XIM Community

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVERWATCH LINEAR RAMP!!!!  (Read 14184 times)

Offline gorelaz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Gorelaz
I tried the new .4 for 1 day, it seems smoother and more accurate in minimal aiming moves but I think its placebo affect, so I'll give it a couple more days to have a final verdict

btw @mist4fun do you recommend using Steady Aim for Overwatch in general?
« Last Edit: 12:52 AM - 05/08/17 by gorelaz »

Offline goaty

• View Profile
Thanks . Really for some reason it just feels different and faster for me it's mad weird. Maybe it's my brain playing tricks
You probably have aim smoothing turned down because of the new ST. The old version is based on aim smoothing at 100, that feels way slower

Offline wwyoulive

• View Profile
Hey, I am new to the Xim and trying to figure out which setting works best for me. I wondered what ST is everyone here is talking about? I can't figure out for the life of me. Thanks!

ST is smart translator, it's basically the latest version of an individual game on the xim app, it makes your xim work better for an individual game essentially.

Thanks a lot!  :)

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
Any updated thoughts on aim assist settings, now that the new patch has been out a few weeks?  I'm brand new to OW and struggling to find a comfortable setup.,

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
Any updated thoughts on aim assist settings, now that the new patch has been out a few weeks?  I'm brand new to OW and struggling to find a comfortable setup.,

Nothing new has happened that hasn't been stated in this thread or this one

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=54406.0

Offline Ashbury_SF

• View Profile
Just wanted to say I've had over 60 hours of game time now on the .4 version and no previous version even comes close to how great this is.  My hitscan characters are off the chart with about 20% more accuracy than before.  Had a 21 kill streak with tracer one of my weaker characters.  Feels really good now.  Need to reduce sensitivity by about 30-35% from what was previously used in the .3 version to make it work.  My genji is still a disaster but that has nothing to do with the new ST...

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
Just wanted to say I've had over 60 hours of game time now on the .4 version and no previous version even comes close to how great this is.  My hitscan characters are off the chart with about 20% more accuracy than before.  Had a 21 kill streak with tracer one of my weaker characters.  Feels really good now.  Need to reduce sensitivity by about 30-35% from what was previously used in the .3 version to make it work.  My genji is still a disaster but that has nothing to do with the new ST...

What sens are you playing on currently? Also, how much aim assist on non hitscan chars?

Offline Ashbury_SF

• View Profile

What sens are you playing on currently? Also, how much aim assist on non hitscan chars?

5.75 hip, 12k, no steady aim, no curve, no angle snapping, 65% scoped on both Widow and Ana, 95% AA on hitscan

Offline domontaco

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: domontaco
Also going 5.75 with hitscan. It feels great. Never was very good with hitscan but its wrecking. Going 7 for genji and tracer occasionally adjusting boost and by decimals. Have went up to like 7.5 and put boost down occasionally as i feel those point blank headshot shiruken melees can be tough to track and boost actually doesnt help at all in those scenarios.

Havent decided 100 percent but its def with boost no more than 25 or so and hip no more than 8. Dash 180 melees are fine with a large mousepad.