XIM Community

Call of Duty WW2 (Competitive)  (Read 3919 times)

Offline BarGainn

• Competitive Call Of Duty Player
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: PM ME ;)
Re: Call of Duty WW2 (Competitive)
« Reply #15 on: 01:51 AM - 11/14/17 »
Hey everyone, I've been looking for the perfect settings for competitive that will allow you to snap on people and not get called out for keyboarding. I have been working on perfecting these settings since they added the st. These Sensitivities are on the low end but the curve allows for a reasonable amount of adjustment.

DPI: 800 (The Lower DPI Makes AA Extra Sticky)
Firmware: SA3 (Definitely The Best Firmware For WW2)

HIP
Hip Sensitivity: 70
Boost: None
Steady Aim: On
Curve: >>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>> X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAoUHigyPEZQWmRueIKMlqCqtLm+:X4MB <<< XIM4 END PASTE <<< (The Curve Prevents Outlandishly Fast Swipes)

ADS:
ADS Sensitivity: 35.75
Steady Aim: OFF
No Curve

BACK TO BO3 WITH YEE ;)

Offline HeavyBarrel

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Awakened Void
« Reply #16 on: 05:32 AM - 11/14/17 »
Alright, so last night I tried fooling around a bit using these settings in about 8 games, which isn't a ton I know but I was pressed for time.(Had to see Thor) Out of the 8 I came in the top spot every time but once. Which is super impressive for me when it comes to Call Of Duty.

The only issue I have with these current settings I am running right now has to do with a complete 180. Turning left and right is a breeze and the motion the mouse has to make feels fine, but when it comes to completely spinning around I need to change something to compensate for the DPI or what not, so I have farther testing to do.

I think my average games ended with 20+ kills, so again huge change for me, feeling pretty good.

I am using version 4.00.20160405

DPI: 1850 (Seemed somewhat Sticky, but I am seeing people go lower for more stickiness)

Using WWII's st:

HIP:
Sensitivity: 65
Steady Aim: Off ( I don't think this thing ever makes a difference from what I have observed, could be wrong though)
Boost: 500
Curve: None

ADS:
Sensitivity: 32.75
Steady Aim: Off
Curve: None

Offline iTz OuTpLaYeD

• Little Busters
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: iTz OuTpLaYeD
« Reply #17 on: 01:21 PM - 11/14/17 »
Wow good stuff everyone!! This thread was received super well. Much better than I would have thought!! Atmo I'm Gandhii btw! Love you man. Guys let's try to get this or something similar made into a sticky. Us competitive players don't have enough info on these forums ATM so a thread like this where we can share thoughts and pick each others brains is/was Soo needed. We are the players that live at the cutting edge and the very outer limits of what's possible due to our competitive nature so we are always pushing the limits of our setups to try an squeeze out that last little bit of performance. Anyway love all you sweaty try Harding @#$% and tho we may curse each other head to head and take one another's money like a drug addict family member in wagers and umgs.. we are one big disfunctional family at the end of the day. Keep the posts coming.
"Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Do not go gentle into that good night."

Offline OpCleave

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Snd Star
« Reply #18 on: 02:25 PM - 11/14/17 »
What’s up guys Just for background I have over 50 GB/UMG golds over the last few games and over $500 profit on this game(Hiding true twitter/PSN for obvious reasons) and I fully agree with most of these points.

For starters I think playing the lowest sens possible is the trick, currently I’m on 800 dpi 45 hip and 27.5 ADS. Being able to play a slow sens while using your full arm and mouse pad to aim allows you to be as accurate as possible. Additionally I recommend finding your optimal setup ASAP then stick with it for the full game, muscle memory is everything.

Anyways if anyone has any questions lmk I’m pretty knowledgeable about the topic and involved in the SnD Tourney scene. Also if you want to play or need anything feel free to message me.
30+ GB Golds and 15+ UMG Golds

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
« Reply #19 on: 02:31 PM - 11/14/17 »
What mousepads do guys use?  soft/hard, etc.
« Last Edit: 02:37 PM - 11/14/17 by Lineater »

Offline 248s f1n3st

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x248s F1N3ST
« Reply #20 on: 03:02 PM - 11/14/17 »
Do you guys have any gameplay ? Id love to see how you guys react in sticky situations i have a huge mousepad and this still seems ultra slow

Offline pigglywiggly

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07:18 AM - 11/15/17 »
Whats up guys Just for background I have over 50 GB/UMG golds over the last few games and over $500 profit on this game(Hiding true twitter/PSN for obvious reasons) and I fully agree with most of these points.

For starters I think playing the lowest sens possible is the trick, currently Im on 800 dpi 45 hip and 27.5 ADS. Being able to play a slow sens while using your full arm and mouse pad to aim allows you to be as accurate as possible. Additionally I recommend finding your optimal setup ASAP then stick with it for the full game, muscle memory is everything.

Anyways if anyone has any questions lmk Im pretty knowledgeable about the topic and involved in the SnD Tourney scene. Also if you want to play or need anything feel free to message me.

Do you have both aim assists on or off?  Steady aims on or off?  Whats your ads delay?

I use pretty much the same relative sensitivities as you do, but with 12000 dpi (3.xx hip sens, 1.xx ads sens).  Should I consider lowering it to 800 dpi?  I thought the XIM worked best with higher dpi and it was smoother?

Offline Wookiiee

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 09:54 AM - 11/15/17 »
whats your mouse polling rate with 800DPI?

Offline AkyyUK

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 10:51 PM - 05/20/18 »
whats your mouse polling rate with 800DPI?

Im curious to know this aswell

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
« Reply #24 on: 12:00 AM - 05/21/18 »
you should try bringing your xim setup to an in-person competitive COD setting and see how that goes