XIM Community

[RESOLVED] Cant connect xim4 to windows 10  (Read 88 times)

Offline akira

• View Profile
[RESOLVED] Cant connect xim4 to windows 10
« on: 11:01 AM - 05/19/17 »
Hi i have my xim4 working fine with my android but everytime i try to pair my xim4 with my computer my bluetooth asks me for a password for the device im pairing. I have tried my pc login password and other passwords but i dunno what they looking for in the password
« Last Edit: 01:49 PM - 05/19/17 by mist4fun »

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Cant connect xim4 to windows 10
« Reply #1 on: 11:35 AM - 05/19/17 »
I don't think there should be a password. Could you share which bluetooth device and model you are using?
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline akira

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] Cant connect xim4 to windows 10
« Reply #2 on: 01:18 PM - 05/19/17 »
it keeps prompting me to enter a passcode for the device im trying to pair. Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) driver version 19.50.1.1

Offline akira

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:23 PM - 05/19/17 »
oh @#$% mist thanks for the help. Your reply caused me to update my bluetooth driver and i got it paired with the latest driver. Also one more question should i upgrade my manager version 20160405 firmware 20160601 to the new steady aim thing?

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:49 PM - 05/19/17 »
Good, I'm glad it's working. I thought it might be a driver issue, usually removing the driver, rebooting, then allowing windows to install generic drivers will fix this.

The steady aim builds were an experiment for users wanting a different feel with aim assist enabled. I can't recommend them personally because I've never needed the feature. I would recommend the latest firmware for the most up to date hardware and bluetooth support.

You can find the latest firmware below. Please read the instructions on the download page.

http://xim.tech/latest
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos