XIM Community

Recoil Compensation AHK Script  (Read 16927 times)

Offline Rouss3l

• View Profile
Re: Recoil Compensation AHK Scripts
« Reply #15 on: 07:33 AM - 12/03/15 »
Personally I am very happy to see this on the forum, in this section. When using the old commander, people would have to setup entirely different sites to merely discuss scripting topics when it could all be handled from here. XIM does not condone scripting in any form which provides an unfair advantage, but those who wish to do so will always find a way to do it. Take the support for the TitanOne as an example. Their whole selling point is scripting and macro's. If this could be achieved by using this new form of commander, more power to the creator id say. You are allowing XIM to do the things people want, without having to spend big purchasing add on devices like the TitanOne. I commend the creators of the program and the scripters.

PS: Once again, XIM DOES NOT CONDONE SCRIPTING FOR AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08:31 AM - 12/03/15 »
But this is unfair, so what's your point?
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline sandak

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: msutome
« Reply #17 on: 08:52 AM - 12/03/15 »
Yea. Honestly. This is disappointing. XIM was starting to gain some traction and acceptance. Knowing that there is a way to script things.... that sucks.

This has always been the case and it's to help people with disabilities.

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
  • Karma [>] 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01:38 PM - 12/03/15 »
You can buy an autofire XBOX controller, makes no difference.
I am Spartacus!

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02:28 PM - 12/03/15 »

Sorry this isn't an attack - I fail to see the meaning of your statement? Or should I say the purpose?

Are you saying Autofire/Rapid fire controllers are OK?

Or are you saying they are cheating, but if you can't beat them, its OK to cheat too? Or because others are cheating we should have the option to cheat too? Or that the standard in which OBsIV and a large portion of this community held itself to, should just be thrown away?

OBsIV has built this device from the ground up, through all its iterations NOT to be labeled as a cheating device. I do have a heart and I do feel for people with disability's who just want to play games in the best capacity they possibly can!

Clearly the CronusMax would be better suited to their needs.
OR straight up support for devices that would help these gamers play more comfortably. ie Sony Nav and devices such as that.

Not Macro support that can be abused. Because let's face it, the people who will get the most use out of a feature like this are those who are quite capable in scripting who don't have disability's and just want to gain some sort of extra edge online.

I'm not saying take away Commander, I'm saying stop openly supporting cheating. It's cringe worthy, and doesn't suit this forum.

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02:38 PM - 12/03/15 »

Sorry this isn't an attack - I fail to see the meaning of your statement? Or should I say the purpose?

Are you saying Autofire/Rapid fire controllers are OK?

Or are you saying they are cheating, but if you can't beat them, its OK to cheat too? Or because others are cheating we should have the option to cheat too? Or that the standard in which OBsIV and a large portion of this community held itself to, should just be thrown away?

OBsIV has built this device from the ground up, through all its iterations NOT to be labeled as a cheating device. I do have a heart and I do feel for people with disability's who just want to play games in the best capacity they possibly can!

Clearly the CronusMax would be better suited to their needs.
OR straight up support for devices that would help these gamers play more comfortably. ie Sony Nav and devices such as that.

Not Macro support that can be abused. Because let's face it, the people who will get the most use out of a feature like this are those who are quite capable in scripting who don't have disability's and just want to gain some sort of extra edge online.

I'm not saying take away Commander, I'm saying stop openly supporting cheating. It's cringe worthy, and doesn't suit this forum.

I am saying that if Microsoft has not branded auto-fire controllers as "cheating" then an autofire XIM macro (by their definition) would also NOT be cheating.

We can have our subjective personal opinions about whether it's cheating for not, but to be frank, that's all irrelevant. Microsoft/Sony's stance on the issue is all that matters, objectively, in the end.
I am Spartacus!

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02:42 PM - 12/03/15 »
Are there anti recoil controllers?

And more importantly, why has OBsIV changed his mind on this matter all of a sudden? He fought against parts of the community for so long, as a lot of requested features over the years he deemed to be 'cheating'.

Now it's ok?

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02:49 PM - 12/03/15 »
Are there anti recoil controllers?

And more importantly, why has OBsIV changed his mind on this matter all of a sudden? He fought against parts of the community for so long, as a lot of requested features over the years he deemed to be 'cheating'.

Now it's ok?

My guess is that he sees the pros being greater than the cons. One of the draws of XIM is for people with handicaps who can't game with a standard console controller. With scripts/commander/xim, you can make a way for these people to play again. Sure, at the same time, you get anti-recoil scripts. I'm guessing he figures that's a price worth paying.

By keeping all scripting off the main forums, and designating it all to a tiny subforum that the vast majority won't be using, all while holding the official policy of being anti-advantage based macros,  it's honestly not a big deal.

Pushing it all here is probably the best way to handle it. If you want to use AHK, you could anyways without it being inside of commander. There is and always will be other forums to find the scripts you want, so who cares. It's unrealistic to have the XIM team evaluate each and every single AHK macro and close/delete threads that don't pass whatever standards have been created to judge them by - that's too much work.
I am Spartacus!

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02:52 PM - 12/03/15 »
I can't remember how far back, but some ol timers around here will remember the huge month long debate as to whether otlr not we should be allow a 3rd 4th or as many as we wants set of key binds per button..

