XIM Community

Xim4 Mouse  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Silver Bullit

• View Profile
Xim4 Mouse
« on: 02:31 PM - 09/21/15 »
I just recently updated my mouse and read the release notes, It said it had fixed a tracking issue with the mouse, SO it had me wondering If my mouse is connected to xim4 and isnt using the drivers for that mouse thats installed on my pc, then would it still have that bug fixed with the tracking issue? So I then thought why doesnt xim4 make a mouse specific too xim4 and xim4 update the mouse firmware via the xim4 manager.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim4 Mouse
« Reply #1 on: 06:50 PM - 09/21/15 »
What mouse is it? Is there on board memory on the mouse? I know with my Razer Deathadder 2013 it will only remember one setting. So I need to set my DPI to max on my PC and it will remember that along with other settings when I hit my KVM switch to the XIM4. I have had the mouse update and never had any issues with the XIM4. It's my go to noob destroyer
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline Silver Bullit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:24 AM - 09/22/15 »
Oh I thought that the on board memory would save the drivers on the mouse thanks for clarifying that.

Would a xim4 mouse be pretty cool though?

Offline Blakkpatron

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Blakkpatron
  • PSN ID: Blakkpatron
« Reply #3 on: 01:26 PM - 09/26/15 »
Oh I thought that the on board memory would save the drivers on the mouse thanks for clarifying that.

Would a xim4 mouse be pretty cool though?
would be rather pointless, since mouse/mouse-shape is all preference and up to each individual.
This is what's great about the xim, you can use whatever mouse you like the best.

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:04 AM - 12/30/15 »
yes its true there is not a mouse about to suit every gamers needs i think mice are like suits
the suits in shops are all cut to the same sizes in a factory you get what your given.
a Taylor makes a suit that fits You Perfectly, the bonus of perfect comfort and more style makes
you funk out more then if you were wearing the badly fitting quirky looking suit you bought from the shops.

Taylor made is the best.

http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=32369.0
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?