XIM Community

Rapid fire  (Read 14943 times)

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Rapid fire
« Reply #15 on: 08:17 AM - 08/26/16 »
The problem is once you go anti-recoil, it's a slippery slope. Why not support full scripting?

Then that's a path that leads you away from the razor sharp focus required to create and maintain a good product. XIM excels at mouse and keyboard. It's a simple and effective marketing message.

Supporting a whole scripting capability is hard, and takes away from that focus. Do you like how quickly ST's are turned around? This is part of it - it comes from this laser focus. Their attention isn't split in multiple directions. It's always better to be a master of one then a master of none.

If you want scripting / anti-recoil, get a Titan One.
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, Switch Joy-Con, Logitech G502, Razer mouse bungee, SteelSeries 4HD mousepad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My setup (incl. Joy-Con mount): http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=59387.msg643688#msg643688

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08:28 AM - 08/26/16 »
mini-edit:
seems like my tapatalk has eaten your latest post, sorry about that :(
moderating via tapatalk really is sub-par at best

your recoil script runs really smooth, what did you do to achieve that?
(im asking since most people have issues to get a script run smoothly instead of stutters)

overall your recoil script looks good, though id consider to include stuff such as first shot recoil regarding games like battlefield
also a firstshot compensation helps with sniper rifles and pistols in destiny too

overall nice script, but i could have saved you a ton of time since i could just give you my sandhawc script
its perfectly smooth, has first shot recoil and general recoil for horizontal and vertical based on the rounds per minute of your weapon
also you can load different weapons via a script interface or hotkeys and adjust the script strength there
though sandhawc and latest autohotkey is needed

either way here a recommendation
rapidfire is the fastest way to get banned on console, all it requires is a user to record footage of you shooting a gun faster than normal
destiny doesnt offer a killcam so you are somewhat save, but keep that in mind incase you intend to upload gameplay using such a script in the background

as for recoil compensation i recommend you to not overdo it, always keep a minimum recoil that you need to compensate manually for or else it looks too suspicious
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08:40 AM - 08/26/16 »
I don't use SandhawC, I'd rather do it on a Titan. I also don't play BF or CoD, but I'm sure the base script can be adapted to either game.

I still have my GPC scripting training wheels on, so I'm not sure how to apply different AR on just the first shot, particularly in combination with rapid-fire. Definitely something to consider :hmm:. Thinking on it, I assume there are two combos run when SHOOT is pressed, with the loop applying to just the second. That I can do. Shoot me your script if don't mind and I'll see if I can translate that to the T2 (it won't fit on the T1, too many other goodies crammed in).

Rapid-fire can only shoot as quickly as the game engine allows in Destiny. No exploit there, it functions the same as the auto-fire weapon mod and serves only to remove button mashing so you can focus on your aim. The one weapon perk you can manipulate to slightly increase fire-rate is on the Suros Regime, which is a steaming pile of doo-doo these days.

I've used RF since day dot in Destiny, never been a problem. AR's a new thing (it's been broken to date), but all it's doing is moving the reticle down the screen (and left/right if desired) and that's nothing a human thumb can't do, so I have zero concerns there either. The weapon determines the strength of AR (Shotguns need more than Fusions, or Sidearms, or Primaries) and it's never going to be on point, at least not in Destiny, given the somewhat random nature of bullet spray.

As for the script itself, I've taken the basic T1 anti-recoil script and with some help, turned it into a function so that it can apply separate values to Primary, Special and Heavy, in both HIP and ADS. Bytecode's really tight on a Titan, so that saved some space.

There were three noticeable issues with the AR scripts -

1. AR seemed to work fine above the horizon (negative RY axis), but fell apart below horizontal (positive RY axis).
2. Moving the mouse down exaggerated and acceleration AR and you ended up looking at the floor faster than your target.
3. Using a mouse through the T1 seems to create a small deadzone in AR, on both Xim4 and the T1's MaxAim plugin, that was difficult to break through, so micro-movements were not possible.

The solution was really simple - apply a dampener to positive RY axis values to see if that'd clean up the large jumps, ignore the small deadzone area so AR doesn't affect it, and apply a maximum threshold so AR is disabled while tracking moving targets.

Honestly, it took one attempt and 10 minutes of coding to figure it out. I'm surprised no-one else had done it in the 20 months it's been an issue on the Console Tuner forums. There was some fancy scripting to attempt to handle it on the Xim4, but it didn't work. So far, so good, I may have nailed it. I played for several hours today and had to check that AR was still enabled because the tracking felt so good.
« Last Edit: 09:19 AM - 08/26/16 by antithesis »

Offline elissonm

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: elissonm
« Reply #18 on: 07:31 PM - 08/30/16 »
its still not legal

It's only a crime if you get caught ;)

Have you finished the Destiny script you were working on akready?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08:39 AM - 09/01/16 »
Ahem...http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1268

Support thread - http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4567

Note this is the Titan version, Hunter and Warlock are coming soon.

Updated the link to v1.1 for beefier rapid-fire settings.
« Last Edit: 12:55 AM - 09/02/16 by antithesis »

Offline elissonm

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: elissonm
« Reply #20 on: 02:13 PM - 09/01/16 »
Ahem... http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1267
Support thread - http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4567

Note this is the Titan version, Hunter and Warlock are coming soon.

Wow! Nice job man! It looks like it is much better than the gamepack provided by them. No wonder you're so proud of it

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07:55 PM - 09/02/16 »
Given this isn't really a topic for Release Candidates and I'm hijacking the thread, I've moved the Destiny script discussion to http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=48786.0

Offline MeanMrBean

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 09:20 AM - 09/04/16 »

Ethical issues aside, adding "cheating" capabilities to the Xim could lead to the device being blocked by Sony and MS (assuming they invested the time and money into detecting it). The odds of that are slim, but is it worth risking your livelihood over?

I'm sure you thought about it, but if the Titan or whatever is plugged in to XIM, and XIM does the translating, how would MS/Sony be able to tell if there's a Titan hooked up to XIM or not?

Seems to me like they'll simply ban XIM and not worry about which device enables the actual "cheating" or whatever they want to define as cheating.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02:38 PM - 09/04/16 »
I'm sure you thought about it, but if the Titan or whatever is plugged in to XIM, and XIM does the translating, how would MS/Sony be able to tell if there's a Titan hooked up to XIM or not?

Seems to me like they'll simply ban XIM and not worry about which device enables the actual "cheating" or whatever they want to define as cheating.

The Titan doesn't "look" like an authentic controller. The Xim does.

T1 / CM can poll at 1ms intervals and fluctuates, which is detectable. The Xim runs constantly at the console native polling rate.

If a Xim is connected to a Titan, it looks like a legit controller. It won't get banned even if the Titan was detected.

In any case, the market for modded controllers is too small for Sony to invest millions into protecting their systems. If either device had anything to do with piracy, which is far more serious because Sony becomes a target for legal action by game publishers, then it'd be a different story.
« Last Edit: 03:41 PM - 09/04/16 by antithesis »

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
« Reply #24 on: 03:02 PM - 09/04/16 »
In real life, one can mod pretty much any semi automatic gun to operate as fully automatic so there is no excuse for this feature to be left out.

You don't know much about guns, do you?
No he doesn't lol.

Offline aimology

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aimology101
« Reply #25 on: 02:54 PM - 09/26/16 »
Common guys really? Was reading a post way back about how they will never implement "rapid fire" for the xim.  I hope this post brings some perspective to those who are lost when it comes to the rules and regulations of gaming hardware. Modded controllers are perfectly legal and you can google your fingers off to find out. In real life, one can mod pretty much any semi automatic gun to operate as fully automatic so there is no excuse for this feature to be left out. I spent 150$, and should be able to use this feature. Instead of having a personal outlook on the matter, maybe it would be a wise business decision to add something to your product to make it that much better.

or just dont be bad? and learn to aim? you already have the most precision item to date ( mouse and kb ) and want more? pathetic.

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 08:49 AM - 10/03/16 »
Anti Recoil Xim4 CoD Black Ops 3 Titan One Script (with Toggle On/Off for Rapid Fire; L2 + Arrow-Key Right):

Code: [Select]
    int    RAPIDFIRE_ENABLE  = FALSE;    // TRUE or FALSE
    define ANTIRECOIL_ENABLE = TRUE;    // TRUE or FALSE

// --

define XIM4_MIN_VAL = 20;
    // The force needed is different when ADS or hip firing
    define ANTIRECOIL_FORCE = 5;
    define RAPIDFIRE_BUTTON = PS4_R2;
    define RATE_OF_FIRE = 25;   // Range: 1 to 25 RPS (Round/s)
                                // Values higher than 25 would be so fast that the
                                // game probably will not detect 100% of the events.
    int tmp, rsf, xcmp;
    int hold_time, rest_time;

init {
        block_rumble();
        rsf = 10000 / (100 - XIM4_MIN_VAL);

hold_time = 500 / RATE_OF_FIRE;
        rest_time = hold_time - 10;
        if(rest_time < 0) rest_time = 0;
    }

main {
        if(ANTIRECOIL_ENABLE) {
            // AIM down side + aiming and shooting but not moving - enable antirecoil
            // AIM down side + aiming and shooting AND moving left or right (i mean aiming) - not walking left or right - disable the antirecoil?
            if(get_val(PS4_L2) && get_val(PS4_R2) && isqrt(pow(get_val(PS4_RX), 2) + pow(get_val(PS4_RY), 2)) <= 30) {
          //if(get_val(PS4_R2) && (get_ptime(PS4_R2) <= 50 || get_ptime(PS4_R2) >= 100)) {
                if(abs(PS4_RX) < 25) {
                    // Rescale XIM4 aim Y axis
                    if(get_val(PS4_RY) >= XIM4_MIN_VAL) {
                        set_val(PS4_RY, get_val(PS4_RY)-XIM4_MIN_VAL);
                        sensitivity(PS4_RY, NOT_USE, rsf);
                    } else if(get_val(PS4_RY) <= -XIM4_MIN_VAL) {
                        set_val(PS4_RY, get_val(PS4_RY)+XIM4_MIN_VAL);
                        sensitivity(PS4_RY, NOT_USE, rsf);
                    } else set_val(PS4_RY, 0);

// Rescale XIM4 aim X axis
                    if(get_val(PS4_RX) >= XIM4_MIN_VAL) {
                        set_val(PS4_RX, get_val(PS4_RX)-XIM4_MIN_VAL);
                        sensitivity(PS4_RX, NOT_USE, rsf);
                    } else if(get_val(PS4_RX) <= -XIM4_MIN_VAL) {
                        set_val(PS4_RX, get_val(PS4_RX)+XIM4_MIN_VAL);
                        sensitivity(PS4_RX, NOT_USE, rsf);
                    } else set_val(PS4_RX, 0);

// X movements compensation
                    tmp = ANTIRECOIL_FORCE - 3 * abs(get_val(PS4_RX));

// Apply the anti-recoil
                    if(tmp <= 0) tmp = 1;
                    tmp = get_val(PS4_RY) + tmp;
                    if(tmp > 100) tmp = 100;
                    else if(tmp < -100) tmp = -100;
                    set_val(PS4_RY, tmp);

// Re-apply deadzone;
                    deadzone(PS4_RX, PS4_RY, XIM4_MIN_VAL, XIM4_MIN_VAL);
                }
            }
        }

// RAPIDFIRE
        if(get_val(PS4_L2) && event_press(PS4_RIGHT)) {
            RAPIDFIRE_ENABLE = !RAPIDFIRE_ENABLE;
        }
        if(RAPIDFIRE_ENABLE) {
            if(get_val(RAPIDFIRE_BUTTON)) {
                combo_run(RapidFire);
            } else if(combo_running(RapidFire)) {
                combo_stop(RapidFire);
            }
        }
    }

combo RapidFire {
        set_val(RAPIDFIRE_BUTTON, 100);
        wait(hold_time);
        set_val(RAPIDFIRE_BUTTON, 0);
        wait(rest_time);
        set_val(RAPIDFIRE_BUTTON, 0);
    }

Offline bflif

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bouflif
« Reply #27 on: 11:41 AM - 05/02/17 »
rapid fire and auto spot for example can just be achieved with your mouse if it has internal memory and macro capabilities

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk