XIM Community

SandhawC feedback  (Read 11834 times)

Offline sandak

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: msutome
Re: SandhawC feedback
« Reply #15 on: 10:10 AM - 12/08/15 »
Does anyone know if having other input devices (keyboards and mice) connected to the computer affect the performance at all? For example, on my computer I have hooked up a keyboard, a gaming keypad, and 2 mice and a wireless HTPC keyboard (keyboard & built-in touchpad).

Is having all these devices connected at the same time bad for SC? Or should it be fine as long as the other devices are not being used/touched at all.

It should be fine. It seems like the only thing that would cause an issue is if something is affecting the cpu, i.e., an application is hitting the cpu really hard and would affect processing by SC.

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08:59 PM - 12/12/15 »
Been using SandhawC since release with no issues. It has replaced my Iogear KVM switch and works really well.
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4
Monitor: Asus 24" VG248QE
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye @ 2000 DPI 500hz
Mousepad: Coolermaster Swift-RX XL
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Audio: Astro Mixamp -> Amplifier -> Sennheiser HD800 w/ Antlion Modmic 4.0
Overwatch Linear Setup (click here)

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12:04 PM - 12/27/15 »
Sometimes in the graph I am seeing a lot of zig zags. These zig zags will be continuous once they start and will go away after a restart of SC. Do the zig zags in the graph mean the connection is unstable? Settings are default at 125hz 8ms.
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4
Monitor: Asus 24" VG248QE
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye @ 2000 DPI 500hz
Mousepad: Coolermaster Swift-RX XL
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Audio: Astro Mixamp -> Amplifier -> Sennheiser HD800 w/ Antlion Modmic 4.0
Overwatch Linear Setup (click here)

Offline am0b

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 05:29 PM - 12/30/15 »
Cable arrived today tested it out over 5-6 games, the pause key to switch works great,
I have removed so many cables and cleared so much space thanks to SandhawC!
Maybe needs a few stability updates as it did crash once, but other than that its been amazing.

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08:15 AM - 12/31/15 »
Thanks for the feedback. I will try to make an updated version soon.

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
« Reply #20 on: 02:32 PM - 12/31/15 »
when stopping the hook [Pause] key please auto kill the scripts or give me a hotkey to do this

Offline GuNStArHeRo

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe
  • Gamertag: x GuNStArHeRo
  • PSN ID: GuNStAr-HeRo-
« Reply #21 on: 04:14 PM - 01/18/16 »
just tested it and it works great so far. it's way more smoother and easier to load up than the old XIM Commander with way more features.
XIM: Apex | Titan: Two | PS4 Pro & XBox One X | PC: i7700k 1080ti ftw3 | M: G502 | KB: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 | Mouse Pad: HyperX Fury S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad X-Large |  Console Audio/Mic: Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Open-Back w/ ModMic 5 & Creative Sound Blaster X7/ASTRO Mixamp | PC Mic: Samson G-Track | Monitor: 27" Samsung Monitor SyncMaster

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01:55 AM - 01/19/16 »
open task manager check to see if the ram and cpu is overloaded

i got given a old compaq penti3 9oomhz it was used for cad and had not been online
and i never put it online either i just used it for xim1 i hardly had any crashes at all

were as when i used my other pcs that i did use online they had cpu an ram overload issues
 and crashed xim1 software at least once a day often more.

so buy a mega cheap pc of ebay  do a clean install and put all your drivers on a cd or dvd ,make sure your bios is uptodate etc and only use it for offline use

my transfer cable is knackerd my new is due today :)
« Last Edit: 02:14 AM - 01/19/16 by MindControlZombies »
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10:33 AM - 02/04/16 »
i use a KVM and when switching to another computer sometimes crashes the commander xim app which crashes the whole SandhawC

Offline ferenz

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 06:58 PM - 02/04/16 »
I haven't used my Xim4 for several months - picked it back up and checked the forums to find this gem. This is excellent work,  a cohesive package that makes it far easier to share m+kb than the previous solution. Thanks for your work.

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 01:42 PM - 02/07/16 »
I haven't used my Xim4 for several months - picked it back up and checked the forums to find this gem. This is excellent work,  a cohesive package that makes it far easier to share m+kb than the previous solution. Thanks for your work.
Thanks for the feedback :) Glad you like it.

i use a KVM and when switching to another computer sometimes crashes the commander xim app which crashes the whole SandhawC
What are you switching with the KVM switch? Some XIM4 related devices or just kb+m between 2 PCs?

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 04:32 AM - 02/12/16 »
Thanks for the feedback :) Glad you like it.

What are you switching with the KVM switch? Some XIM4 related devices or just kb+m between 2 PCs?

considering sandhawc is pushing the kb and mouse to the xim the kvm is removing them

Offline Enz0wn

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Enz0wn
« Reply #27 on: 07:42 PM - 02/14/16 »
Ok, I had no idea that Commander caused such severe input lag. I've been using nothing but XIM4 + Commander since I got my XIM over a year ago, and I just assumed this was as close to 1:1 as it got. Using SC has been a night and day difference with the 8ms and 125Hz combo instead of the outdated Commander specs.

Thank you for this, W11cE. Should also be noted that if you turned the Xbox off before turning Commander off, your computer would softlock and would have to be manually reset. It's so nice not to have to worry about that anymore!

Offline Frekus

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 06:07 AM - 02/15/16 »
Thanks for the software w11ce.

As I have seen, you're already looking in the problem with the messed up graph by using too much buttons and ADS. What I have noticed is when I'm on the "info page" of the manager, which shows the game cover and buttons I press, and spam buttons the graph goes nuts as I have already read here. However if I click the icon to edit the settings in the xim manager and play lile this, the graph is 99% stable while spamming. Same if I click on "LOAD" on the top right and play while the "Load Config" menu is open.

Playing on 125Hz btw.

Hope this helps.

Offline PewPew

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 05:17 PM - 03/10/16 »
Hola amigos, it's possible to change or add deadzone for specific games in SandhawC?
My Setup:
Mouse: Razer Mamba T.E and Logitech G303.
Keyboard: Logitech K120
Headset: ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless
Monitor: EIZO FORIS FG2421-BK
TV: Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX5090
FW: ST1 with vanilla ST