XIM Community

Destiny 2 on PC & Consoles w/XIM!  (Read 7573 times)

Offline xKowal86x

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ninja_Rabbit_86
Re: Who's excited for Destiny 2!?
« Reply #120 on: 03:15 PM - 07/14/17 »
Sorry if any one write that before but maybe its be usefull for some one.
Im living in Uk so not sure how its looks in USA.In Uk to have early betta acces you need pre order and after activate beta key,but every shop i find,shopto,game etc say if you do that you cant cancel your order.
I dont want pre order yet but because im working beta early is only time i realy can can check hows game feel and look.
So how to get that key?
Simple just go to amzaon,pre order and second latter in confirmation email you have beta code,after if you not want to pre order jusc cancel amazon pre order(amazon dont make any problem you dont pay nothing,no any problem)This way you can get beta code without pay from pre order and cant cancel.
Mouse: Zowie EC-1,Keyboard:Corsair K63,Headset: Astro A40TR,Monitor:Benq 2455,Router:Netduma R1

Offline pt21

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 06:23 PM - 07/14/17 »
For destiny 2, should we use the destiny 1 xim profile for the beta?

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: CoilTap
  • PSN ID: singlecoilpickup
« Reply #122 on: 10:02 AM - 07/15/17 »
For destiny 2, should we use the destiny 1 xim profile for the beta?

Probably, but nobody can really answer that since nobody really knows if the look mechanic has been substantially changed. You'll pretty much have to wait for the beta and see how it works.
Xbox One / PS4
XIM 4 / Logitech G Pro Keyboard / Logitech G900
Astro MixAmp Pro TR / Sennheiser HD598 / Blue Yeti Mic

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 09:28 PM - 07/16/17 »
When does the beta start for Xbox One if anyone knows?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 10:48 AM - 07/17/17 »
incase this hasnt been mentioned yet
if you create a hong kong account you can already preload the beta for free, without any preordering

here is the tutorial
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1405540
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline singlecoilpickup

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: CoilTap
  • PSN ID: singlecoilpickup
« Reply #125 on: 02:21 PM - 07/17/17 »
When does the beta start for Xbox One if anyone knows?

7/18 if you pre-ordered for PS4, 7/19 if you preordered for X1, 7/22 it goes open to everyone.
Xbox One / PS4
XIM 4 / Logitech G Pro Keyboard / Logitech G900
Astro MixAmp Pro TR / Sennheiser HD598 / Blue Yeti Mic

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
« Reply #126 on: 12:03 AM - 07/18/17 »
dorsnt look like there were any changes to the core mechanics, so I bet the Destiny 1 profile will work just fine for the D2 beta.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 01:08 AM - 07/19/17 »
Yeah, it feels very similar except smoother with more granular movement. . Deadzone might be slightly different but not a lot.

After playing the beta I'm happy to say that I have one less game to worry about finding the time to play this holiday season. Despite making some good changes and improvements It feels like imitation Destiny and it looks worse too.

Offline lopelpicks

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 03:45 AM - 07/19/17 »
I'll be passing on this game at least at the $60 price point. I'll wait for a discount. Destiny is just not my style.

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 06:42 PM - 07/20/17 »
This is a Destiny 1 expansion. Genuinely pathetic they literally made no effort, they changed the graphics and tweaked the subclasses slightly and are making people pay full price for it.
-Still has poor connection and advantage from lagging
-Still has 30 FPS
-Same characters and environments
-Same enemies and AI movements
-Same shields system
-Same loot system
-Same issues with KB/M
I could go on forever, the turn speed felt better than D1 but still the 30FPS and sprint turning speed is as bad as the first one so honestly disappointed they could of made this game so good and fixed all the issues of D1 but they literally made an expansion with tweaked graphics.

Just going to leave my rant here because I think most people can agree with it, legitamately pathetic for a console shooter and a game in general, even PC can't fix the garbage servers and they will also have hackers to deal with.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 04:01 PM - 07/23/17 »
I played it again and had a better impression of it but the 30 fps is a deal breaker in MP. The odd thing though is that the first day I played the netcode was great but after the patch it was hit and miss from match to match. The team balancing is terrible as well.

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 06:48 PM - 07/23/17 »
I played it again and had a better impression of it but the 30 fps is a deal breaker in MP. The odd thing though is that the first day I played the netcode was great but after the patch it was hit and miss from match to match. The team balancing is terrible as well.

I agree I could see the particle effects of the bullets hitting a target but they wouldn't take damage which sincerely pissed me off.

Offline Vatx

• MVP
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vatxx
  • PSN ID: A-t-m-o-s
« Reply #132 on: 11:39 PM - 08/10/17 »
I've been gone for nearly a month! Missed the destiny console beta, which really really stunk.. But looking forward to the PC beta! It's right around the corner now.

The PvP trailer that dropped a couple days ago looks sick! And to "Push the Tempo"  ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hMUJ61jT4eY&amp;hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hMUJ61jT4eY&amp;hd=1</a>

I'll be back around for now on. Nothing is going to stand between me and the PC beta.
PS4 / PC
XIM4 / Logitech G502, G900, G910 / SteelSeries Prism
Beyerdynamic DT-990 250ohm / Sennheiser GSX-1200 / S.M.S.L Tube amp / Blue Yeti
27" QHD BenQ ZOWIE

^ When playing FPS with XIM

Offline Vatx

• MVP
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vatxx
  • PSN ID: A-t-m-o-s
« Reply #133 on: 02:31 PM - 08/12/17 »
A lot of people are complaining that Destiny 2 is Destiny 1. Yes and no. Destiny 2 is a very polished Destiny 1, which I don't think is such a bad thing. The number one thing D1 lacked was a proper story. We are getting this in Destiny 2. There are over 80 missions, and they are described as all having a lot of content. That's more than all missions combined in D1, including all DLCs! EDGE was invited to play through the entire campaign and their verdict was "it's a thrilling experience with a rich and engrossing plot. It's epic in both scale and scope. A vast improvement over the original. A game that may finally deliver on Destiny's undeniable potential."

It sounds like the story is going to be fantastic. Now I'd just like to see better PvP connections. The lag in D1 was horrific. Though Bungie claims to have made some tweaks to match making recently that should be apparant in the PC beta. The server will prioritize good connections over quick match making. It might take a bit longer to find a group, but hopefully this means better connections.

Another huge difference is the open world aspect. In D1 you were funneled from one place to another, surrounded by invisible death barriers. In D2 you can go anywhere and everywhere. Much more explorer friendly.

I think Bungie made a ton of great changes. D1 was rushed and incomplete at launch, but I still enjoyed the game. D2 appears to be a polished D1. Should they charge a full $60? Probably not.. But as much as I'll be playing the game, it's worth $60 to me.
PS4 / PC
XIM4 / Logitech G502, G900, G910 / SteelSeries Prism
Beyerdynamic DT-990 250ohm / Sennheiser GSX-1200 / S.M.S.L Tube amp / Blue Yeti
27" QHD BenQ ZOWIE

^ When playing FPS with XIM

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 04:55 PM - 08/14/17 »
A lot of people are complaining that Destiny 2 is Destiny 1. Yes and no. Destiny 2 is a very polished Destiny 1, which I don't think is such a bad thing. The number one thing D1 lacked was a proper story. We are getting this in Destiny 2. There are over 80 missions, and they are described as all having a lot of content. That's more than all missions combined in D1, including all DLCs! EDGE was invited to play through the entire campaign and their verdict was "it's a thrilling experience with a rich and engrossing plot. It's epic in both scale and scope. A vast improvement over the original. A game that may finally deliver on Destiny's undeniable potential."

It sounds like the story is going to be fantastic. Now I'd just like to see better PvP connections. The lag in D1 was horrific. Though Bungie claims to have made some tweaks to match making recently that should be apparant in the PC beta. The server will prioritize good connections over quick match making. It might take a bit longer to find a group, but hopefully this means better connections.

Another huge difference is the open world aspect. In D1 you were funneled from one place to another, surrounded by invisible death barriers. In D2 you can go anywhere and everywhere. Much more explorer friendly.

I think Bungie made a ton of great changes. D1 was rushed and incomplete at launch, but I still enjoyed the game. D2 appears to be a polished D1. Should they charge a full $60? Probably not.. But as much as I'll be playing the game, it's worth $60 to me.

Sort of hoping i'll be able to get it on Console and PC for one purchase of the game, like with Fortnite. imo it's a DLC it has the same areas etc, added missions added weapons, and added subclasses. It's honestly a $100 (AUD) release of a taken king level DLC. Also comparing it to an incomplete game vs a complete game at launch is sort of creating a hole in your argument. Of course D2 will be better story wise than D1 because it's not a mess at launch and I @#$% pray that it doesn't have a 2 DLC Season Pass, and really cancerous trickle content, even though it almost certainly will because thats what kept D1 alive for so long.