XIM Community

Updated New Destiny Setup + Curves (Page 3)  (Read 18553 times)

Offline rnwes

• View Profile
Re: My New Destiny Setup
« Reply #30 on: 08:17 AM - 07/23/16 »
Thanks for this. It's awesome ;)

Edit*

I know a lot of you use Nav but for those who use a keyboard could you share your layouts? Its generally grenades and melee I'm troubled with as I main a nightstalker and my wombos are suffering.

I use a g402 mouse but my thumb placement isn't ideal to use both side buttons for it. Maybe it's a muscle memory and dexterity issue but if anyone has something to share please do, thanks.
« Last Edit: 05:17 AM - 07/24/16 by rnwes »

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 03:30 PM - 07/24/16 »
Thanks for this. It's awesome ;)

Edit*

I know a lot of you use Nav but for those who use a keyboard could you share your layouts? Its generally grenades and melee I'm troubled with as I main a nightstalker and my wombos are suffering.

I use a g402 mouse but my thumb placement isn't ideal to use both side buttons for it. Maybe it's a muscle memory and dexterity issue but if anyone has something to share please do, thanks.

I map L1 (Grenade) to Q.
R1 (Melee) is mapped to Scroll Up on mouse.
L1+R1 (Super) are secondary bound to E. When Super isn't charged, E performs Melee.

I use a G303 and I'm left-handed, so I can't use the side-buttons. Oherwise I'd bind L1+R1 to Back.

Ultimately, do what feels comfortable.
« Last Edit: 04:03 PM - 07/24/16 by antithesis »

Offline DrLupo

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv/DrLupo
  • Gamertag: DrLupo
« Reply #32 on: 08:36 AM - 07/25/16 »
I know this guy. :)
XIM4 - Razer DeathAdder 3500 - CMStorm Quickfire Pro

DTR - destinytracker.com/destiny/crucible/xbox/DrLupo
GGG - guardian.gg/en/profile/1/drlupo
Twitch - twitch.tv/DrLupo

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02:19 PM - 07/25/16 »
A celebrity sighting on the forum? LOL. Very rare indeed.

Sent from No Land Beyond using Tapatalk

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 02:31 PM - 07/25/16 »

I was going to suggest checking our Dr Lupo's config for his bindings, but couldn't be arsed tracking down the link.

Be sure to tune into the Doc's Twitch feed, dude's a great showcase for the Xim. And sniping. And Shadestep. And Hawkmoon. And Trials.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02:53 PM - 07/25/16 »
I plan on playing a card of Trials with DrLupo somewhere down the road (currently my gear sucks!). Maybe we can get Jerzz in to, make it a XIM night!

I'll probably need both of them to carry my arse!  :P
XB1 | C:M$ | XIM4 | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G402 | D: 4000 | P: 1000 | AAA setup [ON]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny Advanced Setup - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=39989.0
Battlefield 1 Setup - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=50289.0

Offline thepr0

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xJerzZx
  • PSN ID: JerzZthepr0
« Reply #36 on: 09:43 PM - 07/25/16 »
the homie lupo, RML im only like 315 light i havent done anything on xbox im always on ps4 since i know a lot more people but ill send you a friend request so we can run some time..

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 06:59 AM - 07/26/16 »
RML im only like 315 light

That's about 15 higher then I am!  ;)

I really struggle staying with a game more then a few months. I'm starting to get a little burned out on Destiny again TBH. I'm feeling a Gears itch coming on. I've been trying to get my light up but if I don't make it before Gears 4 drops, I'm screwed! I figure I've got about a month of Destiny left in me. There's just too many good games coming out after that. I'll come back for the Iron DLC.

I've even completely ignored The Division, That Blizzard game (whatever it was called) and Siege!.
XB1 | C:M$ | XIM4 | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G402 | D: 4000 | P: 1000 | AAA setup [ON]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny Advanced Setup - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=39989.0
Battlefield 1 Setup - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=50289.0

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 09:30 AM - 07/26/16 »
the homie lupo, RML im only like 315 light i havent done anything on xbox im always on ps4 since i know a lot more people but ill send you a friend request so we can run some time..
315 and you were still wrekin' sheet  up. That's skill brotha! I was doing IB on my son's account and he was only 311. I was surprised myself that I was taking heads off and ending up on the top of the board for a bunch of games. I literally went in there thinking I was going to get my arse whoop. RML, don't take you're light level for granted in trials because I came across some low light dudes and I got my arse handed to me. There is hope brotha! [emoji6]

Sent from No Land Beyond using Tapatalk

Offline MSUJames

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MSUJames
« Reply #39 on: 03:04 PM - 07/26/16 »
Thanks a lot for sharing your new setup pr0! I'm new to posting on the forums and relatively new to Xim (just started earlier this month). That said, I'm already having more fun in-game and looking forward to trying out your setup, as well as some of the modifications suggested by others!

