XIM Community

Daddy/Widow Setup  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Daddy90

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DontLetDaddyKnow
Re: Daddy/Widow Setup
« Reply #15 on: 03:29 AM - 05/19/17 »
Im using st3 .. i dont know why 10000 and 500 i Just Set it Up Like this und can Go 12000 and 1000 dindt try it but the curve ist important For this Setup with no curve in this dpi you will miss Lot of shoots and you need a hard Mouse Pad  yeah steady aim in Bcs st3 but how i say you can try other dpi and PR but nothing under 10000 i will try higher dpi later when im Home THX ppl i Hope it Work Well For you this Setup ist also good For all heros rly Tracer feels insane i got Like 48/51% accury on her thats was only 2 games

Offline Daddy90

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03:31 AM - 05/19/17 »
Are you using a normal xim4 firmware build?  What does having "steady aim" selected do?

Steady aim Bca oder the Firmware st3 :)

Offline Kitten_Hearts

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kitten_Hearts
« Reply #17 on: 08:34 PM - 05/20/17 »
Any update on this bro?

Offline Daddy90

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11:35 PM - 05/20/17 »
Any update on this bro?
[/quote

On the New Setup?]

Online gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02:24 AM - 05/21/17 »
I just ran this curve tonight and it's pretty @#$% awesome! Good job.

I just ended up taking the curve from it and plugging it into my own setup so I didn't have to re-do my buttons and stuff.

Using your curve with 3200 dpi with 33 XIM sensitivity (which is similar to your 8.5 @ 12000 DPI), no boost, SA enabled using SA3 build. Works really well with McCree and Soldier. Will try with other heroes and report back.

EDIT: Btw this is with the 100% AA curve  :)
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4
Monitor: Asus 24" VG248QE
Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition @ 1800 DPI 1000hz
Mousepad: Coolermaster Swift-RX XL
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Audio: Astro Mixamp -> Amplifier -> Sennheiser HD800 w/ Antlion Modmic 4.0

Offline Daddy90

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02:46 AM - 05/21/17 »

I just ended up taking the curve from it and plugging it into my own setup so I didn't have to re-do my buttons and stuff.

Using your curve with 3200 dpi with 33 XIM sensitivity (which is similar to your 8.5 @ 12000 DPI), no boost, SA enabled using SA3 build. Works really well with McCree and Soldier. Will try with other heroes and report back.

Wich curve you running Mouse/Mousepad ?

Online gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 04:27 AM - 05/21/17 »

Wich curve you running Mouse/Mousepad ?

The top one you posted, 100% AA.

I am using a Finalmouse Scream One @ 3200 DPI with a Artisan Hayate Otsu mousepad. It is a cloth pad but the surface coating kind of feels like a plastic hard pad which is good.
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4

Offline Daddy90

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 06:51 AM - 05/21/17 »
I will give you now the Destroyer perfekt widow configs it feels so perfekt omg .... I still cant try it in real games but i played it in Ana Bots only Headshoot Here WE Go

>>> XIM4 [goood] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

This Setup Runs on 10000dpi 1000polling rate

Platz try it Out also got  super mcree soilder Tracer config .

Put only this curve with steady aim in

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAkTHScxO0VPWWNtd4GLlZ+ps73H:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Online gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 03:29 PM - 05/21/17 »
I will give you now the Destroyer perfekt widow configs it feels so perfekt omg .... I still cant try it in real games but i played it in Ana Bots only Headshoot Here WE Go

X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

10000 DPI for these two? 100% AA in Overwatch settings? What XIM sensitivity are you running with these ones?

Thanks  ;D
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4

Offline Daddy90

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05:24 PM - 05/21/17 »

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

10000 DPI for these two? 100% AA in Overwatch settings? What XIM sensitivity are you running with these ones?

Thanks  ;D

Yea 10000dpi 1000Pr with 100% aa on hip it ist 10 on ADS 5 Just copy the settings and put it in youre Manager

Offline Supernatural X

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 04:54 PM - 05/22/17 »
After playing with these curves I found they made my aim too unpredictable and I kept overshooting and or undershooting with any config that had a curve. I feel like it's probably best to run no curve at the moment - since the aim smoothing update Overwatch feels much nicer.

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09:31 AM - 05/23/17 »
After playing with these curves I found they made my aim too unpredictable and I kept overshooting and or undershooting with any config that had a curve. I feel like it's probably best to run no curve at the moment - since the aim smoothing update Overwatch feels much nicer.

Agree, my old muscle memory from all the Counter strike i've played is helping me a ton since the aim smoothing update. I've gone from 3200 SR to 3950 since then.

Offline Daddy90

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 01:45 PM - 05/23/17 »
Ther is a New Update should WE Turn it to Zero?

Online gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01:49 PM - 05/23/17 »
Ther is a New Update should WE Turn it to Zero?

I think it is just personal preference. Will try it out when I am home from work.

Let us know what you end up setting it to  :)
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4

Offline Daddy90

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04:15 PM - 05/23/17 »
Im Working on it but i think i prefer 0. the aa dont slower you down when the crosshair moves to target