XIM Community

SandhawC Guide  (Read 29179 times)

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScaryFawn631545
Re: SandhawC Guide
« Reply #60 on: 04:57 PM - 08/05/17 »
Ehat does this do exactly? I'm new to xim4 and I was asking ppl how to make a script that on the division game with the shotgun if you guys play that game where u can aim really fast and shot at the same time over and over and they sent me here I'm lost lol

Offline Cheese ola

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Cheese ola
« Reply #61 on: 12:32 PM - 09/29/17 »
So I've got the SandhawC all set up, connects to Xim4 perfectly fine. However, it says "DISABLED Press 'Pause' key to toggle the state", and I have no idea which button that means. I've tried the "pause/play" button on my laptop, but it doesn't do anything, even when I press the function key with it. Any alternatives or way I can use a different button? I saw an option to add additional activation keys but I have no clue how that works, it doesn't respond to any key presses.

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 01:20 PM - 10/15/17 »
would love for another detailed guide  ;D

getting this problem and I have net framework 4.7 + and every other thing fine, also my manager opens when im plugged into PC just getting this problem now.

« Last Edit: 02:32 PM - 10/15/17 by Ceejzor »

Offline jordanyt

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xlient Unity
  • PSN ID: JordanYT_
« Reply #63 on: 07:08 PM - 12/12/17 »
Xim4 manager works but when I open sandhawc, it just says connecting for an infinite amount of time. Anyone got a fix?

Running windows 10, z97 chipset

Offline TehSubXero

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 09:00 PM - 12/12/17 »
the only reason i would do this is to afk farm credits in swbf2.  would that hypotheticaly make me a 🍕💩?

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 05:48 PM - 03/02/18 »
Will update this guide whem the xim link is released!