OBsIV straight out said NO primary and aa secondary < which was a push to get if I remember correctly.

And as for the 'its a sub forum so it'll be contained' theory.
You only have to hit 'Show unread posts since last visit'.

Offline kraut

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 03:13 PM - 12/03/15 »
these simple recoil ahks are not very helpful at all. sure at the begining they may help some new player to improve aiming. half a year ago i spent some time on making some random smoth moving recoil script, even those suck and hinder you. recoil is not an issue at all tbh, moving the mouse an inch down....
Trust me they only help you shooting with no recoil at walls while standing still or maybe to handle strong recoil weapons in Destiny like Touch of Malice.

There is so much hassle with ADS, HIP sensitivity, differnt Range, Aim Assist, Lag, your movement while fighting etc.

relax and take these scripts for science or fun. sorry for bad english guys :P

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 05:42 PM - 12/03/15 »
just ask obsiv how he thinks about it, he hasnt responded on this yet

my thought is that its fine, SandhawC has nothing to do with obsiv but its a third party project by w11ce
which means any script being run with SandhawC has nothing to do with the standalone XIM
aside from that SandhawC doesnt offer a native scripting option but you need to use another third party software to use scripts
people are using onboard memories for quite a while now and even obsiv recommends using onboard memory devices to people that want macros which is something he would not have done 3-4 years ago

commander has exactly 2 community based intentions that made obsiv to create the original one
- expand the hardware compatibility
- script support

also none of the scripts being posted here so far are actually powerfull, they re good no doubt but still fairly basic in what they do, none of them are actual gamechangers that when being used give you an significant advantage
i mean an anti recoil script that constantly pulls down your aim is nice, but still your gun will shake like crazy because the script doesnt compensate the individual shots but just keeps dragging down

the really powerfull scripts havent been tackled yet, im thinking about scripts that change your mouse inputs in a way to increase aim assist, scripts that do the entire opposite aka let you break out of aim assist, scripts that allow fully customizeable anti recoil with RPM and FSR adjustment, script that make vehicles or other slow-turn stuff feel more responsive (eg 180 turn button), scripts that allow a triple or quatro bind for those that need it, farming scripts for RPG (shooter), ...

if we keep on locking out scripts in general then it shouldnt take long and idiots join the forum offering their SandhawC optimized scripts for money because open discussion/working on scripts isnt allowed
imo script talk should be allowed only within this sub forum with a close eye on it
« Last Edit: 05:51 PM - 12/03/15 by Od1n »
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 05:45 PM - 12/03/15 »

my thought is that its fine, SandhawC has nothing to do with obsiv but its a third party project by w11ce
which means any script being run with SandhawC has nothing to do with the standalone XIM
aside from that SandhawC doesnt offer a native scripting option but you need to use another third party software to use scripts
people are using onboard memories for quite a while now and even obsiv recommends using onboard memory devices to people that want macros

commander has exactly 2 community based intentions that made obsiv to create the original one
- script support

also none of the scripts being posted here so far are actually powerfull, they re good no doubt but still fairly basic in what they do, none of them are actual gamechangers that when being used give you an significant advantage
i mean an anti recoil script that constantly pulls down your aim is nice, but still your gun will shake like crazy because the script doesnt compensate the individual shots but just keeps dragging down

the really powerfull scripts havent been tackled yet, im thinking about scripts that change your mouse inputs in a way to increase aim assist, scripts that do the entire opposite aka let you break out of aim assist, scripts that allow fully customizeable anti recoil with RPM and FSR adjustment, script that make vehicles or other slow-turn stuff feel more responsive (eg 180 turn button), scripts that allow a triple or quatro bind for those that need it, farming scripts for RPG (shooter), ...

if we keep on locking out scripts in general then it shouldnt take long and idiots join the forum offering their SandhawC optimized scripts for money because open discussion/working on scripts isnt allowed
imo script talk should be allowed only within this sub forum with a close eye on it

^^^ This ^^^^

Well stated.
I am Spartacus!

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 05:53 PM - 12/03/15 »

INB4 Dr SANDHORSEY

It doesn't matter how you break it own OD1n obsiv has always set a precedent against this kind of thing, strong or weak.

Offline havoxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 06:31 PM - 12/03/15 »

people are using onboard memories for quite a while now and even obsiv recommends using onboard memory devices to people that want macros which is something he would not have done 3-4 years ago

- script support

This is the stuff i would never release. Like using "Microsoft.XboxApp_11.11.19012.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe" to make a triggerbot or aimbot. "

Offline Tonester

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: EpicNerd
  • PSN ID: A_McCulley
« Reply #29 on: 02:40 PM - 12/04/15 »
You guys are missing the point.

Commander's biggest use case is freedom to use any device that works on your PC instead of just devices that work natively on the XIM hardware directly.

Another side benefit is being able to use a single M&KB for console that you do with your computer without the need for KVM switches.

It isn't enough to just say, "we don't condone scripts". It needs to almost actively go out of its way to disable / prevent them. And if having Commander means that is no longer possible, then I'd rather Commander not come out.

M&KB is becoming less and less of an evil to console folks - including those that use controllers. One of the BIGGEST reasons for that is because we say, and they understand / agree, that XIM4 doesn't let you do anything that a controller can't do.

Scripts makes that no longer true.