XIM Community

My Division STv2 Setup (XBOX ONE)  (Read 43246 times)

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
My Division STv2 Setup (XBOX ONE)
« on: 07:50 AM - 03/16/16 »
***UPDATED 30MAY2016***

The Google docs have been updated with the new sniper profile. I use the sniper profile as a held key so that way i can control when it activates. Depending on the optic you will need to adjust the sensitivity but that is all. It has been working for me with great results. It is an entire profile code so make sure to make a brand new division ST and then just copy and paste your button layout into it and make sure that you change the activation keys for all of the other profiles such as consumables, grenades, etc... Hope you enjoy.

***UPDATED 20MAY2016***

Hey XIMmers, sorry this took so long I have been insanely busy recently. I have my button layout for you guys and I also changed my entire config copy paste. The entire config can be found below in the 17MAR update, once I update the Google drive file it automatically generates on the document.

Button Layout

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JYCTGc5aNXbtaXK8DaoXZgn0lNWN6uxH-25MABFOfjA/edit?usp=docslist_api

***UPDATED 17MAR2016***

Here you go guys this is probably a 95% solution. There is instructions on how to copy and paste both button layouts and full configs so that this will all work. You must also remap your profile activation buttons.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-hCSthnLDidtK5DG6oIalEu6FXENf5vojGfDKj99qdo/edit?usp=docslist_api

STEP BY STEP GUIDE

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GBsaIAY7TxSXKLfA_5NDqMjqnfjJ7hjzA-rLoHzMGRE/edit?usp=docslist_api

***Original Post***

Hey guys,
        So I have been seeing a lot of people having a lot of issues with The Division. I plan to make a step by step on how to solve some of the issues and how to paste my curves and settings into your Division ST profile.

My Progress
         I find that micro movement is off slightly in ADS like it's being held up slightly then it begins to move so I have fixed that with a very little amount of boost. I also made a curve for this to smooth out the laggy/slow movement at the beginning and the fast movement toward the end. Just tried making it a little more 1:1

Hip isn't too bad and I added a little bit of boost as well and it seems to be working well. I'm also using the same curve as the ADS in order to smooth it out as well.

The sprint was being really annoying so I made a profile for that as well. This game kinda has an inner and outer Deadzone similar to that of H5 it seems. You can see it especially when your running you kinda hit a certain point in the mouse speed and you start turning much faster. I cut out the slow movement portion of the Aim mechanic for the sprint and it feels a lot better now.

The Menu Wheel
          I have a pretty good thing going for this that I made when I was using my Witcher setup so I'll repost all solutions on here.

I'm currently at work so I will be posting all my information when I get home with the curves and everything. I hope this helps you guys out once it's all posted.
« Last Edit: 07:09 AM - 05/30/16 by V3n0m15 »
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Online Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
Re: My Division STv2 Setup (XBOX ONE)
« Reply #1 on: 08:02 AM - 03/16/16 »
I look forward to trying this out because the division ST just doesn't feel right.

In fact, the destiny ST i was using before the official ST came out feels better!

I love how strong the XIM community is, its the work that people who are passionate about games put into the product that improves and drives it forwards.

Bogdan

Offline cturnbull802

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:16 AM - 03/16/16 »
In for results

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:32 AM - 03/16/16 »
I look forward to trying this out because the division ST just doesn't feel right.

In fact, the destiny ST i was using before the official ST came out feels better!

I love how strong the XIM community is, its the work that people who are passionate about games put into the product that improves and drives it forwards.

Bogdan

You may have gotten used to the acceleration of the Destiny ST used in this game. This is something a curve could fix for you if you prefer added acceleration.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:36 AM - 03/16/16 »

Bogdan

You may have gotten used to the acceleration of the Destiny ST used in this game. This is something a curve could fix for you if you prefer added acceleration.
I agree mist because I think part of the problem is the start of the native aim mechanic in Division. It feels very slow and then it ramps up gradually but that starting aim is pretty rough. I think that's what a lot of people are complaining with "laggy" feeling aim.
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline blackpaintist

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:38 AM - 03/16/16 »
The jitter when ads has been the killer. 3500 dpi has been a sweet spot.

All I can say is don't use the Division vanilla loadout yet.

I run RML's GoW curve for hip, 1:1 on ads, on the state of decay translator.

Can't find sweet spot yet. Above setup, with 4k dpi g502 on cloth, had many good moments.

A chinese gaming mouse Ion at 3.5k dpi on a.vespulla has had the best aim, but tended to be uncomfortable. However, with 9 programmable buttons potential is high.

Lastly, a corsair m65 - super well designed and comfortable - just has software that is difficult. It's sniper function is nothing more than a dignified dpi profile changer.

Trying bf4 curves and more corsair tonight.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:44 AM - 03/16/16 »
The jitter when ads has been the killer. 3500 dpi has been a sweet spot.

All I can say is don't use the Division vanilla loadout yet.

I run RML's GoW curve for hip, 1:1 on ads, on the state of decay translator.

Can't find sweet spot yet. Above setup, with 4k dpi g502 on cloth, had many good moments.

A chinese gaming mouse Ion at 3.5k dpi on a.vespulla has had the best aim, but tended to be uncomfortable. However, with 9 programmable buttons potential is high.

Lastly, a corsair m65 - super well designed and comfortable - just has software that is difficult. It's sniper function is nothing more than a dignified dpi profile changer.

Trying bf4 curves and more corsair tonight.
I had a BF4 curve and setup for this game before. I'm trying to get the native ST working with curves and adjustments hense why I made this thread

Offline Lurkin374

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: lurkin374
« Reply #7 on: 11:43 AM - 03/16/16 »
Can't wait for this. Thanks

Offline AV8R

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11:44 AM - 03/16/16 »
How well do ballistics curves from the XBox 1 play with the PS4?

Offline divisionbell77

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:53 AM - 03/16/16 »
venom, noticed you use a Razer Orbweaver.  Is that an analog stick there on it?  If so, can you map that as a secondary look and just use that for your grenade/emote wheel selector?  Just wondering if that is possible.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12:27 PM - 03/16/16 »
How well do ballistics curves from the XBox 1 play with the PS4?
They are usually very seamless due to the fact that the aim mechanic is normally very similar if not identical. With the exception of the Deadzone possibly ,but if using the proper ST for that console then the curve will work the same.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12:30 PM - 03/16/16 »
venom, noticed you use a Razer Orbweaver.  Is that an analog stick there on it?  If so, can you map that as a secondary look and just use that for your grenade/emote wheel selector?  Just wondering if that is possible.
I plan on testing that today and changing the keys I use for grenade, consumables, marking, and emotes so that it frees up that d-pad for testing. I'll keep you posted on how well it works

Offline diegomzl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01:47 PM - 03/16/16 »
Will this work for ps4 too?
never tried Xbox config on ps4
and tks for the upcoming settings :D

Offline hsjyes

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: hsjyes
« Reply #13 on: 02:54 PM - 03/16/16 »
Cant wait for this one, your curves and settings have always been top notch.  Hurry and get home :)

Offline gokou

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 04:11 AM - 03/17/16 »
thanks venom for your work.
i'm waiting you for the curves.
Please, can you write here the code to copy and paste directly in the Xim?

Question:i'm on Ps4 and using PS4 ST, will i use yours curvers(maded for the Xone ST?)
Thanks in advance!