know lol.
XIM Apex | PS4 XBox One | PC | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Audio and Mic: Samson G-Track w/ ASTRO Mixamp | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Online GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
Thanks for the curves.
Here my settings:
g502: 4000dpi, 1000 poll

Hip Sensitivity: 52.50, boost 275
ADS: 42.00, boost 300
Y/X Ratio: 1.00 for all

At first, i had my ads boost at 400 and i was overshooting everything and felt way too fast while aiming at multiple targets.  But, now it's nearly perfect with 300.  Thanks man.

happy it's working for you ;D

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
Really liking your Hip curve. Hope you don't mind me sharing it in my setup.

Cheers!
XB1 | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 4000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny Advanced Setup - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=39989.0
Battlefield 1 Setup - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=50289.0

Offline moniray

• View Profile
what ingame sens should i use?

Offline Reactx3

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: eRdo309
what ingame sens should i use?

always on max.

Online GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
Really liking your Hip curve. Hope you don't mind me sharing it in my setup.

Cheers!

we're on the same team so it's kool ;D