XIM Community

SandhawC Guide  (Read 27446 times)

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: SandhawC Guide
« Reply #15 on: 07:29 AM - 03/14/16 »
The image how to set up is not working  can you fix it please
works 100% you must be doing something wrong.

Offline xGU1LTx

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x GU1LT x
  • PSN ID: xGU1LTx
« Reply #16 on: 03:22 PM - 03/27/16 »
Will SandhawC work with current RC Firmware?
XIM4
Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 2013
Keyboard: Some POS SIIG keyboard

Offline finedrive

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01:24 AM - 04/24/16 »
I have everything hooked up correctly and it says Unable to find USB Transfer Cable.

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08:19 AM - 04/24/16 »
What transfer cable do you have?

Offline Nullzero

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Nul-0
« Reply #19 on: 01:06 PM - 05/05/16 »
Is 20151120 still the recommended firmware version or are newer firmwares ok as well?

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01:30 PM - 05/05/16 »
Yes, the newest one is always recommended unless specified otherwise.

Offline RadsMD

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 06:40 AM - 05/18/16 »
hello. new to this and will be receiving the transfer cable tomorow. i was just thinking about the setup and have a quick question. does the console need to plugged in to the pc monitor to be able to use the mouse and keyboard or can the console be plugged into an external moniter and still be used with pc mouse/keyboard?

Offline kaizokugamer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DMC-KH
« Reply #22 on: 12:17 PM - 08/01/16 »
Hello i just received the xim4 and i downloaded the newest firmware and also the manager when i hook up the c cable to the pc the xim4 manager works but when i hook it up to my ps4 the sandhawC does not work it says that its connecting but then it starts to say not responding i use this transfer cable from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OTPVMY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and i am also using windows 10 the drivers are all installed and windows is up to date directx is also installed so what seems to be the problem? :'(

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01:21 PM - 08/01/16 »
Hello i just received the xim4 and i downloaded the newest firmware and also the manager when i hook up the c cable to the pc the xim4 manager works but when i hook it up to my ps4 the sandhawC does not work it says that its connecting but then it starts to say not responding i use this transfer cable from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OTPVMY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and i am also using windows 10 the drivers are all installed and windows is up to date directx is also installed so what seems to be the problem? :'(

What You Need:

1. Belkin Easy Transfer Cable for Windows. Other types of transfer cables are not recommended, but you can attempt to use.

Offline kaizokugamer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DMC-KH
« Reply #24 on: 08:31 AM - 08/06/16 »

What You Need:

1. Belkin Easy Transfer Cable for Windows. Other types of transfer cables are not recommended, but you can attempt to use.

OK sorry for the late reply but I am confused there are to kinds of the belkin transfer cable and non of them state that they work for Windows 10 so has anyone tried using them with Windows 10 and if so please state which one.

Offline baldeagle

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Gamertag: i am baldeagle
« Reply #25 on: 10:15 AM - 08/06/16 »
OK sorry for the late reply but I am confused there are to kinds of the belkin transfer cable and non of them state that they work for Windows 10 so has anyone tried using them with Windows 10 and if so please state which one.

Here's the one I use on my Win 10 x64 system https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00939NTAM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 08:14 PM - 08/13/16 »
is there a way to change the activation key.  Im trying to use elgato capture card with sandhawc and i have to have the sandhawc screen in front of the capture card software screen in order to work.  I can only assume that elgato software uses pause break key somehow but the sandhawc screen will be stuck overtop it when trying to use.  Any help or advice is much appreciated

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 06:27 PM - 08/19/16 »
is there a way to change the activation key.  Im trying to use elgato capture card with sandhawc and i have to have the sandhawc screen in front of the capture card software screen in order to work.  I can only assume that elgato software uses pause break key somehow but the sandhawc screen will be stuck overtop it when trying to use.  Any help or advice is much appreciated
Sorry, but there is no way to do this currently. Other people have requested this too, so it will be added to the next version sometime in future.

Offline Mirglip

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Mirglip
« Reply #28 on: 11:25 AM - 08/31/16 »
I purchased a transfer cable but when I plug it into the xim4 and try to run the app it says unable to find transfer cable. Is there anything I'm supposed to do first? I have it set up exactly like the picture

Edit: I actually see now that you guys recommend the belkin easy transfer cable only. I got one by mediabridge. Is there any way to make this one work or do I just have to send this one back?
« Last Edit: 11:31 AM - 08/31/16 by Mirglip »

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 12:01 PM - 08/31/16 »
I purchased a transfer cable but when I plug it into the xim4 and try to run the app it says unable to find transfer cable. Is there anything I'm supposed to do first? I have it set up exactly like the picture

Edit: I actually see now that you guys recommend the belkin easy transfer cable only. I got one by mediabridge. Is there any way to make this one work or do I just have to send this one back?

it is recommended yes, but you might be able to get by. Try looking online for the latest drivers for your transfer cable.. Did you but the 3.0 or the 2.0 USB version? if you have a 3.0 it would go into the 3.0 blue slot in the back of your computer. The 2.0 would just go regularly into a usb slot.  Make sure you have the right end plugged into the xim and make sure everything is plugged in like the picture.