XIM Community

SandhawC README  (Read 4805 times)

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
SandhawC README
« on: 01:53 PM - 11/29/15 »
This is a thread that contains all the information about the features SandhawC has to offer. I will fill in this slowly, as I am too busy to write a complete text on one sitting.

Introduction:

SandhawC (or shortly SC) is my version of the XIM Commander for XIM4. You still need to use transfer cable, but no custom shortcut is needed. SC uses low level hooks for keyboard keys and mouse buttons, which is why some software based macros may not work.

Notice that activation key is changed from Print Screen to Pause.

Features:

- Custom polling rate:
You can set your desired polling rate between SC and XIM Manager. 125 Hz should be ok in most cases, but the feature is there if you want to change it. Notice that changing polling rate also changes your mouse aiming speed. You can see the stability of the connection in the graph.

- Automatic script opening and closing:
Place your script files to "C:\Users\[User]\Documents\SandhawC\Scripts" folder and SC will open and close those automatically with itself. For AHK scripts you need to have AHK software installed and default AHK file program set to AHK. Scripts also need to use hooks for hotkeys. With AHK you would do this by putting #UseHook to the beginning of the script file.

- Joystick axis remapping:
I will write more about this later. Most of the stuff is self explanatory. One thing: The binding are saved only when "Save" button is pressed.

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: SandhawC README
« Reply #1 on: 01:53 PM - 11/29/15 »
Reserved

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:54 PM - 11/29/15 »
Reserved

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:11 PM - 10/30/16 »
 - AHK auto activate feature:

Add these lines to the beginning of the AHK script:
Code: [Select]
VK88::Suspend On
VK89::Suspend Off
Hotkeys are now automatically suppressed when input is disabled.