XIM Community

Corsair K65 Vengeance  (Read 133 times)

Offline ImCensor_

• View Profile
Corsair K65 Vengeance
« on: 12:47 PM - 06/08/17 »
I have a problem with my keyboard (Corsair k65 vengeance, it is in the list of compatible devices) yet I have the latest version
Or it goes off or the XIM4 blinking  yellow 2 times
Firmware : 20170103

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Corsair K65 Vengeance
« Reply #1 on: 01:01 PM - 06/08/17 »
Welcome to the community. If you're using the latest firmware and its disconnecting it could be a few things. I would start by fully charging your controller and other battery powered devices directly with the console then disabling the LED lights. This will reduce the power draw and may help with stability issues.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline ImCensor_

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:08 PM - 06/08/17 »
I have activated no light and my controller is fully charged and plugging the keyboard directly it works.

Offline ImCensor_

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:14 PM - 06/08/17 »
What is the intensity and voltage that the XIM4 delivers on each USB port and on all USB ports

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:19 PM - 06/08/17 »
That is a question for Obsiv. You would need to look at your console's single port output then this will be sent to XIM4 then divided four ways in some amount depending on the power the demands of XIM4, controller, mouse, keyboard.

We actually don't know if your issue is power, it could be. It may be that there is an issue with this keyboard although this happens more with mice as they wear. I see that your keyboard has a detachable cable. You could check the connection at the keyboard to see if this is loose. If it disconnects when this side of the cable is moved then you could then try other cables with this keyboard.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos