XIM Community

My Division STv2 Setup (XBOX ONE)  (Read 43234 times)

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: My Division STv2 Setup (XBOX ONE)
« Reply #15 on: 06:52 AM - 03/17/16 »
I feel like I definitely made a lot of progress last night! My menu wheels are good to go and I always am able to select what I want the first time every time.

Sprint feels pretty good I just want it to be more responsive.

Do you guys feel like small movements are sluggish but when you make fast sweeping motions it's a lot smoother? That's what I'm feeling and I'm trying very hard to correct this.

I'll keep you guys posted!
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline divisionbell77

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07:07 AM - 03/17/16 »
Yes, small movements are crap, especially noticeable when ADS.  This is the same thing I felt in the two BETA's and was never able to resolve.
« Last Edit: 07:16 AM - 03/17/16 by divisionbell77 »

Offline jonammann

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Johnny Red 79
« Reply #17 on: 07:16 AM - 03/17/16 »
Do you guys feel like small movements are sluggish but when you make fast sweeping motions it's a lot smoother? That's what I'm feeling and I'm trying very hard to correct this.

I'll keep you guys posted!

Glad to here you are making progress, I'm looking forward to what you come up with. :D

That is what I would say I'm experiencing, and the turn while sprinting doesn't feel consistent.  I used the 3 separate wheel profiles with ridiculously high sensitivity, steady aim, horizontal "curve", turn assist bound to the same activation button (seem to work for me?).

All and all not a bad experience with the basic ST, just tuned to my setup and preference, as with all games. Props to mist for getting it out so quick, thank you!
Logitech G602 + Sony Nav or Logitech G13
iPhone 7plus iOS 10.2.1
iOS XIM Manager 4.00.20160405 (TestFlight)
Plantronics Rig Flex Headset
Plantronics Audio Adapter
Xbox One 3.5mm integrated controller

Offline BKO Overdrive

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Overdrive07
« Reply #18 on: 07:31 AM - 03/17/16 »
I updated my firmware version and was able to apply your mouse curve from a few days ago. ALOT better now. The ads isnt to bad neither is the hip but i do notice while sprinting and ads that like you said the beginning is slugish then it pics back up if you make faster mouse movements. The select wheels i havnt touched because im just being patient before i mess something up haha. The medic wheel is pretty much unusable.

Offline cturnbull802

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08:08 AM - 03/17/16 »
i finally got around to playing the game last night, its not really that bad. it feels sticky when you start moving, so i added some boost. the results are much better than GTA5!

now if only there was a clear cut jump and crouch button, because i keep mixing them up on the keyboard.

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
« Reply #20 on: 09:04 AM - 03/17/16 »
come on venommmzzzzzz!!!!

Offline Sidodave

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 12:42 PM - 03/17/16 »
Hey guys,
        So I have been seeing a lot of people having a lot of issues with The Division. I plan to make a step by step on how to solve some of the issues and how to paste my curves and settings into your Division ST profile.

My Progress
         I find that micro movement is off slightly in ADS like it's being held up slightly then it begins to move so I have fixed that with a very little amount of boost. I also made a curve for this to smooth out the laggy/slow movement at the beginning and the fast movement toward the end. Just tried making it a little more 1:1

Hip isn't too bad and I added a little bit of boost as well and it seems to be working well. I'm also using the same curve as the ADS in order to smooth it out as well.

The sprint was being really annoying so I made a profile for that as well. This game kinda has an inner and outer Deadzone similar to that of H5 it seems. You can see it especially when your running you kinda hit a certain point in the mouse speed and you start turning much faster. I cut out the slow movement portion of the Aim mechanic for the sprint and it feels a lot better now.

The Menu Wheel
          I have a pretty good thing going for this that I made when I was using my BF4 setup so I'll repost all that as well on here.

I'm currently at work so I will be posting all my information when I get home with the curves and everything. I hope this helps you guys out once it's all posted.

I cant wait to see your progress and actual curves and suggestions.
I am using the basic ST and I think it really needs some fine tunes, however the base of it is not bad.

What do you think, when you will be able to post your guide and curve?

