XIM Community

I NEED HELP WITH MY XIM APEX  (Read 204 times)

Offline I need help

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Blue pumpy
I NEED HELP WITH MY XIM APEX
« on: 09:43 PM - 05/18/18 »
I saw someone else have the same problem but no one had answers. Every time I go to crouch on fortnite (only game I’ve tried) it works 1 out of 4 tries. My character literally shakes his head like when you go to reload when your gun can’t be reloaded (no it’s not also keybinded to the reload, I tried this.) does anyone have answers?

And no it is not my keyboard I have tried with 2 different ones, one being a brand new Corsair k70 rapidfire
« Last Edit: 09:52 PM - 05/18/18 by I need help »

Online stormynight

• View Profile
Re: I NEED HELP WITH MY XIM APEX
« Reply #1 on: 10:54 PM - 05/18/18 »
Make sure thereís not a secondary function to the crouch key in both hip and ads profiles

Offline I need help

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:16 AM - 05/19/18 »
How can you tell? The only settings Iíve changed are the ones when you click edit, I donít see 2 different keybind settings for ads and hip, they are all the same

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:18 AM - 05/19/18 »
There is a section or page for Hip and ADS. Scroll to the bottom of each page and check the button section. Expand the bottom of the button section and select secondary keys and check for duplicate binds here as well.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline I need help

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:42 PM - 05/19/18 »
I donít use expert configs and I put it on and checked and there isnít any keybinds that are the same

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:55 AM - 05/20/18 »
Try creating a new config without making changes to the config. Open it, learn of the default crouch button and test.

It would also be a good idea to ensure you're using the correct button layout and game config. The fortnite config is for save the world, the fortnite br config is for battle royal. Be sure to use the right config and the required button layout for that config listed here:

http://xim.tech/settings
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Torderro

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Buxsadme
« Reply #6 on: 05:00 PM - 05/21/18 »
The game is some how thinking youíre holding down the crouch button. If you hold down crouch the character shakes his/her head becasue holding Crouch means you want to edit something. And if thereís nothing to edit. Theyíll shake their head.
Bad sad Christmas.