XIM Community

Forum Profile & Turn off Email Notifications not possible  (Read 80 times)

Offline BuryUrDad

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MaD-DoG-MaTzE
How can I turn off these Email Notifications?
"For topics and boards I've requested notification on, notify me"
Really hard to believe that this isn't possible???

PS4 | XIM4 latest FW | LT G303 / DPI 8000 / 500Hz @ HIP:15 ADS:6,25 | SteelSeries 4HD | Cherry MX-Board 3.0 | Sony Nav (for menus) | Creative Soundblaster X7 | AKG K701 | BenQ XL2430T

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Forum Profile & Turn off Email Notifications not possible
« Reply #1 on: 08:40 AM - 05/13/17 »
It's not normal to receive notifications unless you requested it. You aren't seeing it under you Profile?
Get the most out of your XIM4, read the XIM4 Support FAQ.

Offline BuryUrDad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:48 AM - 05/14/17 »
I had marked some threads with notifications for following these threads in Tapatalk. I want just mark some threads and won't get any email notfication which is standard in all forums I know. But in this forum I have only the selection "For topics and boards I've requested notification on, notify me" instantly/daily/weekly. How can I turn this off that I don't receive any emails?

PS4 | XIM4 latest FW | LT G303 / DPI 8000 / 500Hz @ HIP:15 ADS:6,25 | SteelSeries 4HD | Cherry MX-Board 3.0 | Sony Nav (for menus) | Creative Soundblaster X7 | AKG K701 | BenQ XL2430T

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ant1th3s1s
  • PSN ID: ant1th3s1s
« Reply #3 on: 03:55 AM - 05/16/17 »
On the Notifications page, there should be a list of threads and/or forums you've elected to be notified about. Use the checkbox to the right to select them, then hit the Unnotify button to unsubscribe from notifications.

ant1th3s1s on PSN | XBL | Steam | WII U | 3DS | iOS

Offline BuryUrDad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:57 PM - 05/18/17 »
I f I unnotify threads I can't follow them anymore and can only use "recent unread topics" and not a filter for reading my marked threads.

In other forums I can mark topics that I can follow them without getting any email notfications.
In these (standard) boards I have notfications on, but can chose to get notfications only internal of the board and no email notfications. In the Xim-Forum I can just unnotify, but then I can't follow my marked threads in Tapatalk. Hope it's clearer know what I am trying to say.

In short words: I want marked threads to follow these in Tapatalk (which isn't working atm), but I don't want any email notfication.

Offline BuryUrDad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:39 AM - 05/19/17 »
On the Notifications page, there should be a list of threads and/or forums you've elected to be notified about. Use the checkbox to the right to select them, then hit the Unnotify button to unsubscribe from notifications.

and I got an email...

BuryUrDad,

Below is a summary of all activity in your subscribed boards and topics at XIM Community this week. To unsubscribe please visit the link below.
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?action=profile;area=notification;u=85244

Regards,
The XIM Community Team.