XIM Community

Rainbow Six Siege curve 5.4.17v2.5  (Read 81616 times)

Offline GhostMachine45

• View Profile
Re: Rainbow Six Siege Curve 9.22.16v2.0
« Reply #30 on: 09:16 PM - 11/11/16 »
 What excatly does the ADS delay do i've allways wondered what it did ?
« Last Edit: 06:16 AM - 11/12/16 by GhostMachine45 »

Offline mazeeree

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 08:45 AM - 11/14/16 »
I don't know what's wrong but since release I struggle to find the perfect R6 settings -.- the first couple of official STs were unplayable for me so I sticked to the BF4 ST and did pretty well. Now I have tried your settings and I think it really messed up my muscle memory for this game :( it feels as though I'm playing with a steering wheel. Every single movement feels way off and unnatural, as if my brain hemispheres were swapped. Any tip from your side how to relieve this feeling? I mean, I'm not doing too bad with the BF4 ST but its too inconsistent at times.

What mouse / sensitivity / DPI are you using?
Can you post more about your set up so people can get an idea of what "feels" wrong?

I'm using the Logitech G Pro with 12k DPI and 1000Hz polling rate, although I'm gonna change it to 500hz. i don't have a mouse pad (yet), i'm using the surface of my table right now. I'm using the BF4 ST for rainbow six (16,50 hip, 6,5 ADS) as the official R6 ST is hands down unplayable for me. i just can't seem to find a good setting in the original ST that doesn't feel "wrong". with wrong i mean that i find the turn speed too low (yes all in-game senses are at 100). but if i up the sensitivity in the R6 ST, the turn speed becomes faster, but i just can't stay on target as the transition vom hip to ADS feels very unprecise and clunky, i can't stay on target most of the time.

also, i have the feeling that micro-adjustments tend to be overly sensitive. when i barely touch the mouse, my ingame crosshair sometimes twitches around and makes aiming and re-adjusting unpredictable.

i've heard that this effect sometimes happens as a placebo when transitioning from a low DPI to high DPI mouse (I've used a razor diamond back 3G with 1800 DPI before the G PRO), but i don't really want to lower the DPI too much as i really like the ability to do these insane micro-aiming adjustments. so what do you suggest? lowering DPI? using a mousepad? but what kind of surface? all tips are very appreciated
« Last Edit: 08:57 AM - 11/14/16 by mazeeree »

Offline Zimmer

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 01:24 PM - 11/14/16 »
Try a cloth mouse pad.

Offline Zimmer

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 01:25 PM - 11/14/16 »
I don't know what's wrong but since release I struggle to find the perfect R6 settings -.- the first couple of official STs were unplayable for me so I sticked to the BF4 ST and did pretty well. Now I have tried your settings and I think it really messed up my muscle memory for this game :( it feels as though I'm playing with a steering wheel. Every single movement feels way off and unnatural, as if my brain hemispheres were swapped. Any tip from your side how to relieve this feeling? I mean, I'm not doing too bad with the BF4 ST but its too inconsistent at times.

Can you post more about your set up so people can get an idea of what "feels" wrong?

I'm using the Logitech G Pro with 12k DPI and 1000Hz polling rate, although I'm gonna change it to 500hz. i don't have a mouse pad (yet), i'm using the surface of my table right now. I'm using the BF4 ST for rainbow six (16,50 hip, 6,5 ADS) as the official R6 ST is hands down unplayable for me. i just can't seem to find a good setting in the original ST that doesn't feel "wrong". with wrong i mean that i find the turn speed too low (yes all in-game senses are at 100). but if i up the sensitivity in the R6 ST, the turn speed becomes faster, but i just can't stay on target as the transition vom hip to ADS feels very unprecise and clunky, i can't stay on target most of the time.

also, i have the feeling that micro-adjustments tend to be overly sensitive. when i barely touch the mouse, my ingame crosshair sometimes twitches around and makes aiming and re-adjusting unpredictable.

i've heard that this effect sometimes happens as a placebo when transitioning from a low DPI to high DPI mouse (I've used a razor diamond back 3G with 1800 DPI before the G PRO), but i don't really want to lower the DPI too much as i really like the ability to do these insane micro-aiming adjustments. so what do you suggest? lowering DPI? using a mousepad? but what kind of surface? all tips are very appreciated

Try a cloth pad. I have no issues with the R6 ST. Diamond all seasons with a 7.8 w/l and 1.8 kd

Offline mazeeree

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 03:10 PM - 11/14/16 »

Try a cloth pad. I have no issues with the R6 ST. Diamond all seasons with a 7.8 w/l and 1.8 kd

Can you please share your settings? DPI, Polling Rate, Sens etc?

Offline Brutalimp

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02:30 AM - 11/15/16 »

Use the standard ST and lower your sensitivity and just get used to it is my advice. You can't get a 100% PC feel with console turn speed.

Curves can help, but the acceleration can make aim more u predicable than 1:1.

Offline Zimmer

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 03:39 PM - 11/15/16 »

12000 DPI, Polling 500hz, in game sens in maxed, xim sense is like 20 hip and 9 ads

Offline Zimmer

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 03:44 PM - 11/15/16 »

12000 DPI, Polling 500hz, in game sens in maxed, xim sense is like 20 hip and 9 ads

I am also using Havoc's curves as he has the best ones i have come across.

Offline ZTOHS

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 05:49 PM - 11/15/16 »

I am also using Havoc's curves as he has the best ones i have come across.

I second that.. Havoxxx curve has also been the best I came across. What's your HIP and ADS settings for Boost, XY Ratio, ADS delay, and Steady aim on or off? I'll try out your setting as well, but will need to convert the numbers since my mouse max DPI is 6500. Thanks!
« Last Edit: 06:09 PM - 11/15/16 by ZTOHS »

Offline ZTOHS

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 05:52 PM - 11/15/16 »
What excatly does the ADS delay do i've allways wondered what it did ?

The speed settings stay on hip fire for whatever ms you set it to. You have to experiment with it to your liking. Some folks like to set it at zero.

Offline mazeeree

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 02:22 AM - 11/16/16 »
thanks, i'll give it a try!

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 11:50 PM - 11/27/16 »
I recently dropped my DPI from 12k to 6k and then doubled the sensitivity to compensate. It has gotten rid of the small amount of jitter I used to experience. I would recommend giving this a try if you are struggling to get it to perform smoothly.
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, Switch Joy-Con, Logitech G502, Razer mouse bungee, SteelSeries 4HD mousepad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My setup (incl. Joy-Con mount): https://bit.ly/2jic7bG

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Using a Nav? Frustrated by the lack of buttons? See here: https://bit.ly/2JINRuB

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline Zimmer

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 03:16 PM - 11/30/16 »
I recently dropped my DPI from 12k to 6k and then doubled the sensitivity to compensate. It has gotten rid of the small amount of jitter I used to experience. I would recommend giving this a try if you are struggling to get it to perform smoothly.

I have also done the same. Makes a HUGE difference.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 03:58 PM - 12/07/16 »
Just got a logitech g502 playing on 7k dpi and still running flawlessly. any questions feel free to ask.

Offline Zimmer

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 05:11 PM - 12/07/16 »
Same here, Makes a HUGE difference.