XIM Community

Tesoro Numpad + Steady Aim firmware builds  (Read 617 times)

Offline Aspid

• View Profile
Tesoro Numpad + Steady Aim firmware builds
« on: 06:35 AM - 05/12/17 »
     Hi guys! Pretty long time ago I've tried these steady aim builds. They worked quite good with my Wolfking Warrior  Keypad and my old rusty Razer Lycoza keyboard.Receantly i've buyed Tesoro mechanical numpad.
     After I've installed one of those experimental builds on my Xim4 with Tesoro connected, and reinstalled the manager on my phone, the message on the permanently clamped "Num Lock" key is displayed on the main screen of the manager. I can not assign any commands to any of the keys. When I pull out the USB cable from the Xim and connect it again, the message changes to "Reserved".
    To get rid of this error, when the message "Numlock" is displayed, I have to randomly press on the keys without a certain order or a combination for about 15 or 20 seconds.. Believe me, I tried all combinations, including the Fn layer.
     When I connect old keyboards or go back to the "golden" build, the problem disappears. The manager shows standart "hip" message.
      Sorry for my English.

Offline LiMiT

• Couchgamer
    • View Profile
Re: Tesoro Numpad + Steady Aim firmware builds
« Reply #1 on: 10:32 AM - 05/12/17 »
I have a Tesoro numpad (haven't used it yet) as well and sent the USB-descriptor log to OBsIV quite a while ago. I'd assume these would have support in the latest (beta) firmwares.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:26 AM - 05/12/17 »
Yes, please update using the latest firmware.

You can find the latest firmware below. Please read the instructions on the download page.

http://xim4.com/latest
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Aspid

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:16 PM - 05/12/17 »
It already works flawlessly on the "older" firmware 20160405. The problem only occurs, when i'm trying to test steady aim firmware builds (SA0, SA1, etc...)
Thanks for your support!