Keep up the good work,
Cheers.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 12:46 PM - 03/17/16 »
UPDATED 17MAR2016
On the original post the Google link is attached and you can get the full config! Enjoy, this is probably a 95% fix. Problem is you will need to change all the activation key binds. Also the micro movement is getting so messed up because there is a built in aim sway that mimics the sway of a weapon when aiming in real life. In other words we are constantly fighting against this built in sway and it messes with us when trying to make small adjustments. I tried to work through it as much as I could and this is what I came up with!
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 12:51 PM - 03/17/16 »
Hey guys,
        So I have been seeing a lot of people having a lot of issues with The Division. I plan to make a step by step on how to solve some of the issues and how to paste my curves and settings into your Division ST profile.

My Progress
         I find that micro movement is off slightly in ADS like it's being held up slightly then it begins to move so I have fixed that with a very little amount of boost. I also made a curve for this to smooth out the laggy/slow movement at the beginning and the fast movement toward the end. Just tried making it a little more 1:1

Hip isn't too bad and I added a little bit of boost as well and it seems to be working well. I'm also using the same curve as the ADS in order to smooth it out as well.

The sprint was being really annoying so I made a profile for that as well. This game kinda has an inner and outer Deadzone similar to that of H5 it seems. You can see it especially when your running you kinda hit a certain point in the mouse speed and you start turning much faster. I cut out the slow movement portion of the Aim mechanic for the sprint and it feels a lot better now.

The Menu Wheel
          I have a pretty good thing going for this that I made when I was using my BF4 setup so I'll repost all that as well on here.

I'm currently at work so I will be posting all my information when I get home with the curves and everything. I hope this helps you guys out once it's all posted.

I am using the basic ST and I think it really needs some fine tunes, however the base of it is not bad.

Keep up the good work,
Cheers.
Just posted the Google doc with the entire config in it! If you need me to explain more I can update the Google doc to be more descriptive

Offline AV8R

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01:00 PM - 03/17/16 »
Can't wait to try this tonight.  One thing though that I haven't seen answered:  Will XBox One ballistics curves work with the PS4?

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 01:01 PM - 03/17/16 »
Can't wait to try this tonight.  One thing though that I haven't seen answered:  Will XBox One ballistics curves work with the PS4?
They should yes

Offline patchm00

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Patchm00
« Reply #26 on: 01:02 PM - 03/17/16 »
UPDATED 17MAR2016
On the original post the Google link is attached and you can get the full config! Enjoy, this is probably a 95% fix. Problem is you will need to change all the activation key binds. Also the micro movement is getting so messed up because there is a built in aim sway that mimics the sway of a weapon when aiming in real life. In other words we are constantly fighting against this built in sway and it messes with us when trying to make small adjustments. I tried to work through it as much as I could and this is what I came up with!

Thanks V3n0m

What dpi are you running on your G502? 
Also, since i can't try this out until i get home, are your wheel choices separate sub-configs with turn assist or using what you originally did with the boost, delay etc?

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 01:06 PM - 03/17/16 »
12k DPI and yes the menus are all sub configs/profiles and no turn assist on any of them. Make sure you change the activation key to the keys you use for that menu and it will work. Just make sure you keep that key held down to keep it actibe
« Last Edit: 01:14 PM - 03/17/16 by V3n0m15 »

Offline Sidodave

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01:16 PM - 03/17/16 »
Hey guys,

My Progress

The Menu Wheel

Keep up the good work,
Cheers.
Just posted the Google doc with the entire config in it! If you need me to explain more I can update the Google doc to be more descriptive

You just read my mind :)
A very basic and maybe stupid question (sorry for that):
From where I need to copy the config line?

Offline jonammann

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Johnny Red 79
« Reply #29 on: 01:31 PM - 03/17/16 »

Can't wait to get home and try this out. Thanks!
Logitech G602 + Sony Nav or Logitech G13
iPhone 7plus iOS 10.2.1
iOS XIM Manager 4.00.20160405 (TestFlight)
Plantronics Rig Flex Headset
Plantronics Audio Adapter
Xbox One 3.5mm integrated controller