Just wanted to throw it out there that I'd love to run with some other Xim'ers sometime. I've recently gotten into the PVP side of things after being a strictly PVE guy. I really enjoy playing 3's and Trials especially, although I haven't found too much success in the latter yet (8-0 once, 7-0 a handful of times). Not looking for a carry or anything, just want to improve my gameplay as well as get some tips on getting the most out of Xim'ing!

I'm located in New Jersey (EST) and am on quite regularly. Please hit me up with a Friend Request if interested (sorry if these types of posts aren't allowed mods).

PSN: MSUJames

Offline thepr0

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xJerzZx
  • PSN ID: JerzZthepr0
« Reply #40 on: 04:41 AM - 07/29/16 »
Ok heres my xbox 1 Destiny Setup the only difference is the hip for ps4 i use RMLs hip curve same one Lupo uses
im also including several ADS curves that work good for sniping, some better than others with primaries try them out and see which one fits your play style

Code Fore Entire Profile Plus Curves
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Xbox 1 Main 12k] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

HIP Curve
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAsWITRHWGp8jp2su8DBw8TGyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

My Main Original Curve
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA8dKDM8RlBaZG54goyWoKq0xMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

My Alternative Curve For Different Primaries + Sniping
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA0bKDY/SVNcZnB6g42XoKq0vsjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

RML's Modified Curve
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAwYJjJATFhkbniEjpikrrjExsbI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Lupo's Modified Curve

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA0bKDVBTVhjbXiDjpmkr7rGyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Curves from Rml That people should try out if my curves are too slow or if the aim assist is still too strong

RMLs Hip Curve
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAsWIzA9S1pqeoyescfIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

RML Test 1
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABAgMEBQYXSJosjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

RMLs Test 2
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ACRAYojIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try these curves with your own sensitivity one thing I have noticed when i have a lower XY ratio my aim is a lot better and stable.
I hope some of these curves help some of you guys out there still searching for that one perfect setting.
My advice once you find it stick to it and learn to perfect it.  if it works dont try messing with it or try something new.

For those needing help setting up their xims or need help getting to light house both my gamertags are under my Profile Picture or you can always tweet me @ xjerzzx for anything else enjoy

One more thing lets give RML credit a lot of these ideas came from his original destiny setup.

Logitech G502 12k DPi, 1000 Polling Rate
Artisan Hayate Otsu Mouse Pad
SA Version 1 Firmware No Aim Assist Boost On Any Settings unlesss a certain Primary was off ill use 5 or less

« Last Edit: 06:14 PM - 07/29/16 by thepr0 »

Offline ohyeah

• View Profile
Re: Updated New Destiny Setup + Curves (Page 3)
« Reply #41 on: 05:55 AM - 07/29/16 »
Hello guys and thank you for the work ! I plan to come back in the Destiny universe and I've seen this post, it's perfect !

Just one question, you guys seems to play on XBOX, can I just apply the same settings as you in my PS4 profil ? Or it's totally different ?

Offline MSUJames

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MSUJames
« Reply #42 on: 08:06 AM - 07/29/16 »
@pr0: this is fantastic man, thanks for posting all of these alternatives! I'm really excited to give them a shot!

I have a few questions based on your post, if you don't mind.

-I'm on PS4--curious what your rationale is for using a different hip curve on that system.

-What primaries do you generally run with your sniper? Do you find it matters if you're rolling with a scout vs. pulse vs. HC? If so, do you make minor tweaks for each?

-I also use the G502 mouse and currently use 12K DPI with 500 polling. What's the effect of 1000 polling and how do I (or should I) modify the settings you've provided if I want to stay on 500?

-For you or anyone really. Are there any good curves for shotgunning? I've come to enjoy sniping since getting the Xim, but my heart is still with shotgunning. I definitely have an improved primary game, but find that shotgunning is definitely tougher for me than it was with a Dualshock. Currently, I'm using RML's setup for SA1 and just upped both hip and ADS sensitivity. Wondering though if a curve may improve my shotgunning though.

Sorry to inundate you with questions! Just hoping to get some advice from a successful Ximmer! Also, wouldn't mind running a card with you on PS4 sometime (still a LH virgin, granted, I've only been doing PVP for 3 months)!

Offline knox66

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: shogun6x
« Reply #43 on: 08:36 AM - 07/29/16 »
I dont know if its a pseudo effect or what but i seem to be doing better with Xim when i lower the mouse DPI and increase the XIM sensitivity.

Ideally we want the mouse sensitivity at max and then slow that down with XIM right? or is there no difference between the two and just do what ever combo you want.

For hip i use RML straight up at 60%, its really good for low end hip tracking but also give you immediate max turn when you need to snap.

Offline Winnnie

• MVP
  • The 'Pished' Brit
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 09:13 AM - 07/29/16 »
Pro, is this using the firmware where boost = aa?
UK TEAM XIM STREAMER.

Live on Mon//Weds//Fri//Sun
Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie