XIM Community

Steady Aim [ADVANCED USERS ONLY]  (Read 92365 times)

Offline BulletChaser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: none
  • PSN ID: none
Re: Steady Aim [ADVANCED USERS ONLY]
« Reply #840 on: 06:37 PM - 05/01/17 »
obsiv please tell is there any gold st coming or not because you didn't respond after a long time to this thread?

Offline iforget

• View Profile
« Reply #841 on: 11:16 PM - 05/05/17 »
Quick question:

Does anyone know if it's intended for SA3 and SA5(either version) to feel different in hip aim with "steady aim" unchecked? The settings in both are the exact same, however SA5 has this invisible threshold when doing a low speed, steady mouse sweep that suddenly goes fast. With SA3 the same mouse sweep seems to have no sluggish feeling and the transition from slow to high feels less like an invisible barrier. If this isn't just placebo is there a way to make SA5 without steady aim in hip function like SA3? Reason being is that I much prefer SA5 for ADS, but for hip SA3 performs better in my opinion.

Offline jd1boo

• View Profile
« Reply #842 on: 01:07 PM - 05/06/17 »
Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I am confused and am wondering if anyone can help explain.

I used the SA 3 .exe file to test out SA 3 and wanted to revert to the plain original SA for side-by-side comparison.  When I tried to revert back, I received a 'Firmware is already up to date' message.  At this point I am not even sure which version I have installed from trying to run the different files.

Is there a place in Xim manager where I can see what the current SA or firmware installed is?  Also, is there a way to revert to the built-in SA with the latest vanilla firmware without having to factory reset my xim and starting over?  I am assuming a vanilla backup configuration may be necessary since the software does not seem to want to go back to vanilla firmware.

Thank you!  :)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: 01:15 PM - 05/06/17 »
You will need to factory reset using the old firmware. Be sure to backup your configs either using the flash tool or in the three dots menu in each config.

You can find the firmware version using menu about. Compare this to list on the first page of this thread.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Emanuel

• View Profile
« Reply #844 on: 06:49 PM - 05/10/17 »
SA1/SA6 (they are the same) still rocking here without any curves needed on Call of Duty. It works so well on MWR, so I guess it will be good on the next CoD WW2 aswell.

Offline Hellbound

• View Profile
« Reply #845 on: 07:49 PM - 05/12/17 »
Any updates to these builds?  I haven't seen a dev/mod reply in relation to the test builds since mid March..

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #846 on: 08:36 AM - 05/13/17 »
Sorry, we are done with here for now.
Get the most out of your XIM4, read the XIM4 Support FAQ.

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: 05:41 PM - 05/13/17 »
OBsIV any chance of SA3 with NPD please?

Offline Kochise

• View Profile
« Reply #848 on: 10:08 PM - 05/15/17 »
Honestly go with the gold firmware builds. These firmwares can complicate things.  You can basically accomplish the same thing these firmwares provide with a simple curve.  Also for battlefield 1  you can get away with using no curves just the standard st

I concur. But after several months away i can't restore my curves in the gold standard.. Quiet confused after default reset flash to gold. Go to restore and the flash tool crashes.

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #849 on: 08:35 AM - 05/16/17 »
OBsIV any chance of SA3 with NPD please?

Wanna push and test that, because SA3 is still the best for me with Call of Duty.

Offline Frash brang

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
« Reply #850 on: 04:45 PM - 05/16/17 »
@rml back in the old steadyaim thread you wrote this in relation to Sav1.
Do you stand by this still for a game like destiny?

G502 - hard pad (9HD) soft pads may need a bit more sensitivity, laser mice may need a bit less.
12,000 DPI - Angle Snapping [ON] but this isn't really important, just a personal preference thing.
HIP - 15 sens. Y,X ratio 1. Boost 2, Steady Aim [ON]. Add this curve.
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAoUHigyPEZQWsjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS - 1.75 sens. Y,X ratio 1. Boost 85. ADS delay 0. Steady Aim [ON]. Add this curve.
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AChGaIzIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

SPRINT - Activation delay 200ms. 20 sens. Y,X ratio .85 Boost 75. Steady Aim [ON]. Add this curve.
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA8eLj1NXGt7ipmpuMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

SPARROW - 40 sens. Y,X ratio .85 Boost 85. Steady Aim [ON]. Add this curve.
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

I truly believe that if you liked my Destiny setup on STv1 then you're really going to like this. This setup easily allows you to get on target without fighting any bubble effect. The movement within the hit box is truly incredible thanks to OBsIV's amazing work on this firmware, headshots are very easy! I set this up using varies weapons and liked it with every gun I tried.

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: 10:04 PM - 05/16/17 »
Just finished trauling through all 57 pages of this thread and I'm looking for a SA recommendation I play Overwatch mostly and a bit of Infinite Warfare. Any good set ups for Overwatch with SA5 or SA3?

Also if I'm using an Xbox One S controller but not an Xbox One S console, will I be able to even try the different SA builds? Because SA6 is the only one that supports Pro/S.
« Last Edit: 06:45 AM - 05/17/17 by Revv »

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: 07:39 AM - 05/17/17 »

G502 - hard pad (9HD) soft pads may need a bit more sensitivity, laser mice may need a bit less.
12,000 DPI - Angle Snapping [ON] but this isn't really important, just a personal preference thing.
HIP - 15 sens. Y,X ratio 1. Boost 2, Steady Aim [ON]. Add this curve.
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAoUHigyPEZQWsjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS - 1.75 sens. Y,X ratio 1. Boost 85. ADS delay 0. Steady Aim [ON]. Add this curve.
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AChGaIzIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

SPRINT - Activation delay 200ms. 20 sens. Y,X ratio .85 Boost 75. Steady Aim [ON]. Add this curve.
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

SPARROW - 40 sens. Y,X ratio .85 Boost 85. Steady Aim [ON]. Add this curve.
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

I truly believe that if you liked my Destiny setup on STv1 then you're really going to like this. This setup easily allows you to get on target without fighting any bubble effect. The movement within the hit box is truly incredible thanks to OBsIV's amazing work on this firmware, headshots are very easy! I set this up using varies weapons and liked it with every gun I tried.

Hard to say TBH ... at the time yes! But that was along time ago and if I went back now after not playing the game for months I may hate it. That's part of the problem with "continuous improvement." It's necessary to achieve greater things but often leaves hrs. of work seemingly useless and less meaningful.

I won't be going back to Destiny. I accidentally deleted the wrong imgur account and most of my images with it. I don't know if it can even be recovered. I certainly don't want to re-post all those pics again ... ugh!

Next up will be Destiny 2, COD WWII, Battlefront 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2 (that's ALOT of 2's). Until then it's GOW, BF1 and BO2, that's about all I play right now.
XB1 | C:M$ | XIM4 | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G402 | D: 4000 | P: 1000 | AAA setup [ON]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny Advanced Setup - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=39989.0
Battlefield 1 Setup - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=50289.0

Offline Kochise

• View Profile
« Reply #853 on: 09:49 AM - 05/17/17 »

Hard to say TBH ... at the time yes! But that was along time ago and if I went back now after not playing the game for months I may hate it. That's part of the problem with "continuous improvement." It's necessary to achieve greater things but often leaves hrs. of work seemingly useless and less meaningful.

I won't be going back to Destiny. I accidentally deleted the wrong imgur account and most of my images with it. I don't know if it can even be recovered. I certainly don't want to re-post all those pics again ... ugh!

Next up will be Destiny 2, COD WWII, Battlefront 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2 (that's ALOT of 2's). Until then it's GOW, BF1 and BO2, that's about all I play right now.

RML I have all of your configs saved I do believe.  If anyone is in dire straights and really wants them I can post some photos... that is IF I can get my config files to load without the gold release flash tool crashing on me when I try and load configs...this is after a factory reset mind you.

And lets all cross our fingers that Bungie has developed better look mechanics for Destiny 2... ugggg I may hurl if it's as bad as it is right now in Destiny.  If the console version still sucks I'll be getting the PC version most likely...

Offline digital blasphemy

• Run, think, shoot, live. Black Mesa....
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Digital Blasphemy
  • PSN ID: DigLtaLbLaspheme
« Reply #854 on: 03:25 PM - 05/20/17 »
Hello I went back to the Gold Firmware 20170103. With the new ST for BF and the accel update for hip its the best tbh. I just lower the dead zone a bit. Good luck on what your trying obv. Im sure it will be awesome when your done. 8) 
G502  12000 dpi 1000hz - Astro A50 - 32 inch mouse pad
Half Life:  Hgrunt N Robo

What an amazing accomplishment xim4 has become .

SA4 gameplay.
https://youtu.be/5eeYvLRrRpc
https://youtu.be/KSRehsWyOek
https://youtu.be/Ta-haTfVDpU